Snipe
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the middle of a big mission and Jenny was running like the wind. It turns out a baseball bat isn’t anywhere near capable of killing two men that are double your size and weight.
“Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!” Jenny yelled as she ran like the wind. “I’m too pretty to die, could one of ya help me?” Jenny demanded into her earpiece.
Exactly as she said that, the head of one of the aforementioned men double her size and weight had a massive hole blown into it. The man fell to the floor as the other man looked around frantically, before also being shot in the head too.
Jenny stood there stunned, before grumbling out a thanks.

“You are welcome,” Chirag Qaanas, a man sitting in a wooden tower outside of the base The Mercs were invading quietly said. Chirag was sitting in the tower with a coffee maker next to him and a sniper rifle in his hand; using said sniper rifle to solve the many inconveniences of invading some random other mercenary army’s base causes.

“Heya Snipe, sorry to be a bother, but could ya help me with-” Sally was interrupted by a gunshot. “That,”
Chirag aimed at the sniper tower adjacent to him and shot the Merc within right between the eyes; blowing his head off of his neck.
“Thanks pal,” Sally said as she got back to work on a sentry gun; which proceeded to very loudly kill a couple of enemy soldiers.
Chirag nodded and looked within the windows of the base. Jenny was spray painting on the walls wherever she could like an angsty teenager in the body of a woman in her twenties.

He watches the perimeter for any more soldiers that may show up as he takes a sip of coffee. A couple reinforcements attempt to enter the building.
He shoots one in the head, the other runs away and the one that manages to enter the house is promptly shot to death by Jenny.

“Hey Snipe,” Janet greets as she talks through Chirag’s earpiece. “How’s the mission coming along?”
“Good,” Chirag said. “People are dying and we are winning,”
“That’s good, that means we’re winning; keep doing that until-” *BOOM!*
“Demolass, do not blow up the entire east wing of the building, we need that for cover,”
“Aye, sorreh Bossman, it just looked real good to blow up!” Fuisce apologetically cheered.
“Goddammit, sorry Snipe, give me a minute,” Janet grumbled.
“Yes,”

---

After awhile of shooting, vandalising and stuff you generally do when you invade an enemy Mercenary Company’s Safehouse. Our Mercs headed back to their uninvaded Safehouse.
Chirag was sitting in a tower just outside of it, drinking coffee and practising his aim on imaginary targets.
“Heya Mr. Caffeine Addict,” Sally jokingly greeted, causing Chirag to jump and then turn hero.
“Hello Sally,” The man mumbled as the Texan woman climbed into his tower. “What are you doing here?”
“What? Can’t I visit my colleague while they’re on break?”
“No, it is just I did not expect visitors,”
“Fair enough, bud,” Sally shrugged as she sat down legs crossed. “Not like ya talk to most of us here anyway, heh,”
“Yes, I am here to work,” Chirag said as he continued to practice to aim.
“Pretty sure all of us are too,” Sally deadpanned. “I’m just sayin’ that you should consider hangin’ out with us at some point,”
“Maybe… maybe,” Chirag mumbled.
“Eh, good enough for me,” Sally shrugged as she climbed down from the tower, a hint of disappointment in her voice.
Chirag didn’t notice this hint as he went back to practising his aim.

0