Tex
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A blonde woman is laying down on a beat up lawn chair, a cooler filled with beers is placed next to her an over modified pistol is placed in one of the many pockets of her brown overalls.
The blonde women in question is Sally Anderson, the Mechanic of the Mercenary Team; she’s currently in the middle of a mission along with a couple other members of her team.
Suddenly, an enemy soldier runs into the room she’s in… before being immediately shot to death by a Sentry Gun (which was actually an ak47 with a camera attached to it placed on a tripod) placed next to Sally’s lawn chair.

“Heh, good job Gunny,” Sally takes a swig of beer as she pats the Gun on the barrel, the gun makes a low beeping noise in response.
“Hey Tex, how’s point defense going?” Janet calls in from Sally’s earpiece
“S’all good, Boss, been defendin’ for the past hour or so,” Sally said coolly. “How’s your day been?
“Good; well, as good as haggling with corrupt government officials to keep you guys out of jail can be,” Janet mumbled, a hint of annoyance evident in her voice.
“Remember to contact your union Boss, can’t be havin’ our contractors shake every last dime outta us!” Sally shakes her fist at the air jokingly as the Sentry Gun shoots another enemy soldier to death.
“Right, The Mercenary’s Union, I’ll think about in once the mission is over,” Janet sounds a bit more relieved. “Keep defending good, Tex,”
“I will, Boss, have a good day now,”

Fuisce suddenly walks in from the same doorway the enemy soldiers kept coming through, a bullet also follows her which dinks off of the Sentry Gun.
“Aye Sal,” Fuisce breathed heavily. “Ye got anythin’ ta drink in there?” The Irishwoman points her grenade launcher at the cooler.
“Sure, take your pick buddy,” Sally smiles as her sentry gun makes quick work of the people who were firing at Fuisce.
“Aye whisky, you know how ta party durin’ war,” Fuisce complimented as she grabbed a couple bottles of whisky which she drank within mere minutes.
“See ya girly,” Fuisce cheered as she left to reenter the battle. “I’LL SEND EVERY LAST ONE OF YE FUCKERS TA HELL!” She yelled as loud explosions were heard in the adjacent rooms.
“See ya fuse!” Sally waves goodbye as she takes another sip of beer.

“’Ey Tex, I’m havin’ a bit of trouble doing this whole killing thing,” Jenny explained through Sally’s earpiece. “Could ya place one of ya fancy shmancy sentries about where I am?”
“Alright, gimme a minute Shorty,” Sally teased as she got out of her lawnchair.
“I am average height for my age!” Jenny protested.
Sally ignored Jenny as she patted her sentry gun on the head. “Now, you keep defending this here point you,”
The gun nodded and beeped happily in response. Sally smiled and grabbed a shotgun out of one of her pockets.

Sally encountered a couple soldiers outside of her room, they attempted to fire on her to which she slid behind a table for cover.
She shot the soldier in the head with the shotgun, this paralyses the second one with fear, Sally uses this paralysation to kill the second one.
She runs into the hallway until she finds the room Jenny’s in, she was hiding behind a table blocking her from being shot by what looked like 10-20 soldiers.

“Took ya long enough ya Hick,” Jenny mocked as she bandaged up her injured hand. “Could ya help me out here?”
“Yeah sure, cover for me stringbean,” Sally calmly requests as she begins building the sentry gun.
First: she connects the camera to the AK47 with a wire, then she shoves the gun onto a tripod, she tests to see if it can spin correctly and then-
“Could ya hurry it up?” Jenny yelled.
“Hold your horses Skinny, here,” Sally finishes setting up the Sentry and plops it right next to their cover.
The gun immediately starts shooting with pinpoint accuracy, killing many of the shocked soldiers quickly and efficiently.
“Job well done Sally Jr.” Sally congratulates as she pets the Sentry Gun.
“Ya named it?” Jenny asked mockingly, which caused the Gun to point at her.
The NewYorker puts her hands up in surrender. “Woah, woah, I ain’t mean nothing by it for real! Some of my best friends are tripods with guns attached to ‘em!”
“Sure they are,” Sally rolls her eyes. “Calm down, Jr.” The gun stops pointing at Jenny.
“Well, now what?” Jenny annoyingly asks.
“Well, we’re still bein’ paid for about 3 more hours, so let’s wait here until then,”
“Ugh, sounds great,” Jenny snarked.
“Trust me, I don’t wanna be trapped with you either,”
“Hey!” Jenny yelled after the 3 or so minutes it took her to get that Sally had insulted her.

0