Life is wonderful….{ Edited }
1.6k 13 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( mc pov)

Hi! My name is Ranjiro. I am 18 this year. I am in high school student. Last year of my school. I have always been a good student. I am very good at studying not the best but above average. 

I am also good at athletic scores. I have also practiced showmanship. I ( unlike others) have girlfriends and when I said girlfriends it meant I have a harem. How's that haha 😆.

 

' Did I forget to mention that I am very handsome? '

 Now don't get me wrong I didn't cheat on my girlfriend. My girlfriends knew about this and they still agree to it. 

There are reasons for me to start a harem. First and foremost, my libido is far from normal. And I (leaving my mother aside) lust after almost every woman who matches my standards. 

It's definitely not that I want to didn't want to be tied to a single woman. Believe me !!

I also seem to have no morals as whenever I see my sister there is this intense desire to make her my woman. She also seemed to know about this but didn't seem to mind. She even teases me by wearing revealing clothes. 

 

I also seem to have some kind of superpower as whenever I love a woman or lust after her my body seems to leak a colorless oder that makes them lust after me.

I was also known about the opposite sex from a young age. I also seem to have gone through puberty at an early age about six years old.

Anyway since then I have become absorbent toward the opposite sex. 

* Time Skip 8 years *

And just like that 8 years passed. In this time my cute face has become handsome. My lust also increased but now I can control it 

I also have a girlfriend. Her name is Kumi Shijukawa. I met her when she was being bullied and like a gentleman I am how could I let a beautiful girl be bullied under my watch?

So, I saved her and since then I have become her only friend. After one year of hard work, I have made her my first girlfriend.

I also have plans to make a harem and she is a good start as won't have a problem as I have raised her like that. She just needs a push and I will give her that when the time is right.

You might call me a scum but so what. I will love them a lot and make them happy.

By the end of one month of our relationship, I had her have sex with me.

The first time I didn't use condoms as it's too tight. Anyway, she had a pill so it's no problem. Also, I don't like using condoms as it doesn't feel right.

The first time was amazing as I imagined it to be no it was even more amazing.

After the first time, we did it many times, and every time she passed out first I had to satisfy myself. Sometimes I let her watch so that she take the lead in my harem plan.

And it worked just like I wanted it to be. After she saw me sometimes satisfying myself. After the end of 2 months, she came to talk about it when I was satisfying myself behind the door.

* door opening sound *

" I am sorry Ranjiro. I couldn't satisfy you even when I give it my all I always pass out first *hic* ."

she said the last part crying.

" Haa don't be wary about it. It's just sex I can control it and besides you are getting better every day. And do you think I love you for sex then you are very wrong. I love you as who you are. So, don't be wary about it. Okay. "I replied by hugging her and she didn't notice the sly smile I had.

' All according to the plan hehe.'

She was still depressed and said that she would find a solution for that.

And I can guess who she will go for help. And I was right. The next day she came with my little sis Rosy.

She must've known that my little sis loves me as a man, not as a brother and I also do the same because I give her hints from time to time.

After she came she said what I wanted to hear,

" Ranjiro I have talked with your sister about our problem and she agreed to share you with me. I also know that you love her as a woman but don't say it. That's why I gave permission. As long as you still love me I don't have any problem with how many women you have."

I didn't show any expiration on my face but invalidly I was happy. I had to fight the urge to smile like an ideate.

"Are you sure about this? As I have said before as long as you are happy I can control myself. And what about  you little sis Are you ok with sharing your brother?"

I asked knowing their answer.

"Yes. As long as you love me I am ok with anything thing " 

my girlfriend said with a shy tone.

"As long as I am with onii-sama I can do anything."

my little sis said.

From that day on I also started to date my sister  She is only one year younger than me.

I also have no problem with age. Call me Loliconor whatever I don't care.

When I took my sister's first time I found out something new about her. It turns out my sister is a masochist. I like begging to me for more that I went overboard with her for the first time.

I think I am a sadistic.

The next few days she couldn't walk properly even after sleeping till evening. But she still had sex with me with my girlfriend.

I think I might break her like that.

( 3 years later)

And just like that my middle school life came to an end.

In the last three years, I also made another girlfriend. Her name is Chuka Fujumatshu.

She has a noble and elegant aura around her that makes men lose confidence in having her as a girlfriend. But for some reason that doesn't work for me.

At first, she seems normal but that's not true. I don't know what I did but she seems to be obsessed with me.

Even after knowing that I have a girlfriend she still confesses to me.

When I asked her why she confessed to me she said,

"It looks like Ranjiro-sama doesn't remember., Well, it has been many years. So, I don't blame you."

Now I am really confused. I ask her what I don't remember.

"It was when I was six years old. An old pervert tried to kidnap me.

 I thought if I screamed someone might come to help but nobody came. I almost gave up hope.

Then you came and in anger kicked his balls. As he screams in pain you take my hand and rub away.

I knew then and there that you were the only one for me.

As I stared at you you said something that I didn't hear and left me beside my parents.

Since then I have been searching for you but couldn't find you. Then when I came to this school at first I didn't pay attention to the school.

Then after a year here, I finally saw you talking with some other girls.

I also heard you have a girlfriend but that doesn't affect me. As I knew a man as great as Ranjiro-sama can have more than one wife.

Since then I have been waiting for the right time to confess to you ."

After a long explanation, I finally remembered. 

I became shocked and embarrassed by her answer.

Embarrassed because It was the beginning of my puberty. Thank God she didn't hear as I must have said something stupid.

Shocked because she doesn't have a problem with harem. 

After that, she became my girlfriend and I told my first girlfriend about her.

When I took her the first time she became a massive pervert and she also seems to like anal s*x.

Anyway, enough of my love life now I am starting my high school life. My girlfriends are also in the same school.

Today is the first day and I arrived early today as I will be late for the rest of the year.

As I walked toward my school I saw a red-haired girl with a wooden sword practicing her swordsmanship.

She looks very beautiful and has above-average boobs. She is tall for a girl and she looks very wild with her sword.

As I saw this I knew my high school life would be very wonderful.

30