LUNCH WITH PRINCESS…. AND MAID-SAN?
351 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'A Shadow Eminence shall act as one of the mob.'

That is my most important motto.

A Shadow Eminence is called as such because he doesn't stand out. Those who do are simple power holders. Indeed 'Shadow Eminence' and 'Mob' are two sides of the same coin.

That's exactly why even before my reincarnation. My priority in school was not to stand out too much.

One who aspires to be a Shadow Eminence must master the ways of the mob. So, at this school, nothing is different for me. I just have to continue acting the way I always do as a 'mob' but it all shatters at this moment.

Oh, man.

.

My attempt of trying to get utterly rejected by the Princess is -

I know I will definitely get rejected here, but this is not the way I wanted things to go. I planned a whole plan on how to act like a complete loser; have no confidence; stutter the words; tremble like a guy who saw something dangerous and terrifying; yes, I planned on all this but -

A mere fault, which is not mine, but by the princess; I thought that when I would raise my hand, she would take a few steps back away from me, but she did the complete opposite; she took a few steps forward toward me and took a perfect grip on my hand.

.

And now, we are on the ground... Well, not precisely, but if one were to say then they would say that we both are on the ground... But the one who is lying on the ground is Princess and on top of her is me. Well, well. What can I say here, huh? But, what's this...

"Hmm... T-this soft sensation --"

"YOU, YOU --"

I muttered under my breath, but since the girl, whom I was supposed to confess today was lying underneath me, heard my muttering she started yelling by saying 'You...' again and again. So, I tried to move my hand and get my hand away from it since it was not a 'thing', it was her chest but while doing so I heard a sound I didn't want to hear from her mouth -

"Ahn~ Don't~ W-w-what are~ Ahn~ Doing~"

"Sorry..."

Okay, now I am back at my original position, where I was standing just a moment ago. I can feel some intense jealous gazes from a distance, these are from my friends. They have angry look on their faces, their mouths are half open. What a bunch of NPCs.

As I was looking at them, I completely forgot about the presence of the Princess who had a scowling look on her face, was trying to hide her chest with her hands, had a blushing face, and had her other hand on her sheathed sword. And after two or three seconds, she put her sword on my neck.

"You... What was that? Hmm? How dare you touch my chest like that? Are you --?"

"S-s-sorry, P-P-Pwincess A-Alexia... I was not here to do anything like that; I was here to ask you out to become my g-g-girlfriend."

I took a step back to make some distance between myself and the sword. And then --

I bowed my head at full speed, making 90 degrees, and said this. I apologized and asked her out at this moment. I am glad that this time, she didn't move forward, or we might again end like that.

Why? Why did I ask her out after doing something like this, hmm? Well, this is the best way to get a complete rejection from her to the point she doesn't want to meet me, see me, or get angry by hearing just my name; and by this, I definitely will get to live a perfect mob life in the school. Because if I get attention from someone like her in school, then I am sure I will never get to live life the way I wanted to live. What a great mind, I have.

"I s-see..."

.

I continued to bow my head down for about 2 minutes straight until I felt someone tap on my shoulders. I quickly looked up and saw that Alexia was looking straight into my eyes, she had a slight blush on her face, she was folding her hands and her sword was back to its sheath. I am not sure what is going to happen because --

I thought that she would be very angry that she wanted me to leave the academy tomorrow, then I would ask her for forgiveness which might continue for 1 hour or more, and then she would sigh and forgive me because I knew she must be some kind of female lead because Princesses are always the female lead whether it's this world or any other fantasy world. Well, this is a bet I played here, but I am not sure. But since my luck is at its highest then --

"Hmm... Well --"

I am sure...

"I'll be in your care from now."

Hmm... What in the world did I just hear, right now?

.

"Err... Umm... Er, c-come a-again..."

"Hmm? What? You didn't hear that...? Well, I accepted your confession. You wanted to go out with me, right?"

Wha... What... I don't want this... Where did I switch tracks to become a Rom-Com (HAREM)protagonist?

...

Next day.

In the cafeteria.

I took my daily meal from the old man who serves us, students. He has his usual expression on his face which makes him look more normal than usual because, except him, all the students present here have surprise, jealousy, anger, and something along these expressions on their faces. My friends are no exception.

When I sat down with them at an empty table of four people, there was no fourth person in our group but still, we sat there because these two thought that they might bring their girlfriends to sit with them. Well, well.

Since the silence is here, this is making us stand out too much. I opened my mouth.

"Something's strange."

When I said this, they also began to look straight into my eyes. One of my friends who has lost colour in his eyes, opened his mouth while shaking the cup in his hand, as his hands were trembling from the surprise they saw yesterday.

"It is strange."

"Very strange... If I may be brutal, you have nowhere near the specs that would make you worthy to date Princess Alexia... I don't even think I would make the cut."

"If she'll take you, Cid, I think even I had a chance... I should have asked her out myself."

As I continued to eat my lunch as well as listening to the talking between my two friends, I suddenly felt someone gazing at me, very intensely. But I guess it's one of the students who are behind this. I am getting too much attention today, hmm. With this, even if I exert my real power, I won't be a real Shadow Eminence. So, I need to deal with this fast!!

"I'm scared; I feel like there's a catch... A-anyway, I don't intend to actually go out with her. I might be a noble, but I am way out of her league."

Upon hearing this, their eyes shined like a 2-year-old baby who happens to see something for the first time, well, well. And they also said 'Really?' in unison, which made me think that they really are the pair of two mob friends.

"Yeah, we'll have to break up soon. I don't want to stir up any more trouble... And keep the fact that I confessed because of a penalty game a secret... Got it?"

"OF COURSE!"

"I SWEAR ON OUR FRIENDSHIPS!"

Good... Good...

"Oh, what are you talking about?"

""PRINCESS ALEXIA!!""

When I was thinking that now there would be no commotion for me, here comes the most famous girl in the school, Princess Alexia who also is in a relationship with me. Well, I will break this relationship as soon as I get the chance though.

"May I have lunch with you?"

"G-g-go a-ahead?"

"If th-th-this seat will d-d-do, by all means..."

Upon hearing their answers, her maid came forward first and she started to put the plate of 'royal' dishes on our table, it was going smoothly as she put one plate, then another, then...

Upon hearing their answers, her maid came forward first and she started to put the plate of 'royal' dishes on our table, it was going smoothly as she put one plate, then another, then

Suddenly, the maid lost her balance maybe because she twisted her ankle or something... Well, it's not like I don't want to save her from falling or anything but still I have some doubts about whether I should save her or not... Hmm? But it looks like I don't have to do anything here, as the maid-san, herself, will fall in my direction or in precise, on top of my body.

Tch. If I could I would get away from the things that are going to happen to me, but there are too many people here. And I... don't want to stand out.

.

Currently, I am feeling something entering my mouth and trying to take control of it. There is no flavour or anything, but there is a little flavour I can taste on her lips or tongue and that flavour is of strawberry... Hmm, did she eat something that contains strawberries before coming here, hmm?

The battle in my mouth continues as many seconds pass by, there are many spectators here including my friends as well as the princess... Princess is looking intensely at us, or should I say me, well, she is watching every moment the maid-san is making... On the other hand, I am still sitting on my seat while on top of me is the maid-san whose eyes seem to change into heart-containing eyes if this continues for a minute more. She is holding my head not too tightly but not too gently also, it seems that there is something on top of my pants, something which is making my pants somewhat moist, second time in a week. Good Grief.

..

"ta... sty... deli...cious..."

It looks like she wants to catch her breath but she doesn't want to... Hmm... I don't what to do here, I tried to use my mob strength (80) to get away from her but it didn't work. Well, I don't know how long this incident will continue, but one thing I am sure of is that there will be some external force that would work here to break this perverted 'bond' between me and the maid-san.

So, I decided to use my true power to get my mouth away for a second to call out the princess, who was still staring at us with a dumbfounded expression on her face.

"P-p-princess --"

"H-hai? O-oh..."

When I called out to her, she came back to her senses. And when she did, she called out her two other maids... No, why women? Don't you see that some guards are standing at the entrance, why don't you call out to them? Don't say anything when any other incident like this happens...

.

Let me repeat myself about one thing I said before and I think that some people will continue to make me say again and again in the future too that-

'Women in this world sure are horny...'

.

..

...

[????????'S POV]

I wanted to be born as a princess. I wanted to live a life as a princess. I wanted to be an arrogant princess. I wanted to order my servants to do all my work. I wanted to get spoiled by my parents. I wanted to travel all around the world... *sigh* I mean, I wanted to be a princess... Not a 'maid' of a princess.

"How dare he... touch my... c-c-chest like that? That bastard... And why the hell did I accept his c-confession...? Not to mention, right after he did --"

Currently, I am changing clothes of this country's one of the princesses, Alexia Midgar. She is blabbering some things under her breath, maybe because she doesn't want me to hear it...

But this is the first time that she is not discussing with me... Before today, she always talked with me, discussing things with me, and she even followed some of my advice. For this mere reason, I am not that angry that I am a maid... And somewhat happy that I am a maid of a princess who has a little respect for me.

"What is this behaviour, Princess Alexia? Are you finally in love with someone?"

"That bas-- Huh? W-what a-are you s-saying? Are you out of your mind or something, huh? There's no way that a princess like me would ever fall in love with someone, moreover, a guy who is not even a Royal one? Huh? Just do your work. Hmph."

"Fufu..."

This tsundere.

.

..

"I see..."

Princess Alexia finished telling me the story about whatever happened yesterday evening. She told me that -

Some average-looking guy came to her when she was coming back to her dorm. He called out to her and he was shivering and was very nervous, which made this princess smile a little at the boy. Then he was going to confess her by bowing his head but... At that exact moment, she took a step toward that boy which made things a little too much awkward between both of them.

She also told me that she was very scared and embarrassed about all that happened as she was worried that he might be an enemy of her or her kingdom but... There is nothing like that as she has already done a background check on him... which is quite interesting for me as this princess has never done something like this before this time.

Hmm... I guess I have to meet him personally. Both for the sake of the princess of this kingdom as well as of my own curiosity...

Fufufu...

"Oi, why are you smiling like this?"

"Hmm!? Oh, nothing... Wait, I have an idea, princess-sama --"

..

...

Ara, what is this?

Is that boy over there the guy who confessed to Princess-sama and made her behave a little differently than usual today? Hmm?

I mean, he is not that overly handsome or has any charmful personality... Nor do I find him attractive enough to make this tsundere princess look at him like she has already developed some feelings for him...

No wait. She is a 'tsundere', so there is a chance that there is no need for the man or guy to have a handsome face or a nice body or good looks or something along these... Hmm?

And what's with the group of friends he has...? They both look like the characters coming from any fantasy-comedy -- no, only comedy play. Fufu...

What a bunch of losers... And to think that the princess would fall for someone who belongs to this group... And the guy even dared to touch Princess's chest, huh? I think you deserve a beating, Cid Kagenou-kun...

...

"May I have lunch with you, guys?"

Upon hearing something unbelievable from Princess Alexia, the group along with the students present here went wild and confused as: There is no way that one of the Princesses would ask such a thing from a group like them.

They were all looking surprised and somewhat jealous... Except for the main guy, Cid Kagenou. He seems like the type that doesn't care too much about what is going on around his surroundings as he didn't even look at the princess's face for more than a second...

When the princess stood beside him where he was sitting, everyone along with his friends immediately stood from their seats while he just sat at his seat, doing nothing, not even a greeting. What is with this guy --

Well, I should not do anything to lose my job as an exclusive maid for the princess, yeah.

So, I decided to serve her the food. There are many plates so I planned on putting them one by one... And it was going smoothly until I... lost balance because my ankle got twisted...?

And the direction in which I am falling is -- on the top of someone's lap... No, no. And why is he not moving at all...? Don't tell me he is trying to save me and doesn't want me to get any injury... What a --!

No, no. There is no way that's true. What am I thinking? Huh?

.

..

...

"Chu... Chu... Hmm... Chu... Mhm"

I will not give you to anyone else, you know?

There is no way that I am letting you go even if Princess begs me to... I will never...

"Chu... Mhm... Hmm... Chu... Ahh... Hah..."

You saved me from a very embarrassing scene that I might create if you did move a little bit... But you didn't and the way you hold me... Ahh!!

No, control yourself. Yes, control for some more time... There are too many people here and if I lost myself in pleasure here, then I would be found dead by tomorrow.

"Wai--"

"Hmmmm... No... Chu... Mmph... Hmm... Mmh... Chu..."

He did try to move away from me but... No. No.

.

'Are you alright?'

After saying those words, you also started to pat my head like I am someone precious to you, huh? And what's with you, why did you put my head on top of your shoulder... Huh? You --

"Ple--"

Fufu... What a cute voice... But there is no way that I am letting you go... Until and unless you also do the same that I am doing to you... You have to move your tongue too...

No wait. Maybe he is trying to move but I am using my strength a little too much... Hmm? Okay, let's stop for a few seconds.

.

You are not doing it. You are not doing it. You are not doing it. You are not doing it. You are not doing it. You are not doing it. You are not doing it. --

Wait? Why am I getting frustrated? --

.

"P-p-princess..."

"H-hai? O-oh..."

"H-head maid??"

"W-what are you doing...?"

"Have you lost your mind?"

"Get away from him..."

The other maids started to come and stood around us. They started to separate us. Well, I guess it's enough for me. And if this continues for some more minutes, I will lose myself and do something that would make my m -- Cid, what have you done to me?

.

..

"Y-y-y-you... W-what was that? Huh? Do you don't want to live for another day, huh? And what's with the smirk on your face?"

Currently, I am in the princess's room and is on sitting on the ground, while the princess is sitting on her bed. She has an angry expression on her face, her eyebrow is raised a bit, and she is folding her hands and staring directly into my eyes... Her normal expression is nowhere to be seen.

But even if she shows me this kind of face, I am still smirking, looking directly into her eyes...

.

Have I completely lost myself after meeting him...? I guess -- yes, I think so.

"Princess-sama... I am really sorry, but I think -- I will not be the same as I was. I am now a girl in love... Fufu. And guess what, it's your 'boyfriend' with whom I met today but I still fell for him even though I know I shouldn't..."

"Maid Ma--!"

As she was going to shout my name, I stood up and went toward her... I bowed my head, showed my respect to her and then left her...

.

..

...

What a bad boy you are Cid Kagenou... Fufu. Now, you even made a diligent maid like me behave like that in front of her owner, Princess Alexia...

"Ahn... Ahn... Cid... Kagenou... Cid..."

===============================================

A/N: *ahem* Well, I -- I don't know what to say here... But I guess you all enjoyed this chapter...

  • ===============================================
13