Chapter 9
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hello? Everybody inside?" said Atina. She knocks on the door several times but no one replies. She peeks through every window. "Where are those both idiots go?" she cracks down herself, after realizing that the living room is dark and empty.

Meanwhile, Takeru and I are on our way to find Atina. "I'm sure that she was there," I said.

"Hope you're new skills I teach you to go well," said Takeru Itoh. He thought me a lot of skills and drills. Luckily, those drills are usually my routine, except for one drill, which breathes control. I almost die there because of the skills he thought, although it's just basic, it was an intense one. It includes my breathing techniques. Every move I make must be synchronized along with my breath. Even so, I can feel the flow after those hardcore training.

As we arrived at the market that chase down the mysterious entity, I got some vision into me. I saw Akemi and others, being attacked brutally. It was a disturbing scene and once I saw Akemi next to me, she died without any single thread. The outbreak of that city was destroyed, I heard people screaming like waves and all I describe is I'm standing inside hell.

"Oi, are you okay?" said Takeru. I got back my consciousness after he surprised me.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine. It just..,"

"Just what?"

"It just I'm worried about my wife's safety," I skipped the part I saw.

"Don't worry, Megumin will keep on updating me, just for you. Oh, talking about that sh*t, Megumin did tell me that your wife acting weird," I almost tremble while hearing that statement.

"Is it getting worse?"

"Well, based on what my mom saw, she's healthy-minded. Nevertheless, she seems like..," he paused.

"Like what?" I pushed him to speak.

"She's... she's almost..," said Takeru. I think very long and I don't understand what he tries to explain to me.

"Almost what?" I said. Takeru tries to hide something from me.

"Oh is that a cafe over there? Why not we take a sip?" He changed the topic. It makes me much more concerned about her. He's not helping me ease.

--------------------------------π-------------------------------

Atina approaches us at the cafe with an intimidating look of anger. " Where are you guys going? I've got some supplies on and you two motherf*****s jollying at this cafe?!" she literally pissed.

"We were looking for you. Takeru missed you so much," I smirk.

"Hey, that's not true," he said. I saw his face turns red. "Uhm, I need to take a piss," he changed the topic again. He rushes to the toilet at the back of the restaurant. I chuckle a bit when suddenly I saw Atina looks away.

"Atina-sama?" I called her name and she looks further away. She knocks the table rapidly, and so do her legs. The table shakes so hard that makes our beverage nearly spill. "Oi, knock it off, Atina. You almost spill our drinks,"

"S-sorry," said Atina.

"Our food is coming," said Takeru. So, the food arrived and we dig in.

"Oh, by the way, do you still keep that?"

"What 'that' is?" he said.

"The thing," Then he recall about recently.

" Ah yes, I do," and he shows us a hair.

"What's that supposed to mean?" said Atina. I explained it from the beginning. "Wait, so you guys searching for me?"

"Yeah. He literally screams your name," I said.

"That's not true, you idiot,"

"Just admit it," she said. We are hushed. She's sweating and blushing at the same time.

"Pardon?" said Takeru.

"Just admit it!"

"Oh, sorry, I'm married," She went speechless and her mouth open wide.

"Excuse me, what? You gonna be kidding me, right?" I said. The way he said it is too serious.

"You think?" His face didn't smile at all, his eyes stare that he take this so

significant.

"Seriously?!"

"(sigh) Alright, I'll explain to you both,"

--------------------------------π-------------------------------

"Are we there yet, son?" said Asahi.

"Just a little bit more,"

"Hurry, Akihiko-senpai, they're almost here," said Lisa.

"It's open. C'mon," said Akihiko. He successfully breaks the wall for them to escape.

"Touka, wake up," said Lisa.

"Who's Touka?"

"My friend. I can't just leave her be here," she said. So, Asahi carried Touka, who was in a bad shape. She got a lot of scars from the top to below. She told me that Touka's hair used to be black, but then, it turns white, similar to Lisa's.

They managed to escape, but unfortunately, an alarm siren commence. "They noticed. Let's get out of here," said Asahi.

Meanwhile, in the dark space, a guard told to they're Diablo and Supremacy Diablo, which is Lucy and Abbadon, about their prisoner. "Don't let them get out of our colonies," said Lucy. "Dear, let us do this,"

"Proceed," said Abbadon. She got quail. She forced her Legions to find them as soon as possible.

--------------------------------π-------------------------------

All out of a sudden, Akemi sweats a lot, crawling on the ground, screaming Megumin's name. Megumin rushes for her but the door is locked. She uses her spells to unlock the door as soon as possible. The floor flooded with blood, Akemi's vagina drained with it, which means that is it. It's coming. "Chue!!!! Akira!!! Laboring time!!!" said Megumin.

Outside of the haven, Tomioka sits on the green grass while humming. His palms change the sign every time. That is his way of meditation at the same time multitasking the dark Jutsu. Meanwhile, Akira, Chue, and Megumin try their best to labor Akemi's child. Akemi began to scream in distress. "Hurry!!!" she said.

"Get hot water in pale, with a big towel. Faster!" said Megumin. Both of them, Akira and Chue took everything that she told. And so, she begins to help Akemi give birth to her baby.

While Tomioka, however, keeps the meditation the same. The louder he spoke the spells, the louder Akemi scream. Is it he making her distressed or something else? No one knows why.

0