Chapter 39: Mutual Relief (R18+)
659 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“…You’re kiddin’, right?” Linna’s cheeks turned nearly purple from embarrassment, her head shaking back and forth as her eyes looked anywhere but mine.

“Ma never said nothin’ about it so…” Her voice petered off as she began tapping her two index fingers together, those light baby blue eyes finally meeting my own as she gave me a shy smile. “Could ya teach me?”

I could feel my dick throbbing in my pants, the visible tent of my jeans drawing even Linna’s attention as her blush crept across the bridge of her nose. An awkward silence hung in the air thick enough that I could cut it with a knife before I finally gathered my thoughts. Licking my lips I looked at the girl and more specifically her slit.

Her pale blue outer lips were puffy, the swollen flesh slick with need like oil. Her inner folds were hidden by her puffy quim, a deep curiosity settling in my brain as I wondered if the inside matched the outside. 

“O-only if you let me demonstrate,” I mumbled with all of the eloquence of Mushmouth. My mouth was dryer than the Sahara as I swallowed what little spit I had to clear the lump in my throat.

“…I-I can't let you out of yer binds, Ethan.” Her voice was damp and husky, a sigh leaking from her lips as her thighs rubbed together in a vain attempt at quelling her need.

“Then how am I supposed to teach you?” My voice strained as I jerked at the baler twine, the sting of my rope burn causing a hiss to leak from my lips. I wanted to escape, sure it’d be fun to play with a naive girl like Linna but that was only temporary to the guilt it would bring later on.

“I don't know, use words or somethin’?” Her bashful reply came out as more of a desperate question, my eyes watching as the girl's hands hadn't so much as moved from the sides of her waist. She genuinely had no idea that the solution to her arousal was only a few inches away, a smirk etching itself across my face at the realization.

“No~!” I practically sang my reply, Linna’s shoulders tensing as she jolted at the sudden tone shift.

“Huh, why not!?” Her eyes had narrowed, her body leaning forward as her forehead pressed against mine. She felt feverish, her skin hot like fire and her breath like smoke. Her pouty lips were so close to mine that I wondered if she wanted to really cuss me out or maybe kiss me instead. Despite my best efforts my mind was filled with traitorous thoughts of tasting those blue bruised colored lips.

“‘Cause if I watch you get your rocks off I’ll want to jerk off and if I can't use my hands then I’ll be stuck with blue-balls.” It would be torture, the effects of Viagra on an already sexually healthy young man were beginning to show. My erection would not go down, the tip of my cock throbbing as precum leaked from it. So much of the fluid was dripping out that even my denim was stained with the sticky liquid as it bled through.

“What’re blue-balls?” She glanced at my skin like I was about to turn blue, a flash of concern flitting over her face. She was naive all right, but there was something else to that sad little face. I wonder if she’s worried about me becoming like them, Lynae’s words about how they stood out and not in a good way bringing a frown to my face.

 These girls have probably never had a fair shake in their life, their skin color making them a target for the same people who talk shit about me. In that moment I decided I would give Linna something she probably never received from anyone other than her sisters and Mom. I’d compliment her, and not with any dishonest bullshit. I’d tell her she was the reason why I was popping a massive boner right now not the fucking Viagra. Okay, maybe the ED Med was doing its thing too.

“You’re feeling hot down there right?” I motioned with my head toward her pussy, the glistening streaks of love juice running down her lithe thighs answering for me. She did give a small nod in the affirmative though, her hands finally moving to cover her shame. Her face was dark blue with her blush, her body twisting to the side to prevent me from seeing her. 

“…Uhuh, feels itchy too.” She murmured as her thighs clamped together, the slick coating her inner thighs making her legs glide over one another with ease.

“Right, so that’s called sexual arousal. We’re both feeling it right now because we are attracted to each other and unless you and I masturbate we will continue to feel this pressure.” Linna blushed, the talk suddenly becoming too much for her and it wasn't like I was immune either as heat crept up my cheeks.

“W-wait, does that mean you’re feeling hot too?” She looked stunned wondering whether or not I was joking. Shaking my head I motioned with my chin toward the damp bulge of my dick fighting desperately to spring free from its denim prison.

“Yeah, let me unzip my pants and I’ll show you.” Once again I clicked my tongue as she shook her head, though instead of stepping back she pushed forward. Before I realized it she was getting down on her knees, and with trembling fingers, she placed her hands just above the bend of my knees.

“Y-you can't be untied, but that doesn't mean I can't unzip your pants.” Those big baby blue eyes looking at me with curiosity nearly took my breath away. It didn't help that her hands were rubbing at my thighs as she worked her fingers toward my dick.

“N-no, I’ve got a—” I stuttered out as her hands brushed against the inner portion of my thigh sending goosebumps across my skin. Every second she touched my body her confidence grew, each twitch and jolt of my muscles adding to the growing smirk on her face.

“Girlfriend, I get it. But she isn't here right now and yet you just told me you're aroused so what does that make me think?” She demurred, her face leaning closer toward my crotch. Her breath brushed against my bulge, my cock twitching as a bead of precum broke through the fabric.

“Nothing, a playboy model could drop her panties and spread her pussy for me and I’d still tell her no. You may be pretty but Abby’s got you beat.” I hissed out, but despite my bravado my sanity was crumbling. My dick was so hard it hurt, the concoction Larmina made turning something pleasurable into flaming agony as I bucked against my restraints like I was fucking an imaginary woman.

“Huh, little E here says otherwise though~. You need to be honest with how you feel Ethan, using your girlfriend as an excuse is la~me.” She purred as her fingers pounced on my bulge, a groan leaking from my lips as she rubbed the precum-soaked fabric of my boxers against the head of my cock. She grabbed the tab of my zipper and pulled it down, her other hand pulling the button of my pants free with a tug.

“It’s physiological…” I hissed out through gritted teeth, my eyes lidding as I looked down at Linna through their blurry lens.

“Then think of this as a medical procedure.” My plaid boxers were revealed, Linna’s slender fingers gripping at my dick through the fabric. It bordered on painful with how tight she was gripping my cockhead, the only bright side was her palm rubbing the slick precum-covered fabric across my glans. “Now tell me what I do next?”

“Y-your confidence dried up pretty quick.” I chuckled at that, her teasing tone replaced with a demanding inquiry. 

“Well, my teacher is shit so—”

“Shouldn’t we be focused more on you and how you’re literally soaked down there?” My question brought a deep blush across her face and neck, the tips of her ears turning violet.

“M-Ma says it feels real good when a guys…t-thing goes inside a p-p-pussy so I'm just going with what I know.” Despite her attempts at sounding confident she stuttered a lot, her eyes refusing to meet mine as she went back to clumsily rubbing my tented erection.

“…Ugh, forgive me Abbs for I have sinned.” I had already made it up in my head to make it up to her when I got out of this. Anytime she wants I’ll eat her out no questions asked. “First, stop touching my dick. You’re too rough and its starting to hurt.”

“O-oh sorry—”

“Next, sit on my lap.”

“Isn’t this just sex but with extra—”

“Hurry up.” 

“Okay, okay, geez!” Standing up from her crouched position she spun around, my eyes taking in the sight of her pert ass as she sat down. The bulge of my boxers was sandwiched between her doughy ass cheeks, a shudder running down both of our spines at the scalding hot contact.

“Fuck…” I groaned, my breath coming out in a ragged gasp as I bucked against her ass, my cock leaking precum like a garden hose. Linna herself whimpered, my breath tickling at her ears as she leaned further into my rock-hard dick.

“I-Is it okay if I take your boxers off?” She wanted more and by this point my brain was fried. The only thing I could think about was the feeling of her ass grinding into me. The only limit in my mind was my virginity, everything else being fair game as I nodded my head.

Taking my nod as agreement her fingers reached around her ass to grab at the elastic band of my boxers. With a swift tug, my cock sprung free before smacking up against her bubble but. Linna gasped as the scalding heat of my shaft began rubbing between the crack of her ass, viscous precum soiling her delicate skin. 

“Mmmmf…so what next?” Her whimpering voice was like the sweetest honey, and when she turned to look at me I found myself drowning in her gaze.

“Spread your legs, and place one of your hands over your pussy.” She nodded at my husky command, a violet blush covering the nape of her neck. The slender blue flesh glowed slick with sweat under the orange glow of the overhead light, my head leaning forward as I licked up the salty taste of her skin.

“O-oh, that feels good.” Her legs were spread, the lean muscles of her thighs flexing as her core tensed. My eyes trailed the outline of her abs as a bead of sweat streamed down to her pubic mound. Her moon-soaked fingers were acting as the gate to her secret garden, a whimper leaking from her lips as the skin-on-skin contact sent ripples of pleasure up her spine.

“Now, start rubbing your pussy.” As I spoke my lips nipped at her neck, a shudder running down her spine. My hips bucked against the baler twine as I humped her ass like a dog in heat, and Linna began rubbing her pussy.

“Oooooh, fuck Ethan!” She moaned over the sounds of her slick slit filling the air with lewd squelches. Her head turned to look at me, her lips mashing into mine as we devoured each other. My tongue raked across her own as our teeth clicked from our feverish movements.

“Move your hand up just a bit…there, now pinch that little nub.” She spasmed as she followed my order to the T, a silent scream leaving her lips as her hips shook. Her other hand was busy weaving her fingers in my hair as she deepened our kiss. 

“S-somethin’s comin’!” She squealed into my mouth, the vibrations sending a wave of pleasure through my body. As she spoke my cock continued to grind in the gap between her pale blue ass cheeks, the tip of my dick twitching as the angry red glans was ready to burst. The tense feeling just below my stomach grew as my nuts contracted.

“M-me too!” I breathlessly muttered as with one final thrust I errupted, pearly white cum staining Linna’s ass with each spurt. The stripes of jizz covered her ass and reached near the middle of her back, the girl shuddering with each scalding hot strand striking her skin. 

Linna twitched, her fingers tweaking her clit one final time as she moaned hard against our kiss. Her tongue went limp inside of her mouth as mine continued to swirl around hers. The muscles in her thighs twitched like she was being shocked, the spasming causing her tits to jiggle as she jutted them out with her arched back. A trickle of femcum splattered across the floor and my shoes, the girl's grip on my hair tightening.

“Hey, Linna we’ve got company—!” Lynae’s yell died in her throat when she looked at the two of us. From her perspective it probabky looked like her little sister just got dicked down by their hostage. The both of us were panting like we’d ran a marathon and covered in sweat only heavy exercise could create. Even more damning was the fact that I was still tied down meaning there was only one way I could've sweated this much and the naked girl on my lap was a part of that damning evidence.

“U-uh, sis could you give us a sec.” Linna’s sheepish tone was the only sound filling the RV, well at least before Livianna came storming up the steps. 

“Hey, what’s takin’ ya so long there’s a bunch of ‘em—?” She froze at the sight just the same as the still-stunned Lynae. Her eyes met mine as I peeked over Linna’s shoulder.

“They’re here aren't they?” 

21