Chapter 3
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Drown in the water, I saw the light above the surface shine down upon me, the boat's shards with few crews were in there, draining blood beneath Adam's ale. Burning flames on the sky and under, I close my eyes I'm out of breath. Apparently, I should've died there, yet someone hugged me and bring me back to the surface. I took my heaviest breath that almost killed me. Then the person who saved me, kiss my lips full of lust. And the person who did it is Akemi. I finally open my eyes and pour all the water into my body.

She hugs me rapidly as she burst out. "Don't leave me, dear," said Akemi. Just as soon that I woke up, I saw this entity, wearing a long black and red robe, like an assassin, flying above the skies. I have a feeling that the entity is Megumin. But soon I realized that Megumin was at the shore. Then, who is that?

"flvejl oep amvveh, oep'gl jeh mbbeld he ihlw ej hrni rebo bmjd ez epgi, " said the Legion. I don't understand a single word from it.

"Ar alýançam däl," said the entity. I say that it is a Turkmen.

"Dnl hrlj, srnbdglj ez mbhmng!" the legion screamed.

It's hard to see their moves. It attacks the legion post-haste like a bolt of lightning hits the skyscrapers. The legion goes towards it. Yet, it ends soon. I don't hear any sound, not even a single breath. "Iman bökmek," it said. The legion, however, died.

"Atina, (cough) help me, sweetie," said Megumin.

"Elbetde," she said. So, she went after her aunt for some treatment. We swim to the shore to see her condition. Fortunately, Megumin's wound isn't serious.

"Oh, Akemi, Osamu, you guys okay," said Megumin.

"Where's my brother?"

"Oh, he's busy," she said.

"It's true, he's over there," Atina said. "By the way, My name is Atina Altair, children of Altaïr Al-Iman. Hyzmatyňyzda," she introduced herself. I need to find my big brother. He can't handle battle without any experience. I ask Atina where he is at and she shows me the way.

Soon as I arrived, Akira stand with his wounded around him. "Stand back, Ototo-chan. You'll get hurt," he said.

Suddenly, a group of legions surrounds me. "Don't touch my beloved brother, insects," said Akira.

"Ao fgehrlgi, cnbb rna rnbl n ilhhbl hrni vpo," said the commander.

"ARGH, I DON'T F**K*** UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAID," he went charged to it. Meanwhile, one of them attacks me from behind, but luckily, my wife saves me there.

"Akemi..," She gave me her sword, and she told me to don't lose my breath, or otherwise I'll get killed. So, I pack up all of my breath into my lungs and exhale it slowly. As I exhaled, the situation becomes slower. It's beneficial for me to do my moves. Unfortunately, when I slash them, their armor is so thick that makes my wife's sword break. I go back and move forward again. This time I stab their necks, yet its skin is too broad as well. I threw a kick but nothing happens. Then, I lost my breath because I'm out of it.

"Lmcbnjvi, rmwl je amhsr nhr epg flbewld tpllj," he grabs my neck and chokes me.

"Wph rna dej!" yelled Akemi. She tried to throw a knife to hit him, and it didn't drive inside. All out of blue, there's a bright light coming from the sky.

"Rejoice, my friends, it is I, lord of time, lord of all Demon lord and Queen, Takeru Itoh, and everyone called me, Kyoi," he said.

"Sweetie, what do you doing here?!" said Megumin.

"I'm bored. So, I go back here to see what are you guys up to,"

"Oi, Takeru, help me... I can't breathe," I said. I couldn't hold it much longer. I try to continue, but, he snaps my neck. I died there because my throat just busted.

"OSAMU!!!" said Akemi. She burst out while I'm dying on the surface. There, Akemi turns wild, so she took her sword and runs forward. She slashes him but he kept avoiding it. He jumps up to the sky. "HELP US, DEMON LORD!!" she said.

"I refuse," said Takeru. He's just flying in the air watching us dying and he laughs.

"Coward!!" she screamed. There's no choice but she turns into a berserker, who doesn't give a sh*t to anyone who killed me. And then, she blasts to the Legion's commander. He immediately moves aside and pushes her way back down. Thankfully, she's saved by Atina, yet, the commander is already in front of both of them. "I'll kill you, murderer," said Akemi.

"N jlwlg hrepvrh oep'gl lmclg hrmj pild he fl," he said. Her face of disappointment turns her sorrow once again. When he throws a deadly punch, their lives end here. The blood splashes to the ground, but it's not theirs. Instead, it's the commander's blood. As they open their eyes, in front of them is Takeru Itoh, with a wide smile.

"I hate to join the fight, but it's fun though," he continues smiling. He so recklessly behaves with his acts, but at the same time, is a psychopathic characteristic person looking destructive for fun. Akemi and Atina tremble in fear after seeing his acts and his character. They felt terrified.

"Don't you worry, he's not gonna hurt both of you? Although he's a psychopath, I gave him enough care, so he has some empathy," Megumin said. Her statement is true after Akemi saw Takeru heal my neck. Then, I came back to life.

"Easy there, take some rest, weaklings," said Takeru.

"I'm not weak. I'm may surpass you,"

"Impossible, without proper training, you'll never surpass me," he said. I look for my brother and it's hard to see because my eyes were still blurry. The skyscrapers turn to dust, however.

"Where is my brother?" I ask. Then, he points next to the car. He was passed out during his fight. Unbelievable pathetic brother I have.

-----------------------------------0------------------------------------

It was dark and soon we realized that we land in Busan, South Korea after the plane crashes down. We sneak away from the public before they found us. "It seems that a whole country has under controlled by someone," said Atina. Everyone acted weird. They didn't want to speak, not even greet. The town is completely dominion.

"Over here," said Megumin. She leads us to the secret haven in the dark woods, where no one will find us. It's getting darker as the night takes turns.

After we arrived there, we encounter another entity. "Who are you? Reveal yourself," said Megumin.

"You'll see about that, but first, let me introduce myself. My name is Chue Seo-Yoon," he said. His aura is a lot heavier than the rest. I don't know if he is a friend or a foe.

0