My new ‘ colorful ‘ life +18( mini ) { Edited }
1.8k 16 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* Zenith pov *

Haa my baby is so cute. He is the cutest thing in the world ~. I will ask Paul for more babies I love them hehe~.

Cut-cut..... * Retaking *

Sorry about the previous time. Anyway, let's start again.

My name is Zenith. I have recently become a mother. And I'm telling you it's the best thing I ever asked for hehe~.

I have a boy now. His name is Rudeus. He is the cutest thing ever. Paul was also excited about having a boy. 

He said he wanted his son to be a great swordsman. Which I couldn't help but be annoyed with. I want my child to be what he wants to be. 

I don't want to give him any burden with our expectations.

We are going off-topic. My child is hmm.. what to say, is a very ' excited ' child !?

He always giggles whenever I or Lili come to pick him up.

Speaking of Lili. She seems to take a liking to my child.

 She is always with him. Take care of him whenever he cries or needs to change his clothes. I have also seen her talking to him sometimes. 

He seems to like Paul very much. As when he tried to hug him he always cried. He always likes my or Lily's hug. I wonder why.

( You have no idea. )

Anyway no matter what I love my child very much.

* Pov end *

* Mc pov *

My life has been going smoothly for the most part. It has been a few weeks since my birth.

I have a daily routine. First, wake up from sleep, take a sh*t, drink breakfast, annoy Paul, drink lunch, power nap, take another sh*t, drink dinner again, magic practice and then sleep.

it has been my routine as of late. Also, Lili seems to always stick to me. Whenever I open my eyes I see her by my side.

I could say my relationship with Lili is coming along nicely. Whenever I see her I activate my [ Horny Aura ] for a few minutes and then turn it off.

It's like giving you a test of the sweetest honey and then taking it away. The look on her face is priceless

I think I have a sadistic side. In my previous life, I also loved slapping my sister's ass a lot.

Anyway, I think today I will give Lili a stronger dose of pleasure. Today Mom has gone to work in the clinic and Dad has to do his bodyguard duty. Hehe~ this is going to be so much fun~,

* Door opening sound *

Ahh here come the victim.

Lili comes from the door and starts talking to herself.

" Today I am all alone with my honey~. I wonder what should I do today. "

As she is talking to herself I activated my [ Horny Aura ] and you could see the results immediately as she started breathing heavily and her eyes become misty.

" Aaaa~ here is it again. Whenever I come near him I started to get horny. It seems we really are made of each other~ hehe. "

' Don't worry this is just the beginning. '

I then started to make sounds.

" Ah, it looks like my honey is calling me~"

After she came near me I full my hands toward her and she understood my signal. And pick me up.

I then started to take off the clothes around her boobs.

" Oh, looks like my honey is hungry. Don't worry I will give you milk~. "

She then brings a milk bottle closer to my mouth. But I still keep pulling her clothes.

" It looks like you like breath milk but I don't have milk in there yet. "

She tried to reason with me but I still don't stop. And active my [ Horny Aura ] to the fullest.

" Ahh~ it can't be helped. It is yours after all you can always have it~. "

Under the effects of my skill, she takes her boobs off her chest area.

Under the clothes, she wears a black color cloth to hide her breath. After also taking that clothing off you could see her big boobs. You could also see her cute pink color nipples.

I touch her boobs and said ' so soft ' invalidly. It has been a while since I squeeze a girl's boobs. ( Also my mother doesn't count as I don't see her that way and never will. )

I then started to squeeze them slightly. Lili covered her mouth with her hand so that no sounds come out.

I then move my hands toward her nipples and give them a slight squeeze.

" Ah~❤️ honey not there. "

Her moan leaked from her mouth with just a single touch. 

I started to play with her nipples with my hand.

" Ahh ~❤️ aa~ ❤️ . Not there ~ ❤️.

if you move your hand like that ahh~❤️ 

it's feels so good~❤️. "

Without minding her moan I violetly play with her nipples and boobs.

" Ahh~❤️  haa~❤️ not there.

aah~❤️    y-yes~ right there hmm~❤️.

right there, keep going ahh~❤️ ."

hearing her I knew she was close. So, I started to pull her nipples.

" Yes !! Ahh~ ❤️ something is coming ~

aaa~ yes. just like that honey~❤️ 

pull them more ~  they are all yours hmm~❤️"

" Hmm~❤️ something is coming.

I am going to cum honey. Pull them more~❤️ "

Hearing her I started to pull more 

" Yes !! I am cumming~~~~~❤️ 

   haa.    haaa~ 

that was the best ~ hmm. "

While Lili has her first orgasm and is now on the floor. I didn't stop as it wasn't enough for me. No, it was far from enough.

I take advantage of Lili's being on the floor and started to suck her boobs.

" Ohh ~❤️  ahh~❤️  honey, don't I am still sensitive hmm~❤️ "

I, without listening to her started to suck her breaths violently and play with others with my hands.

" Hmmm~❤️ yes right there. Suck me more 

  ahh~❤️  akk~❤️  hmm~❤️  right there

  Ha ha...     haaa ..   hmm~❤️. ahhh  ohh~ "

With her moan all over the room, I started to lick her nipples.

" Ahhh~ ❤️ yes  lick them more hmm~ "

I then started to take her other boob and started to lick both of the at the same time.

" Ohh~ you note boy one is not enough for you hmm~❤️ .

Whatever you do you w-won't be able ahh~❤️ fine milk there hmm~. "

To her sentence, I bite both of her nipples at the same time and mark her as if marking my territory.

" Ohhh~❤️.   ahhh~ ❤️   yes bite me more 

  more. Mark it as yours hmm~ ❤️ "

Her nipples started to twist and I knew she is going to cum.

I suddenly had an idea.

." { Great Sage } creates a small amount of electricity that will only give a slight shock all over the body and when I say it channel it with my tongue to Lili .'

<< Answer: Understood. >>

I said with thought acceleration on.

Then I again started to play with Lili's boobs.

This time I started to move it In various directions and started to pull and bite her nipples.

" Ahh~❤️ yes just like that. Bight then more hmm~❤️ 

Honey, I close akk~❤️ . "

' Now { Great Sage } .'

<< Acknowledged. >>

At the same time, I give her nipples a strong bite and lick at the same time which will be visible for at least two days. If healing magic is not used.

" Ahh~❤️ YES !! I AM CUMMMMMMINGGGG~~~❤️❤️❤️❤️. "

After Lily had the most awesome orgasm ever she passed out.

I also wasn't any better. I might have op skill but my body is that of a child about a few weeks old. I also get tired pretty easily. I also need sleep.

' { Great Sage } if my parents come to wake Lily up or not then let her be. ' 

<< Understood .>>

with the last command, I fall asleep on top of Lily's boobs.

* 2 Hours Later *

* Lili Pov *

I woke up from the most comfortable sleep I ever had. I feel something heavy on top of me. 

When I saw who was on top of me a beautiful smile appeared on my face. 

It is my love, life, and everything. After our intimate action, I'm even more sure we are made for each other. I have also come to know a new thing about my honey.

" So he likes them big. " 

I took the child sleeping on top of me and put him in his bed as I had to clear the mess that I had made.

Before going I took a last look at my honey.

' Ahh~ I can't wait for you to get big enough. '

Unknown by our mc he has made a yadere. 

.

.

.

 

 

____________________________________________________ 

.

..

First time writing a +18 chapter. Comment how is it and if there is any mistake.

24