Chapter 1: Rebirth in Kalos
98 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the tranquil expanse of the Kalos region, where picturesque landscapes and fascinating Pokémon abounded, a unique occurrence was about to take place. Amidst the rustling leaves and babbling brooks, a new chapter of life was set to unfold.

Lucas had always been an ardent fan of the Pokémon world. He spent countless hours playing the games, watching the animated series, and immersing himself in the adventures of trainers and their faithful companions. Little did he know that his own life was about to intertwine with that of Pokémon in the most extraordinary way.

One fateful day, as the sun painted the sky with hues of gold and orange, Lucas found himself enveloped in a strange sensation. The world around him blurred and twisted until he felt weightless, as if being pulled through a cosmic vortex. Moments later, he materialized in a realm he could hardly believe was real.

He looked down at his hands, or rather, what should have been his hands. To his astonishment, he found himself transformed into a small, blue creature with large eyes and a long, sticky tongue. A Froakie, one of the Water-type Pokémon he had come to adore. Panic surged through him initially, but then a calm understanding settled in. Somehow, he was reborn as a Pokémon.

Just as he was coming to terms with his newfound form, Noices nearby drew his attention. To his surprise he saw a Pikachu, its fur disheveled and a pained expression etched across its face. Memories from the animated series flooded Lucas's mind. This was the very scene from the episode where Pikachu was injured by team rocket and saved by Froakie, and he was now experiencing it firsthand.

Without hesitation, Lucas sprang into action, his Froakie instincts taking over. He leaped forward with a burst of startling agility, Froakie sprang forward, its nimble form intercepting the speeding Electro Ball with a courage that defied its size. The collision sent sparks scattering like fireflies, the energy crackling in the air as Froakie absorbed the brunt of the attack.

In a heartbeart's beat, Froakie pivoted, its keen instincts guiding its actions. Its fringed neck, adorned with the soft cotton-like tuft, became a strategic tool. With a swift twist, it unraveled the cotton, allowing it to float and twist in the wind. In a move that echoed stories of valor, Froakie wove the cotton into an intricate pattern that formed a Sticky Web, a delicate yet formidable trap, as Wobbuffet could not mirror move it.

The web, glistening with sticky threads, coalesced into existence with uncanny speed. Froakie launched the web at Team Rocket, entangling them in its adhesive embrace. Jessie, James, and their ever-faithful Wobbuffet were rendered immobile, ensnared in that trap.

Clemont who was watching the battle took the chance and asked his Bunnelby to use dig

While Team Rocket struggled in the confines of Froakie's masterpiece, Clemont's Bunnelby emerged as the embodiment of earth-shaking resolve. With a powerful thrust of the earth beneath, Bunnelby initiated its Dig attack. The ground trembled as Bunnelby tunneled beneath Team Rocket's immobilized forms.

As Bunnelby's Dig attack reached its zenith, the earth erupted in a surge of power. propelling Team Rocket skyward. Their cries of bewilderment and frustration echoed through the air.

"We are blasting off again"

Pikachu's eyes held a mixture of surprise and gratitude as it regarded the Froakie that had come to its rescue. With a nod of acknowledgment, Pikachu limped away to Ash, leaving Lucas to reflect on the moment he had just lived – a moment that echoed the very essence of the Pokémon world he had adored.

Lucas was damaged heavily and was about faint amidst of it he felt a sensation that was both foreign and familiar. A soft voice echoed in his mind, like a whisper carried by the wind. [System Activated], it announced. Lucas soon realized that he now possessed a System, a guiding presence that would aid him in his journey as a Pokémon.

After Froakie's valiant sacrifice, its strength wavered, and it succumbed to the toll of battle. As its eyes fluttered shut, Ash's heart clenched with a mix of admiration and concern. He carefully cradled Froakie in his arms, and rushed to the Professor Sycamore's Research Lab.

To be continued...

Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know criticism is also welcome.

Like it ? Add to library! Give five stars!

I will publish the next chapter soon.

6