Chapter 5
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(WARNING: SENSITIVE CONTENT AHEAD)*

At the old castle, more than a million legions gathered in a circle, as the cult ritual begins. The flames burn, making their place like hell. Thirteen Shaman chant the mantras for the opening of the dark ritual. The Diablo, Lucy, sits in the middle of the crowds and the shamans get closer to her. Her eyes turn white, her body shakes, and she starts to moan. "Begd mffmdej, gnil zgea oepg ibllw. Gnil, oep zeebi," said one of the shamans from thirteen of them.

"Let me go, please. Spare my life," a woman said. The legions bring her next to the large body. Then, they hang her with a hook, drive inside through her body. She screams in pain. Later, they pull the chain, letting her blood drain. "Please, I don't want to die," Suddenly, the large body moves his hand and grabs her body. He twists her head slowly as she begs for a living. She screams and she stops as her head twisted. The body withdraws her head and drinks a big amount of her blood.

"Abbadon, you've awakened," said Lucy.

"Lovely Lucy, how do you feel about being betrayed by your soldier," Abbadon said.

"Condemnation," said Lucy. Soon, Abbadon walks down from his death bed to Lucy. She stands and Lust Kiss him. "How about you? Your disciple?" she asked.

"Full of disgrace," he said. He lifts her and begins their ritual. She moans harder until she'd orgasm.

"My dears, come. Join us," After that, all of the Legions move towards them and join their ritual.

-----------------------------------------0--------------------------------------

Just as soon we move on, we wanted to buy some goods from the merchants. Some of it looks delicious food and some of them useful items. "Oi, Takeru, don't overbuy," said Megumin.

"I get it, mom," said Takeru. We only buy some useful things and some stocks for our next tour.

"Okay, change plans," Megumin said. Everyone glance for a second.

"What is it?" said Atina.

"Takeru, leave, we don't need your help. We can handle ourselves,"

"Well, as you wish mom. But I have something to tell you that if you are in trouble again, I'll be back without hesitation," said Takeru. We agreed with it and soon, he suddenly vanish from our eyes. Anyway, with a busy atmosphere, It's hard for them to find us.

"Osamu... uh," Akemi stuttered.

"Yes? What's wrong?" I said. She hides her face again on my jacket. It's cold outside so Megumin prepared our jackets each. I guess she's cold as well. I cuddle her to keep her warm. Her face turns red again.

"T-thanks," she said. Akira, however, shivers in coldness. Akemi pulls Akira and I hug him too.

"We're brothers, right. Siblings never left their sibling," He put his head on mine. I felt glad that we're okay back there lately.

-----------------------------------0-----------------------------------

"78...79...80..," Chue does push-ups for his routine at the park. Megumin told us to do our fitness test. Every assassin must have a test to see rather we're killable or not. He almost hit a hundred, but it seems that he reach his limits. "97...98..,"

"Almost there," said Megumin.

"99...100!!!" Chue hand's shake and his breath's too heavy. "I've done it," said Chue.

"Good one. Osamu, you're next," Everyone was tested. I'm the only one left to be tested. "Ready?"

"Yeah," I said with full of energy.

"You sure you didn't want to take off your blade?"

I said no because I've been wearing it since after my seminars. So, I begin. I do push-up like crazy. I've made it so fast, even there's a pain in me. Akira and Chue don't believe with their eyes. After I hit 70, they chant for my motivation. And I hit 90, and 100. Then, I stood straight without any fatigue.

"Hmm, no wonder my son is interested in you," said Megumin.

"For what?"

"Your endurance, like an athlete," she said. I always stay with my proper daily basis with healthy lifestyles and diet.

"Wait," said Atina. Suddenly, a roaring sound is heard close. The blue waves have been composed.

"To the harbor, now," Megumin said. We got into the car and drive as fast as we could. The blue waves would make someone lose their memories. So, we must avoid those, or we will lose it as well. A lot of the citizens ran away too, making us difficult to move. "Second test...Run,"

"What?" said Akira.

"RUN!!" then we get out of the car and run. "Faster," she's rapid run like a flash even though she's pregnant. Atina climbs on the building and runs on the roofs. Me, Akemi, Akira, and Chue jump from car to car. After that, the space where we must go is clear, so we go there and Megumin is waiting. "Over here,"

"Wait, where's Atina," said Chue.

"I think she's still back there," Akemi said.

"I'll go and get her if I'm not coming back in 5 minutes, you guys go first," I said. As I go, he hugs me to avoid me to find Atina.

"Don't go there, it's too dangerous," said Akemi.

"Don't worry, I'll be back very soon, just follow them. I will find the other boat to catch you up," I said. She still refuses and wanted to join me. Akira holds her and lets me find her by myself. She screams at me as she doesn't want my life put at risk. I ignored it and keep on my saving operation. I climb on the building and search for her from above. I realize that she's caught by a Legion. It chokes her, making her die. I flash forward to save her.

"Osamu!!!" said Atina. I pull out my Phantom's blade in my hand and stab the legion's head. Soon, I catch her and went back to the harbor. As we arrived there, many people crowded to enter the boat.

"Over there," she points to the speed boat that seems old. We go there and try to start its engines. Luckily, it still works. After that, the crowds look at us and straight towards us. We have no choice but to leave them because not enough space for them. And so, I search for Megumin's sail but didn't find it. Meanwhile, Akemi sobs because of her husband's safety. Megumin keeps going on their journey to save Akemi's sibling.

-----------------------------------------0--------------------------------------

Asahi and his son sit inside the prison for a few days, listening to the screams, begs, and death sound. They also accompany a little girl. "What's your name?" Asahi said.

"Lisa..," she said.

"How old are you?" Akihiko asked.

"14," Then, a legion enters the prison next to us, took another little girl inside. She started to scream.

"What are they want from you?" said Asahi.

"M-my...b-body,"

"Well well, it looks like you guys introduce yourself. Remember, this will be your last introduction," the Legion said. All of them laugh. Lisa is about to break down but Akihiko calms her.

"It's okay, Your senpai is here," he said.

"How old are you?" Lisa, red hair with cute eyes, said.

"17," he said. Akihiko is much similar to his father, black hair and good looking. Then, they became friends.

0