Snipe
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah shit ah shit!” Jenny yelled as she ran away from the hail of bullets being fired her away alongside Johnson, who was firing back at the small army that was chasing them.
“We need reinforcements Captain!” Johnson yelled.
“It’s coming soon, Doc’s working on something right now,” Janet reassured through his earpiece, a slight hint of panic evident in her voice.
“Could you tell her to hurry up? I’m too hot to die!” Jenny panic-boasted.
Janet groaned at Jenny’s comment. “She takes time with these sort of things alright? Just hold off for a little longer,”

---

“So, as I was sayin’ I bought like 50 bagels for this party I had been preparin’ and the cashier just looked at me like,” Doc, also referred to by her actual name “Sue Goldon” made a face looking like a mix of concern and fear.
“And y’know, it was funny to me cause uh… she thought they were all for me and I was like ‘I’d be dead if I ate all those’ hehe!” Sue giggled as she finished up her story.
“Hohohoho!” Luis, who was sitting on a bench in the medical office that had been set up in a nearby abandoned building chuckles, hitting is knee with his large hands.
“Yeah, yeah you get it,” Sue ran her fingers through her brown, curly hair.
“Now uh, I guess its about time I got this whole experiment started,” Sue awkwardly pulled out a cup of blue liquid out of her blue labcoat’s pocket.
“Oooooo, what is it?” Luis looked at the cup with curiosity.
“Ah, well, it’s just something that should uh… help us deal with this whole, ‘being besieged by the army of a rebel group in a third world country’ thingy,” Sue mumbled. “Are you allergic to gluten at all?”
“Hmm, no, I do have a mild allergy to peanuts though!”
“Ah, good, good,” Sue sounds relieved as she puts a bagel down on a table. “I just need to find some more stuff to make this serum,”

Sue scrounges around her labcoat’s pockets, finding aspirin, morphine and a small pouch of blood, she puts all of it into the cup and begins to crush it up and mix it together.
“Alright, could ya spit on me real quick? On my gloves though I don’t wanna have an allergic reaction,” Sue put her hand below Luis’ chin, who spat on it, apologising as he did it.
Sue puts the spit into a cup and mixes it into the serum, which is now purple.
“That’s lookin’ good, now for the finishing touch,” Sue pulls out a needle, collects some of the serum and injects it into the bagel, causing it to glow blueish purple.
“Alright, that should be it; now for the fun part, follow me Luis!” Sue says as she and Luis exit the abandoned building.

---

As the two walk out, Jenny comes flying towards them, hitting her face directly on the soil.
“Ughhh… Doc…” The blonde woman mumbles in pain; Sue offers her a bite of the bagel, which causes her wounds to begin healing faster, Jenny springs back up and goes back to shooting at the horde of enemies.
“Hell yeah! Thanks Doc!” Jenny cheers as she goes back to the knocked over truck she and Johnson were hiding behind.
“You’re welcome, try not to trip over anything! I tripped over a rock during a mission once and broke my nose,” Sue warns as the enemy soldiers start to shoot at her and Luis. The two duck behind a different truck to avoid the hail of bullets.
“Doctor, I don’t mean to be a bother, but now what?” Luis asked, holding his axe in his hands.
“The bagel, eat the whole thing!” Sue says as she shoves the bagel into Luis’ mouth.
“Ooo... Blueberry,” Luis delighted before he felt a sudden jolt of energy coursing through his body.
“Go get ‘em, you’ll be fine!” Sue ordered.
“Wha, is that gonna work?” Luis looked concerned at the Medic.
“Not a clue, go gettem!” Sue yells as she pushes Luis into the oncoming fire.
Luis puts his hands in a defensive position as the bullets… do absolutely nothing to him, he looks at the horde of people firing upon him in delight as she runs towards them like a freight train hurdling towards a house.
The soldiers throw grenades which also do nothing as Luis hacks and slashes his way through the hundreds of soldiers in his way as if they were butter and his axe was a comically large knife.

After slashing through whatever soldiers didn’t retreat, Luis falls to the ground; instantly konking out at the sudden exertion of energy.
Sue, along with Jenny and John walked up to the knocked out body of Luis.
“Holy shit,” Jenny mumbled.
“That was awesome,” John sounded impressed.
“It worked, it worked!” Sue yelled in a singsong voice as she jumped up and down in delight.
“Heh, it really did, good job Doc,” Janet congratulated. “I’ll get the Chechen army to pick you up in soon, hold tight,”
“Alright good, cause my lower back kinda hurts,” Sue mumbles as she rubs her lower back. “My doctor’s been telling me not to run for too much and I really don’t wann-”
“Ain’t you your own Doctor, Sue?” Jenny accused.
“Ehhhh… maybe,” Sue shrugged, embarassed.

0