Chapter 44: First Time (R18+)
655 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Is it really necessary for me to close my eyes?” I felt like a kid covering my eyes with my hand, the temptation to part my fingers and sneak a peek growing inside of me. I could smell the damp floral scent of her shampoo, the sound of rustling fabric filling my ears as she was drying herself off with her towel. A stray thought entered my mind about how it was silly that she was putting effort in getting clean when I was just going to make her dirty.

“It is, think of it like gift wrap. The mystery of what’s underneath the paper makes the gift all the better when it's revealed.” It made logical sense, but Dad was anything but logical. I had received several gifts from him over the years that just ended up being shit he found on the side of the road. My dresser? Yep, it was left out on the curb. Bed frame? Same shit, except this one was a yard sale find he haggled for and somehow got for five bucks. 

Now that I think about it, Dad might have done a little more than haggle with the middle-aged broad. She came back after their ‘discussion’ flush and a little out of breath. Her hair was a complete mess and her red lipstick-painted lips were smeared. I shook my head at the thought, I’ll deal with the realization that my father might be more of a manwhore than previously believed later.

“Abby, I've already seen you naked—” Before I could finish my sentence I felt her press a finger to my lips. Her other hand had grabbed at my own still covering my eyes before she pulled it away. 

“Open your eyes, dork.” I did, only to be met by an image that would forever be seared into my mind. Abby’s massive tits were exposed, a bead of water from the shower dripping down the gap in her cleavage. Her skin was practically glowing from the shower, my eyes trailing across the center of her breasts hoping to see her mouth-watering nipples. Alas, they were covered but for some reason the things covering them made the sight all the more erotic.

“Heart-shaped pasties…?” My question brought a flush across Abby’s face, her cheeks puffing up in a pout as she looked down at me. 

 Abby’s Pasties (NSFW)

“D-do you not like them?” Her fingers brushed against her covered nipples, the action eliciting a little whimper from her lips. My eyes trailed down her soft flat tummy and down to another heavenly sight. Her pussy was dripping, the shower she just took doing little to combat the flow of femcum going down her thick thighs.

“I do, but they aren't going to stay on very long.” To emphasize my words I scooped her up in a bridal carry. Abby squealed as I tossed her across the soft cushioning of her bed, ragged gasps for air leaving her lips at the surge of adrenaline. 

“It seems you stripped too~!” Her damp eyes trailed my raging boner as I crawled to her on all fours. My dick was still dripping precum, the crumpled white bedsheets underneath me were the unfortunate victim of being stained.

“Duh, foreplay was already covered in the elevator. You and me both are more than ready for the main event.” She nodded at my words, a smile spreading across her lips as she looped her hands under her thighs. Using her new hand holds she spread her legs wide, her sopping puss spread wide for me to see.

“Then come and take it, Ethan.” My hands pressed into the mattress on either side of her head, our eyes meeting as I loomed over her. Taking one of her hands away from spreading her legs I hissed as her cool fingers wrapped around my shaft. She smiled as she guided my dick to her sopping wet entrance, my body slowly lowering as my glans kissed her slick lips.

“I love you, Abby.” Her pussy spread as my glans entered her, a small whimper leaking from her lips. With the slowest movement I could muster I lowered myself further inside of her glistening folds.

“I…hah…love you too.” She hissed as my cock came into contact with the barrier of her hymen. The feeling caused me to stop, my dick lodged inside of her twitching as precum dripped from my slit.

“Abby, I’m about to continue, do you want me to do anything?” As I spoke my lips drew close to the girl panting underneath of me. Her body smelt like lavender and vanilla, the humidity of our bodies so close together created a dense haze of her fragrance. It was intoxicating and I found myself nibbling at her neck waiting for her answer, my tongue tasting the pale hollow of her neck.

“Kiss me, stupid.” She murmured and I obliged, my lips pulling away from her spit-slick neck. The plump feeling of her lips pressing against mine sent bolts of electricity down my spine, her honeyed tongue meeting my own in a sacred dance. It was at this moment that using my weight I broke through her hymen. Abby whimpered at the pain, tears brimming in the corner of her eyes. The sniffling sound of her crying caused my eyes to widen, a brief sense of panic overwhelming the fiery lust burning in my gut.

“…Shh, shh, shh, don't cry.” I whispered as I pulled away from our kiss, my tongue lapping up the salty tears before they could streak down her cheeks. Abby’s eyes crinkled as a little giggle left her lips, and with a soft smile she spoke.

“I’m crying because I'm happy, Ethan. Remember when you saved me from that rabid dog and gave me this bracelet?” To emphasize she held up her wrist for me to see the faded pink bracelet on her wrist. Even though it was close to disappearing the word love etched into the rubber was still there.

“I do.” As I spoke my hips kept moving back and forth in a shallow pattern. Her pussy was practically flooded and the tight grip her velvet walls had around my member was bringing me closer and closer to the edge. 

“From that day we were in the hospital together I've wanted nothing more than to be yours.” She smiled up at me as her lips pecked at my own. “So please claim my pussy, Ethan!”

“I won't ever let you go…” My voice was husky as my dick finally bottomed out inside of her convulsing folds. A loud moan leaked from Abby’s lips as her arms wrapped around my back, her nails digging into my skin.

“Neither will I.” Our lips met as my tongue wrestled its way inside of her mouth. My hips pulled back against the clinging molten hot velvet of her pussy until only my glans was all that remained. The cool air of the room against my shaft glistening with love juice made me shiver, well that, and the anticipation of fucking my girl silly.

“Fuuuuck…” With a groan my dick plunged inside of her pussy in one long stroke. Abby moaned into our kiss, her fingernails digging into my back bringing a hiss from me. The mix of pain and pleasure was driving me wild and when I drew back again her pussy squeezed around my dick like it was trying to prevent me from leaving. 

“Ooooh…Ethan!” I slammed inside of her hitting the very depth of her pussy, the sound of our flesh slapping together filling the air. Moving one of my hands from beside her head I placed it right over one of her pink nipple pasties. With a rough pull her erect nipple was exposed and her only response was a throaty moan that vibrated my tongue. Taking her exposed nipple between my fingers I began to roll and pinch it while my hips kept thrusting in and out of her sopping wet cunt.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap

The bed frame creaked as I pounded into her, the stinging rends her nails made in my back growing feverishly hot. Our breaths were ragged, our tongues exchanging sloppy kisses and strands of saliva. Every time I bottomed out inside of her cunt Abby twitched, her legs had coiled around me to keep me from truly leaving her.

The smell of lavender and vanilla had given way to a cloying haze of sweat and her natural taste. Our bodies were coated in this musky mixture, my tongue darting out to lick the beads dripping across her mouth-watering tits. Abby moaned as I peeled back the last nipple pastie before latching on the nipple underneath like a baby. Her pussy was tight, her drenched core clinging around my cock like a vice.

Each time I pumped inside of her my dick leaked precum into her velvety folds, the tension just above my pubic mound growing as my release was growing closer and closer. It was like a knot close to untying itself and with each stroke and hoarse moan filling my ears that knot unraveled. My balls began to contract, and a near-painful amount of cum began surging up the length of my dick.

“I-I’m going to cum Abby,” I warned her, we were raw dogging it right now, and even though I love her I am nowhere near ready to be a dad. She’d be a great mom, me being a dad not so much. 

“It’s okay….hmmn, it's a safe day!” Her words were like a greenlight in my head. Pulling back out of her sopping folds with a squelch I slammed back down with a loud clap as our flesh became one in that moment. Abby twitched, her body spasming violently as a hoarse scream tore through her lips. My fingers gently pinched at her swollen nipple as my tongue swirled around her mouth.

And then I came.

Spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt

Each scalding hot rope of jizz hit the entrance to her womb, a whimper leaking from the suddenly mute Abby was her only reaction as I pumped her pussy full of cum. I shuddered as the euphoria hit me with all of the grace of a Mack truck, my dick was still pumping in and out of her but the heightened sensitivity of my cock slowed me down considerably. 

Pulling out my dick I noticed it hadn't gone down, Abby’s glazed-over eyes finally regained some focus as she stared at my throbbing erection with a hint of fear. This wasn't normal, viagra was only supposed to shorten the recovery time in between ejaculations not turn me into a monster! 

Things got even worse when I saw my pearly stream of cum leaking down her pussy and her puckered asshole before dripping across the bedsheet. It wasn't the only liquid though as a few specks of red dotted the alabaster cloth as proof of me taking Abby’s virginity. I was ready to fuck again.

“…I should’ve brought Rachel.”

“What was that?”

“Nothin’! Anyway, come here I'm going to need a bit more time before I regain feeling down there so I’ll use my mouth.” As she spoke she placed one of her hands in front of her mouth before making a ring shape with her fingers. Sticking out her tongue she revealed the glistening strands of spit bridging the gap between her teeth.

“Thanks, 'cause this shit is starting to hurt.” I straddled her stomach, my cockhead kissing up against her swollen lips.

 What followed was several rounds of brutal sex, each round leaving Abby a puddle on her bed. She was covered in cum, the early morning rays of sun shining down on the off-white strands coating her in stripes. Her hair was disheveled like she’d been sucked inside of a tornado, her lips puffy and red from the kissing and sucking she’d been doing. 

A pool of jizz was leaking from her swollen pussy, the stains covering her inner thighs wouldn't look out of place in a Jackson Pollock painting. Her nipples were an angry red, bite marks dotting her massive breasts like battle scars. Staring up at the ceiling with a blank expression she continued to swirl her finger across my chest, a defeated sigh leaking from her lips.

“How…how am I going to keep up with you?” She murmured as I lay beside her panting from my last round, her voice was hoarse and husky and oh-so-sexy—

“Damnit, no horny!” I slapped my hands over my eyes and turned away from the erotic sight of Abby covered in my cum.

“Please don't get hard again, I don't think I'll survive another round.” Abby was out of it for the last three rounds so I had to use her tits and thighs to get myself off. All of the jizz covering her body was from those three rounds.

“I-I won't, but I'm going to need to cover you up because you make me really want to keep going.” I tossed the comforter that had fallen to the floor over her like a crime scene body blanket. Abby snorted at my weird action as she pulled the blanket down to expose her bloodshot eyes.

“How I’m like literally covered in jizz like it's one of those gangbang pornos?” Her lips quirked in a way that let me see the drool stains running down from the corner of her swollen lips. My eyes brushed across the hickies I left on her neck, the numerous lovebites almost forming a necklace of bruised flesh. She’d be wearing turtlenecks and high-collared stuff for the foreseeable future.

“Yeah, but it’s my cum on a really hot chick therefore it multiplies the hotness!” She only quirked an eyebrow at my logic as if it didn't translate for her. For me, there is nothing hotter than the idea of marking Abby with my cum just like the possessive urge to make sure everyone knows she’s mine by leaving hickeys on her neck.

“That is simultaneously the sweetest and most nonsensical answer I've ever heard.” I shook my head at her like she was telling me she didn't like warm apple cobbler and ice cream. Uncultured, like someone who thinks you put noodles in ‘chili’ or that Tennessee University’s basketball program was not an abomination against the Lord. 

“I…I think I'm tired.” I was running on fumes, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be super sore when I wake up. Like I don't even want to think how my dick will feel when I wake back up.

“Me too…” She murmured that out as she swaddled herself in the comforter, her eyes fluttering and a yawn leaking from her lips.

“I’m going to call in sick for school.” I muttered as I wrapped my arm around her covered body, my other hand lifting the edge up so I could slip under the covers to avoid the early morning chill.

“I think everyone else will too…good ni-I mean good morning Ethan.” Her words were muffled by her burying her face in her pillow.

“Good morning.” I yawned before my vision faded to black.

19