Chapter 6
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you have a phone?" I said.

"No. Why didn't you bring yours?" said Atina.

"I didn't have one yet," I need a phone but I have no money to spend on it. After a long journey, we found an island. Maybe, we could find them on the island. Plus, I saw a boat near the shore. I bet everyone's okay, especially my wife. We land there too. So, we get off the boat and go to the intact house nearby. It looks very desolate. I open the door slowly and the scene is too dusty. "Hello? Anyone home?"

"It looks like we're in Russia, Osamu," said Atina. There's an old soviet logo, a flag, and some papers full of propaganda. As we come in, a sudden attack happens. An arrow shoots from the head of Lenin's statue, and I avoid it. Then, more booby traps. I and Atina circumvent all the traps smoothly, until a person stands in the middle, alone. He holds a bottle of vodka and a revolver. Atina is trying to take him down, yet his capable.

"Let me do it," Then I move towards him. He shoots at once. I move my head as a bullet flies. I acted fast before he shoots me again. I raise his hand that holds a revolver and sweep him to the ground. After that, I pull out the blade again to offend him to stop. He headbutts me and shoots at my legs. Atina tries to help but sadly, she's shot. Later, he kicks my face making me unconsciously pass out.

Meanwhile, Akemi and others made it to Bukhta Chernysheva, Vladivostok, Russia. Akemi's face turns pale like she's losing her energy. And that energy is her husband. She can't keep up with the journey. "Don't look so sad, Akemi-san. He'll be okay," said Megumin. Even worse, Akira's tears never stop draining.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" said Chue.

"I'm jealous that no one will miss me," he said.

"I'll miss you," Chue smiles at him. Akira blushes when he hears that.

"Y'know, with my cute face, everyone thought that I'm a girl, but I have a bell between my legs," said Akira. Chue laughs and Akira joins too. He hit Akira's back making him fall. "Don't hit too hard, bro," Chue continues to laugh. The view at Vladivostok still stays its culture, however, this city is also a famous harbor for big ships that carry containers, beautiful monuments, and an excellent place for studying for students to travel, since this place they saw is full with students walking by. It's much beautiful when it's sunsets.

"I wish Osamu is here," Akemi said.

All out of the blue, the man splashes at me with freezing water, and I finally awake. "Where am I?"

"Tell me everything you know about Megumin Itoh," the man said.

"I'll never tell you," I said. He has no hesitation to punch me with his knuckles. Then, I realized his hand, like he wore something.

"What's on your hand, mate?" He shows me his hand he wears and the blades pull out.

"You're an Assassin," I said.

"Tell me what you know about Megumin Itoh," he said. I look around the area and all I can see is just black.

"What if I don't?" Later, he shows me the CCTV footage that shows my wife and others.

"I have a lot of friends outside. Once I press this red button, your friends and even your wife, poof," he said.

"You wouldn't dare to touch her,"

"I have no doubt. I have all eyes on my country. You step into my kingdom," I've become speechless. After that, he torches towards Atina, tied with wires, and sealed her mouth. She's completely naked. "Your friend, she's fine," he said. She can't scream but her voice tells it. He touches her crouch and she begins to cry.

"STOP, DON'T DO TO HER,"

"Too late, I already did. Next, I'll never give her my mercy since she's brutal," his nose to her neck. She's helpless. I tried my best to open this wired but it's useless. I kept doing it. Fortunately, the door knocks multiple times. The man looks resentful. He goes to the door and checks. Suddenly, he's being pulled by someone. I heard the man get punched until it fades.

Soon, a man wearing a hood comes in and stares at me. And then, stares at Atina. When he opens his hood, his hair is like white silk, his ears are like an elf and his eyes are beautifully red colors. He wears a black jacket. He helped Atina and he put her to sleep. "Are you, Osamu Fujiwara?" he said.

"Y-yes I am, and you..."

"I'm Takeru Suzuki /Itoh, Megumin's father," he said. I've got thunderstruck when he claimed himself as Megumin's father.

----------------------------------0-----------------------------------

"We heard that you're dead. How could this be?" I was intensively confused.

"It's a long story. How to put this," he said. He began to tell me about his story while driving to the harbor for our actual destination. He was supposed to be dead after his sacrifice for other's life, even his first stepdaughter, Anita Suzuki Itoh. But, he said that his neck was deeply cut, however, because of Lilia's mantra, his ability to come back to life after the funeral. At that time, Yui's there sleeping next to his grave. He rises from his death and Yui thought that his a zombie. After he explained everything, then she believed and hugged him so hard. He searched for his daughter but never to be found. He thinks that they're gone. So, he got depressed for a few years back then. Suddenly, he saw the news about a beast and he couldn't believe with his heart and thoughts that he have a second and biologically his daughter, Megumin was there and killed the beast with ease. So, Takeru decided to find both of his beloved daughters.

"So, how do you know that I'm with them?" I said.

"You worked for her, Your cousin told me everything about you," said Takeru.

"Yui?"

"She used to be my ex-girlfriend," he said. Without realizing that we arrived at the harbor, we prepared the boat and we move to our actual destination and fulfill Takeru's dream.

----------------------------------0-----------------------------------

Megumin suddenly felt an instinct that's is compelling. "Megumin, are you okay?" said Akemi. She rushes to the harbor, where they land, and search for something. Then, she saw a speedboat from far away. What she's seeing is our boat. We wave our hands in the air as a sign that we're okay.

"Osamu...Atina, you're guys okay," she said in tears. As we departed, I finally can hug my wife as she's begins to cry.

"Osamu!!!" she sobs. In the middle of our moment, Megumin stares at the guy like they have a bond.

"Megumin," said Takeru.

"How do you know my name? I didn't know you," said Megumin.

"He's your father," I said. Her eyes open wide and stare at him again. Takeru smiles at her.

"My bloodline never fails their people," Megumin breaks down and runs towards her long-lost father.

"Where did you go? Why do you leave me with my mothers?" she sobs.

"I just...came back to life to save you, dear Megumin," and they hug as father and daughter. After everything settles down, we run out of schedule. So, our next destination to rescue is Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. But this time, with our senior.

0