Chapter 7
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The same atmosphere, peaceful citizen, cool air and beautiful view. Yet, behind the peaceful country, the legions still lurking around the city. Every group of legions has its shaman. Their mantras are much hazardous than normal shamans because they're trained by the high shaman called "Diablo's High Shaman". Once you heard just a word, you'll get paralyzed, or much worse stuns until death. Their mantras are also used for radar since their composed of echoes. So, we escape from them in the shadow.

"Clear," said Takeru. He's a former assassin and capable with every martial arts, such as ninjutsu, Karate, Taekwon-do, Muay Thai, Silat, Boxing, etc. He has good instinct with every attack. "Stop, climb," so we climb. He knows his enemies are in front of us. Takeru is very useful, and he's also known as "Doctor Killer" because his technique is very detailed, especially in his counterattacks.

Unlike Takeru, Megumin Itoh, however, is much dangerous than his father. She's flashy and skillfully perfect when it comes to close-range fights. Nevertheless, if both are combined, it'll be a father and daughter's most dangerous duel assassin. Suddenly, he stops. "Megumin, move forward," said Takeru. Only two of them understand. They waiting for someone and yes, it appears. The legion didn't get a chance to give others a warning when Megumin stab its neck at once. Later, Takeru takes the lead again.

After all, we have escaped from them this far. Now we are in China and we're so exhausted. At a glance, we are so encouraging after the event, yet I saw Akemi breathe heavily. "Osamu, I don't feel very well. I'm about to collapse," said Akemi.

"Can you still move?" She moves her head means yes. I'm afraid that she'll pass out again. "Let me support you," I tell her to get on my back. So, I carry her until we found our next destination. It took days to avoid our appearance from them. That time, we were almost caught by a group of giant legions, most likely Tanks. It's Akira's fault, he's too curious of that giant soul armor. We passed a lot of towns and we were restless unless we get out of it. That's why Akemi looks very weary.

In the forest, we were concerned that there will be guards alongside the border. Soon, Megumin feels her tendencies. She looks around the trees, grasses, everywhere. Then, the sound growls come

from the trees. "Diablo," she said. Megumin told us to move, except her father, and me. Later, a Diablo strikes down on us.

"M bnvrh rmi seal zgea dmgcjlii," it said, AND I don't UNDERSTAND A THING IT SAY!!!!

"You want to see the real darkness?" said Takeru. How he can comprehend that speech? The Diablo turns up its heat and straight ahead towards him. "Cursed chains, minor," then, he unleashes his spirits, a medieval-like spirit, with burning chains. There, where I understand why he is the most undisputed assassin. He suddenly at Diablo's back and give it a taste of his fear. The chains are so sharp, they even cut its hand. After that, it's Megumin's turn.

"Josho," she said, means ascending. She turns her form into a beautiful assassin. Besides, I can't see her attack. Her actions were just a blink of a sight. It wound half of its body. Later, it's my turn. I have no special move, but instead, I stab its eye. Unfortunately, it didn't feel any pain, it grabs me and throws me to the trees. My body is a complete mess up. I can't stand up. Takeru holds Diablo's leg using his spirit to make a distance away from me. Megumin however, spells it to make it slower. "Takeru!!!!!" Megumin screamed.

"Who are you screaming at?" said her father.

"Me, asshole," said Takeru Itoh. Takeru Suzuki shocks at him. "Hi then, how may I help you?"

"Who are you?" said Takeru Suzuki.

"Me? Did mama tell you about me?" Takeru Suzuki stares at his daughter full of confusion.

"You have a son?"

"I could explain it," Megumin said.

"Let me handle it, Tomioka Itoh," Then Megumin stares at her father.

"That's my old name," said Takeru Suzuki. Without furthermore, her son chops his head and explodes instantly. Her father become speechless and dramatically confused.

"Pops, I guess you can heal Akemi and Osamu, correct?" said Takeru Itoh.

"Not sure, only Lilia knows how to heal and bring the dead back to life,"

"Lilia?" said Megumin. Then, he explains how it works.

"Words of Izanami, god of reincarnation. You simply say it spells and you will breathe again. But, this one is 50/50 percent," Tomioka explained.

"Pathetic mythology," said Takeru. He went for me and Akemi. Her condition is getting worse. Nevertheless, Takeru tells them to bring me and my wife together with him. "Pops, do your thing," then he heavenly spoke the mantra. It works on Akemi, but unfortunately not for me.

"Dad, why her?" said Megumin.

"I don't know. I chanted it clearly. Let me do it again," he repeats it, but it didn't work either.

"Where's... Osamu?" said Akemi. She looks at me, both of us lie down. She called my name many times, yet I didn't open my eyes. Then, she rubs her abdomen, like something inside. Her eyes burst out while she calls my name.

"What's wrong?" said Akira.

"Your brother, he couldn't make it," said Megumin. He freak out that maybe I would be dead. Akira gets near and moves me to wake me up while Akemi calls my name many times. "I believe, he's been poisoned by that Diablo," Megumin stated it. There's no hope for me to live. Only Lilia could bring me back.

"May I," said Takeru Itoh. They think he'll put me in the grave. After the funeral, They leave me alone, except Takeru and Atina. Both of them decided to do their way to find Akemi's brother. Yet, Takeru put me out from my grave and carries me with him.

----------------------------------0--------------------------------

"Is it too obvious?" said Atina.

"Haa!!! It'll be a "Frankenstein" thing," said Takeru. Atina hard to believe that Takeru can do that. He mixes every language from Latin to some weird speech. After that, he slaps me. I suddenly awaken.

"Osamu... Are you okay?" said Atina.

"Y-yeah. I'm okay," I said.

"But, how about the poison?" said Atina.

"Takeru, am I poisoned?"

"Well, let see..," he said. Atina stares at me and Takeru for answers. Soon, we chuckle, and finally, we laugh out loud.

"What's so funny?" said Atina.

"Osamu? Will ya?" So, I explain what really happens

."Okay, you see, Takeru and I already plan for something. Will you listen to us?" I said.

"If I refuse?"

"You'll see the cause," said Takeru. So, she has no option but follows them.

----------------------------------0-----------------------------

0