Chapter 49: Ethan Turns The Tables (R18+)
804 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Camilla Anderson POV): 

I was lined up over his cock, the head of his glans was an angry red as it twitched hungry for more. My slit was practically drenched, strands of femcum webbing across my puss like a net. It was at this moment that I finally decided to look at me and Ethan’s voyeur, his girlfriend. 

“You can touch yourself.” The command was met with a whimpering moan as Abby bit her lip. The squelching sound of her fingers stirring up her sopping puss were like music to my ears as a sadistic grin spread across my lips. 

Lowering myself down slowly I had to fight the groan burbling up from my throat, his cock spreading me wider than any of the toys I had been comfortable using. He was hot, scalding hot and my pussy melted to give way for him to reach all the way to the root. I felt full, so full that after I had lowered myself down fully I didn't want to move. Like a key that fit perfectly inside of a lock I had no desire for him to leave me.

“G-God, you’re so tight!” Ethan whimpered as his head slammed back down into the mattress, his chest rising and falling quickly. His breathing was nothing more than a series of ragged gasps and the rhythm hitched when I began grinding my pussy into his dick. Each slight movement sent an arc of fire coursing through my womb, an intense desire to scratch a non-existent itch in the back of my pussy growing in me.

“Heh…t-this is nothing.” My folds were coiling around him like a lover embracing their long-lost partner, and as I lifted myself off of his cock to scratch the non-existent itch my puss fought tooth and nail to keep him there. My head rocked back as a throaty moan leaked from my lips, strands of femcum dripping down from my clinging wet cunt as I pulled up with all but the tip of his dick still inside.

Abby could only watch on as like the blade of a guillotine I dropped my weight on his cock and devoured the thing in one stroke. Lightning crackled in the corners of my vision as a scream tore through my throat, Rachel no doubt heard it but in that moment I didn't give a damn. My pussy was spread wide as I felt his cock kiss the very back of my cunt, an intense sense of euphoria overtaking me like I took a drug.

“Ooooh~!” The little bastard had thrusted upwards and his dick was now hitting angles I never knew existed. Before I could regain control his hips rocketed up and my puss drooled as he filled me up again. The force behind it nearly knocked me over so my hands pressed against his chest for support as I threw my head back and moaned like a whore. 

‘F-fuck, that’s hot!’ Abby whimpered and from the corner of my eyes, I could see her watching her boyfriend fuck the shit out of me. I was smart for tying him up because I doubt I could take this animal any other way, each thrust of his sent ripples across my ass cheeks. My tits were jiggling freely as I rode out wave after wave of pleasure like a man rides out a stormy sea on a life raft. 

“Ugh!” Ethan groaned as I began meeting his thrusts with my own, sparks flying in my vision every time he buried himself to the root in me. My fingernails clawed at his chest as my thighs quivered, a literal flood of pussy juice smearing across his pubic mound and lower stomach. 

“Fuuuuuck, that’s it~!” I leaned down as I rode out the brutal thrusting he was subjecting me to. The sound of my wet cunt slapping against his thighs filled the air, my whorish moans and whimpers devolving into something animalistic. 

‘S-shit~!’ The staticky squelching sound of Abby stirring her cunt up entered my ears, her desperate whimpers bringing no end to my satisfaction. It felt wonderful to watch her squirm and be unable to do anything as I fucked her man. Even if it was consensual it reminded me of that night and how now I was the one in the driver's seat.

“A-Abby watch!” My voice fluctuated as my lungs were deprived of air with each gasp that left my lips due to his deep rutting. Leaning down, my arms bent as my face was now only a few inches away from the blindfolded Ethan. His lips were parted as he took deep breaths trying to pace himself as he turned my legs into jello. 

“C-Camilla what are you—!?” Strands of my flaming red hair draped around his face like a curtain, my lips mashing into his as I let out a muffled howl. My tongue overpowered his as he fumbled to keep up with me. I licked at his gums his teeth, the clicking sound of our saliva exchanging filling the air along with the damp slapping sound of my pussy slapping against his dick. 

“I’m fucking you that’s what!” Never before had I been so turned on, my fingers reaching up to take off his mask. Our eyes met, those coal brown eyes smoldering with lust took my breath away. It was at that moment his dick hit my sweet spot and I screamed. 

My body stiffened and I slumped across his chest as my pussy clamped down on his dick trying to hold it in place. Each thrust he made after that sent lightning arcs of pleasure into my brain, my vision dimming in the corners as a silent scream allowed him to violate my mouth with his tongue. 

“I-I’m going to cum!” My eyes widened as the fuzzy euphoria was replaced with blind panic. I tried prying myself off of him but my legs just wouldn't work. They were still twitching as my pussy clamped down hard on Ethan’s cock trying to milk him. Speaking of Ethan he was too stupid to stop right now as he pursued the pleasure to its inevitable conclusion. With one final thrust, his cock filled me to the absolute brim, a series of quaking mini orgasms rocking my body as I felt a warm sloshing sensation as his nuts twitched up against my ass cheeks.

“Damnit, Ethan!” I could only grimace at the realization that I had been creampied. With achingly slow speed I whimpered as I pulled myself off of his quickly flagging dick, a stream of white jizz dripping across his cock coming from my pussy. 

“S-sorry.” His sheepish apology did little to stop me from pinching him on the side of his waist. After forcing him to scream uncle I walked toward my closet before pulling out a ratty ass t-shirt I had planned on throwing out anyway. With a delicate movement I began wiping my pussy clean of his cum. 

“Jesus, there is so much.” I whimpered as the rough cloth rubbed at my still-sensitive clit, my folds aching from the earlier pounding. Each wipe revealed more and more of his pearly seed before eventually I gave up. “Fuck it, I’ll just get a morning-after pill!” 

“Uh, Camilla.”

“What is it, Ethan?”

“I-I’m still…”

“Still what—oh you've got to be kidding me.” 

‘Pftthahahahahaha—you thought it was easy, didn't you? I wasn't lying when I said I was still sore!’ Abby’s laughter brought a snarling growl from my lips as I waddled over to the bed. Reaching for the keys to the padded cuffs tying him up I couldn't help but wonder how the rest of the night would play out.

***

(Ethan Langston POV): 

“S-shiiiiiiiiiit~!” Camilla screamed as I pounded inside of her, the massive breasts on her chest swinging back and forth as we fucked doggy style. Reaching around my hands cupped her melons before pinching at the erect nubs of her nipples. She squealed as her folds tightened around my cock trying to milk me of my seed.

“This is payback for squeezing my balls!” My nuts slapped against her large bubble butt as my grip on her tits let me pound into her with even more force. Her pussy was drooling femcum across the wood floor of her bedroom, I was at least courteous enough to kick her rug away so it didn't get soaked. 

The little pitter-patter of her liquid love drizzling on the floor sounded like the soothing sound of rain on a tin roof, the crackling thunder of her ass cheeks slamming into my waist reminding me of a rainy summer night. It was damp and humid too as the heady scent of her tangy sour arousal and our mutual sweat filled the bedroom. The heat was almost unbearable and when my cock prodded at the molten core that was her cunt I nearly melted into her. 

“O-ooooh fuck your breaking me~!” Despite her dire words, the fucked stupid look on her face told me she was 100% enjoying it. Unable to resist the temptation I leaned forward and put my teeth around the dip in her shoulder. She whimpered as I sucked hard on her pale flesh, my teeth digging in as I marred her perfect skin with a bruise. 

‘Oh wow Ethan, you should really see how stupid she looks from this angle right now, her eyes are crossed and everything!’ Abby spoke from right in front of Camilla as she openly masturbated on the screen in front of the older redhead. Her legs were spread, her hand rubbing lazily at her swollen cunt slick with femcum. The detail on her camera must have been insane because I could see the little twitches of her thighs as she pleasured herself. This was the oddest threesome I think I’ve ever seen and it's definitely the first I've been in.

“Nooooo~ don’t look!” Camilla’s embarrassed squealing did more to make me curious than prevent me from looking. Plus, her long flowing hair made it easy to get a handhold as I pulled her hands off of the mattress. Her shoulder blades pressed against my chest as she arched her back. I continued slamming into her pussy, her whimpering moans now closer to my ears as I cupped her chin. Turning her head to the side I took a look at the hazy fuck drunk look of my super-hot teacher and grinned, oh how the turntables. 

“You look really sexy, Camilla.” My husky tone seemed to make her melt as our lips locked and our tongues engaged in a fight for dominance. It was a fight that I used dirty tricks, mainly pounding her tight pussy into submission to win as she moaned into our kiss. My fingers kneaded her breasts like dough, and the stiff feeling of her nipples on my palms as I rolled them grew harder as a hoarse scream vibrated into my mouth.

As I continued to pound inside of her sopping folds I grew closer to busting. My kiss grew feverish with her as I pushed her back down on the bed fully, her face down in the sheets as my cock blurred inside of her cunt. Her boobs were splayed out and squished to the sides of her torso as my pinned hands underneath continued to tweak and tease her sensitive nipples. Her pussy was getting tighter as her ass jiggled with each deep thrust I poked her depths with, and as she stiffened in a silent scream that’s when I exploded.

“Cumming!” It was a shit warning because I really had no intention of pulling out. Camilla’s pussy clamped down across my dick like a vice as each individual fold caressed and coaxed my twitching dick into filling her womb. Spurt after spurt of pearly white jizz filled her as her thighs spasmed and her legs gave out. My own legs stiffened as I collapsed on top of her, the last spurts of cum leaving my dick as we both panted like we had been deprived of air.

‘That was hot.’ The peanut galleries verdict brought a small smirk to my lips as I looked down into the tired grey eyes of Camilla. Pushing back a few strands of her crimson hair stuck to her sweat-slick forehead I gave her a small kiss.

“Thanks, you can be on top next round.”

“N-next round?”

“Of course, just talking about it is making me hard.” That night the terrified screams of a woman and the cackling laughter of two demons enjoying her misery filled the air.

14