Chapter 4
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of the rain, with the eerie sight of trees around us, screaming legions outside, ordering their citizen to move on or something worse no matter if young or old. Some we hear are sobs and some of them beg for their sake. The national flag changed with black and red colors with 100 sharp spikes that seem to be like horns as their logo. Their country is not a country anymore, but a real-life prison in large capacity.

Meanwhile, Chue Seo-Yoon, '20s-year-old man, a 6-foot tall, brown, curly hair, a masculine voice, and a very slim but muscular body, encountered us as we arrived at the haven, where he stood next to us. "What do you want from us?" I said.

"Such a brave boy you have there? Would you mind lending him to me? That's what I want," said Chue. She stands in front of me, spreads her hands, and refuses to lend me to him.

"If you want him, so go and get him," said Akemi.

"Very well then," then he drastically moves forward and grabs her neck.

"PUT MY WIFE DOWN!!" I said. He looks at me and begins to laugh.

"Your wife?! Ha!! Pathetic. She looks weak than used to be," he said. He squeezes her until it bleeds. My heart beats faster and faster, my adrenaline begins to rise as my anger starts to engage. I run to him and punch with every detailed move. He throws her and holds my fist. "You too?"

"No, it's just my feint," I said. Then, I pull my sleeves and release my hidden blade in my gauntlet. He quickly let go of my hand and moves back.

"Huh, an assassin. I think I underestimated you," He opens his jacket and I saw a sword around his waist.

I'm in my stance but suddenly, Takeru, with ease, moves forward. "My turn," said Takeru.

"Oh, you're so sassy," said Chue.

"I'm born this way,"

"You'll regret this,"

"Nah, who knows," He's completely insane. He'll die for making a foolish idea. But, everything that I thought wasn't true at all. Chue flashes forward, almost impossible to see. Then, he stops in front of Takeru, and the air blows that could make us fly. I try to see what's going on and my eyes bulge. He could stop a blade with his two fingers.

"Impossible, no one ever did this before," Chue begins to freak out. "A-are you... a... Demon...L-lord?"

"Well, you guess it," He starting to tremble in fear. He couldn't believe with his eyes that he saw a Demon Lord face to face with him. "Oh, I almost forgot, the woman over there, who rubs her womb, that's my mother. And she's a Demon Queen,"

Chue becomes more afraid, his heartbeat can't follow the normal beat and his sanity it's about to drain. "FORGIVE ME, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAVE A STATUS," he said.

"Nah, no worries. Rise," said Takeru. I, however, was speechless. Akemi too. Even my brother.

-----------------------------------------0--------------------------------------

After some event back then, he apologies to all of us. Everything settles so smoothly. So we went into the house.

Megumin takes out her keys to open the door. Later, the door open and we went inside. The ceiling is full of spider webs, the shelves look dusty and old. Then, she brings the box for us. "Our supplies," she said. She opens the box and all the food, drinks, and other supplies were already in there. And so, we rest for tomorrow's steps.

"How old are you, young boy?" Chue said.

"I'm 23 years old,"

"Ah, very young, teenage boy. How about you, White hair?"

"I'm 34," said Akira.

"So you both siblings?" asked Chue.

"Yes, we are," He asked a lot of questions just like a journalist. Maybe, he works for it.

"What's the blade on your hand?"

"Oh, this?" and I pull out the blade. He's amazed by this weapon of mine. "This is called "Phantom Blade". It's made by a French Assassin, and also an inventor of this weapon," I explained.

"May I touch it?" said Chue. I was giving it to him but Akemi took it from me.

"I can't trust this man," she said.

"Hey, easy. He's just apologizing for us. Don't be like that. Come here," I tell her to sit with me and she pouts.

"You're very kind husband. I'm jealous," said Chue. Damn, he's soft. From the outside looks intimidating but inside it's like a flower blooms.

"Hey, bro. Want some?" he asks me whether I want some of the snacks from him. I refuse, but instead of not taking it, I give it to her. Her face turns reddish as a chili. It's been a long night and we feel tired after the sudden attacks. So, we decided to sleep. My back's aching and my head's too. It's better to sleep for a while.

Meanwhile, Megumin phoning with her sister, Anita to know their conditions. "It's okay, we're fine," said Anita.

"How about mommy Aiko and Chunami?"

"They're fine as well. Besides, Lilia is coming with her child to our house to look at Anatasia. I'm always outside and I can't go home frequently," she said. Megumin has to admit it.

"I hope Mommy Aiko will get well soon. She shows he sign of healing lately," said Megumin.

"Yeah, I wished for that too," They talk until late at night. Finally, Megumin's eyes begin to close, so she tells her sister that she needs to rest. And so she did. We sleep under the dusty house, yet because of our tiredness, we sleep peacefully. The next day, the sun shines bright, we heard busy cars and merchants yells for their customers to buy their goods. They woke up and check outside if the Legions were still active.

"It's clear, we can go outside now," said Megumin. They go outside to get some fresh air.

"Hol' up, where's Akemi and Osamu?" said Atina. They search inside the haven but we're not in there.

"Guys, they're here," said Chue. "They look very cute. Both of them were like Adam and Eve,"

I and Akemi have slept without notice that we have sex outside of the haven. Akira poke me in my face and I'm awake. "Goddammit, why are we..,"

"Get some clothes, we're moving," Megumin said. I quickly wake Akemi and she covers her face on my body because of her shame. We moved inside to take some clothes. Meanwhile, Takeru giggles at us.

"What's so funny?" said Chue.

"Oh, it's nothing," And so, we keep going to save her brother.

0