Chapter 43: Elevator Fun (R18+)
627 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stonewall Apartments is one of the many mid-rise apartments that have cropped up around Wollstone Tech. The old row houses constructed around the same time the university got its start had been used and abused by the students, years of partying and poor maintenance turning the buildings into health hazards more than anything. That all changed when several prominent businesses most notably the Miller Quarrying Company invested a massive sum of money for the construction of new apartments. 

“Your parents are really loaded aren't they?” I already knew the answer but every new thing I learned about my girlfriend’s family just reinforced how crazy rich they were. As I spoke we walked down the nearly new sidewalk, the white concrete finish contrasting with the deep green grass separating it from the curb. The yard almost looked like a carpet with how immaculate it was. My eyes looked over at the dark mulch flowerbed and its hedges only adding to the sense of how outclassed I was. Our yard wasn't even mowed!

“Yeah, they are rich but me and Roni don't get to spend any of it. For me, it's because I've been all but disowned, and because of my falling out with them they are trying to turn Roni into the perfect daughter.” Her tone was bitter, the grip she had around my arm tightening. Looking over at her I couldn't stop myself from rubbing her head, my heart wishing nothing more than to prevent her from making such a sad face.

“You two have it rough, huh?” The image of Veronica’s face as she loaded up in Rachel’s van replayed in my mind. Whatever was bothering her was absolutely eating her up inside, unshed tears brimming in the corners of her eyes. She looked in pain, her face crinkling into an ugly parody of her flawless face. I hated seeing her like that, even now.

“We do, but honestly I think everyone in this town is fucked up in one way or another.” She nuzzled against the palm of my hand patting her as she spoke, her eyes narrowing like a kitten. 

“True, but guess what?” I looked down at her with a small smile, my fingers interlacing with the hand she had wrapped around my arm. A faint blush covered her cheeks, Abby’s normally bold demeanor sapped away by the power of holding hands. 

“What?” Her voice was damp, the night air fogging her breath into a steamy mist. Those damp black eyes looking up at me made my erection twitch, precum leaking from the tip of my dick like a faucet.

“We can be fucked up together.” It’s a corny line but in that moment it sent the both of us into a frenzy. We entered the lobby with me carrying her while she clung to me like a koala, my fingers sinking into her plump ass while hers pulled my head further into our kiss. I don't remember seeing anyone but I wouldn't have cared if there was a crowd. 

Her tongue was trying its damnedest to scrape at the back of my uvula, the sweet nectar that was her saliva sliding down my throat. At every turn I used my tongue to brush against the slippery confines of her mouth exploring every crevice. The slick sound of our lips smacking filled the air, my teeth nipping at her bottom lip sent a whimper vibrating through my mouth.

Somehow we had managed to get to the elevator, my back slamming right beside the control panel. The ice-cold wall sent a shiver down my spine as Abby reached her hand toward the button to her floor. Pressing one, two, and three buttons before the one she needed to meant we could potentially get caught on three other floors.

“Shtohp, Ethan we gotta shtop! Shomeone could shee ush!” She spoke breathlessly, her cheeks flushed crimson. Despite her words her legs tightened around my waist, and her hands held my head in place. My hands had went from merely fondling her ass to sinking my fingers underneath the fabric of her pants, the scalding heat of her ass cheeks making my dick twitch. 

“Let ‘em watch.” I pushed my back off of the wall, my tongue coiling around hers as she slammed against the back of the elevator. One of my hands reached down past her bubbly ass cheeks, the scalding damp heat of her core brushing against my fingers as I hit the promised land. Abby whimpered at the touch, her thighs twitching as her tongue renewed its effort to explore the entirety of my mouth. 

My fingers spread her slit, the shlicking sound of her femcum filling the air as my hand blurred against her sopping puss. A throaty moan tore through here lips, the vibration running against my tongue as it coiled around hers like a boa constrictor.

*Ding*

The elevator door opened with a whoosh, my eyes glanced back to meet nothing but an empty hallway. After a few seconds the door closed, the tense grip Abby had against my body loosening.

“Jeshus…” Her slurred voice made me chuckle, a mischievous thought filling my head. Before she could even whimper a protest I had turned so that her ass was facing the door, my hand continuing to furiously rub at her pussy while the other hand gripped at the edge of her denim jeans. With a quick tug the top half of her ass was exposed to the world, the denim biting into her milky flesh at the zenith of her thickness.

*Ding*

Another floor and another dud, no one was there to greet us. That didn't stop Abby from tensing like a deer caught in the headlights though, her legs shuddering at the mix of arousal and fear this scenario was creating. At that moment was when I decided to insert a finger inside of her dripping cunt. 

“Eeeeeeeethan!” The complaint on her lips died as a whorish moan took its place. She was tight, like ridiculously tight. Her folds had clamped down on my finger with a vice-like grip at the first sign of intrusion, the undulating slickness felt like a hundred tiny hands caressing me. 

With an achingly slow movement my finger scraped against the molten velvet of her core as I pulled free of its hold. She had no time to whimper at the absence though as I inserted two fingers in her pussy with a wet squelch. Abby squealed, her hips bucking back into the offending fingers causing her ass to jiggle deliciously. Her thighs spasmed against my waist, and her tongue lost all of its vigor as I continued to manhandle it.

*Ding*

“Damn, why did I wait to do my laundry this—!” The sound of someone's voice filled the small elevator compartment before dying with a gasp. Peering over Abby’s trembling shoulder my eyes made contact with a girl, her black eyes wide like saucers. 

She wasn't wearing much in the way of clothes, a loose t-shirt hung off of her shoulder revealing the porcelain skin of her slender collarbone. Like a mouse spotting a hawk circling from above she cowered, the basket of clothes in her hands dropping in favor of her backing away slowly.

“I-I’ll take the stairs.” Her voice warbled as she spoke, the girl’s eyes were glued to Abby’s rippling ass cheeks as they ground against my fingers stirring up her pussy. The loud squelching sounds filled the air, the girl whimpering and moaning heedless of who heard her. So that’s why I stepped forward, my hand holding her ass cheek digging into her flesh as I placed my foot in front of the door to prevent it from closing. 

“You like it don't you Abby?” I whispered in her ear, my breath sending gooseflesh across her skin as she groaned. “She’s looking at your ass, her eyes are watching you get fingerbanged by your boyfriend.” 

Abby flushed, her breath growing ragged as her moans turned into hoarse groans. Her pussy was tightening like crazy, the amount of femcum dripping from my fingers and soaking her panties was ridiculous. Her head turned to look, the girl and her making eye contact before a small smirk grew across Abby’s lips.

“I-I wasn't lying Seo-yun, he’s real and we’re gonna fuck all night long!” She declared boldly, a vicious grin threatening to split her fact in two forming. 

Both of her hands slinked down in between the narrow gap between our bodies, her back bending as the only thing keeping her from hitting the floor was her legs and my hand digging into her fat ass cheek. Abby was looking at the girl upside down now, her hands finally reaching the edge of her denim jeans. With a lightning-quick tug her pants were now down to the middle of her thick thighs. A shudder went down her spine as her scalding hot puss was exposed to the cool air, my fingers digging in deeper and deeper in her slick folds.

“Ooooh~ that’s it Ethan, stir up my pussy!” She hammed it up for our audience of one but by the way, her pussy was clinging on to my fingers trying to vainly milk them she was enjoying it. Seo-yun gaped at the sight, her entire face flushing a deep scarlet.

The splattering sound of her femcum drizzling across the floor filled the air, my lips mashing into hers as our tongues dueled in the open for the benefit of our unwilling voyuer. Two of my fingers curled inside of her, the molten flesh of her pussy convulsing as I hit a weak spot. Abby screamed for real this time, her voice hoarse and animalistic as she spasmed like she was having a seizure.

 A jet of femcum splattered across my fingers and the floor below as her twitching thighs clamped down hard against the sides of my waist. Her puss wouldn't let my fingers go as her walls undulated in a begging plea to be filled with cum that my fingers couldn't provide. Though as I gently sat her down on the floor I planned on rectifying that fact. With damp eyes Abby could only look up as I unbuckled my jeans. 

In a swift pull, my pants and boxers dropped at the same time, my raging erection springing free as it drooled precum over Abby below. Her eyes crossed as she tried staring at the dick just right above her nose, a shudder tearing through my body at the cool breaths she made caressed my shaft. With a worshipful look, her plump lips kissed the exposed red tip of my dick with an exaggerated ‘chu’ sound. My knees nearly buckled as her tongue glided over the slit of my glans licking up a dollop of precum along the way. 

“Ish thish what you want?” Her question spoken with my dick still in her mouth sent vibrations through my shaft, a groan leaking from my lips as her tongue swirled around my cockhead. My vision was growing blurry, the stars in the corner of my eyes growing as her tongue slipped under my foreskin. With her tongue she peeled back the skin covering the rest of my glans, the fleshy thing licking the space between my cockhead and my shaft sending sparks flashing in my vision. 

“Ooh, God that feels so good.” I grabbed at the metal rail surrounding the interior of the elevator. My eyes looking down at the asian girl crawling on the floor to pick up her dirty clothes she dumped. Despite the chore at hand her eyes remained glued to my cock, her tongue darting out to lick at her lips.

Before I could even begin to care about her Abby gagged as about half of my dick disappeared inside of her mouth. Tears brimmed in the corner of her eyes as she pulled back, the part of my shaft now covered in her spit growing cold after being exposed to the air. 

“Salty…” She muttered before diving back down this time getting three quarters of the way before sputtering again. Her tongue swirled around my cock, her cheeks hollowing as she nearly sucked my soul out through my dick. A glob of precum slid down her throat, the girl continuing her enthusiastic movements as her head bobbed up and down. 

“You’re so sexy…” I muttered that out between groans, my hands resting on her head as I gently guided her further down my shaft. By the time her nose was buried in my pubes I was already close to cumming, my knees shaking as I fought desperately to stand. Abby seemed to notice this too as her movement became faster, her tongue swirling under my frenulum had me biting my lip to prevent a moan from leaking from my lips.  

“Cuhm, cuhm, foew me!” Those slurred words were the straw that broke the camel's back as my dick twitched, my already girthy shaft widening as my orgasm began.

 Rope after rope of molten hot jizz poured down Abby’s throat, one, two, and three were all it took for her to gag. Pulling away, my dick still kept spewing pearly white cum in her mouth. Her tongue was coated, off-white strands bridging between her gums and teeth as another jet of seed splashed across her lips. The next spurt splattered across her cheek, the girl jolting back like she had been scalded. My glans pressed against her other cheek as I smeared the last dribble of jizz from my urethra on her flawless skin.

“…Wow.” It’s all I could mutter, my shoulder leaning against the side of the elevator wall. Our breaths were ragged, our faces flush, and when she realized that my erection hadn't flagged after ejaculation like usual we both knew we were in for the long haul. 

“So~Seo-yun, what did you think?” Abby licked up globs of cum from her face, her eyes narrowed like the cat that ate the canary as she looked at her… acquaintance? I wasn't sure about their relationship but I knew Abbs had a competitive streak in her when it came to the Asian girl still watching us.

“I-I, uh—”

“Pftthahahaha, how cute, she’s stunned silly~! Let’s go, Ethan, you still have to pop my cherry!” I pulled my foot away and the door closed leaving a stunned Asian girl by herself in the dim light of the hallway. She had gotten all of the clothes she had dropped all except one. Abby’s eyes had zeroed in on the pink lacy thing as she bunched it up in her fingers. 

“Are those her panties?” I asked as I watched her unfurl the fabric in a grand manner like she was unveiling a flag. A smile spread across her lips as she turned to look back at me, a wicked gleam in her eyes.

“Wanna use this as a cum rag so I can give it to her later?” I raised an eyebrow at that, the girl flushing a bit in embarrassment before giving me a sheepish grin.

“Sure—you really don't like her do you?” 

“She’s a total bitch who made fun of me for not being a slut like her and her friends. You totally helped me tonight because she won't have shit to say about me now that I've got a man.”

“Glad I can help, but let’s focus on the fun to be had.”

“Agreed, I'm really feeling it now~!”

*Ding* 

18