41. Mu Liang’s followers are very strong
1.1k 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mu Liang's followers are very strong

Emperor Ada thought it best to sort everything out inside the office, they were already making the zerg imperial guards very nervous, plus they were showing a very ugly side to the outsiders.

"We will enter, but the imperial guards of Zatrara and the servants of Prince Mu cannot go inside. Only two guards and two servants can enter," emperor Ada said kindly as if this murderous tension had never occurred.

The Zerg imperial guards returned to normal and turned away from Zatrara's imperial guards and Mu Liang's followers, only standing around the Emperor and Prince Gyasi.

"Me and Chong Ji are going in," Chen Qian said with a serious look and a little murderous intent. She wasn't looking at Emperor Ada, but at Duke Adowa.

"Absurd, how a murderer could come along with the Emperor!" Duke Adowa protested strongly, he had a hand on his neck yet felt the phantom pain of the blade of the Siberian Moon Crystal Dagger.

"Duke Adowa, that's enough, " said Emperor Ada with a bit of annoyance and headache.

Duke Adowa was silent and can only look coldly at Chen Qian and Chong Ji. Duke Adowa didn't know that Chen Qian was a Shadow because the Shadows are human and Drow elites. Outsiders had no idea of the existence of this species, of course, ordinary people or who do not hold a high enough position.

For example, the Supreme Commander and the Marshals knew about the existence of these elite species. Emperors and kings also had a rudimentary knowledge of this kind of elite.

Shadows were more like legends and myths, which everyone has heard of, but which they never really saw or could prove to exist. Some people haven't even heard the legends seriously and leave such silly stories as old childhood memories, something similar to the closet monster.

Until now, when Chen Qian showed his ability to send a rather dangerous message to Emperor Ada, that she would kill him without thinking twice if Mu Liang was humiliated or had his life threatened.

The Shadows are elites quite faithful to their masters, they will not care about the consequence, even if it means war between species, they will only stop when they avenge their masters.

That's why the existences of the Shadows were so frightening. As a weapon of dangerous mutual damage in some cases, on the other hand, there is a certainty that the master will be avenged.

"All right, Countess Chen and Countess Chong can come along with us. You too, Duke Adowa will come with us, since we haven't finished our conversation," Emperor Ada said solemnly.

Chong Ji is an ordinary human woman. She is a very intelligent Beta and always had an aura that calmed the mood. She has short black hair, almost similar to a hairstyle that could be considered military, she had beautiful fox eyes and broad and thin lips the color of rose petals.

Chen Qian wore clothes that showed she was sexy and elegant, while Chong Ji wore simpler clothes, simple long, loose-fitting trousers and a top with a long-sleeved shirt that slightly outlined the curvature of her modest bust.

Of course, only Chen Qian knows that behind this relaxing aura, there was a ferocious brain that had a mutated mental power. Chong Ji is the first human Beta that has mutated mental power, which left her on a level of a Recessive Omega. Unfortunately, this came with a great burden on the body, so she had to do heavy exercises to build a good body, in addition to taking medicines that supplemented his physical strength.

Chong Ji would be the first Beta woman to almost reach the perfect SSS body, but there is still some way for her to improve and get there.

"Then Cedric and I will enter with the fourth Prince Mu, " said the vice-captain of the Imperial Guards of Zatrara.

His name is Mylan Dangan and he is a tall Elf with long blond hair trapped in a firm ponytail, he has forest green eyes and has a very pretty face like the elves in fairy tales. He has a strong but flexible body. He is an Extreme Alpha, who has trained his physical speed and elemental summons a lot.

Typically, Mylan Dangan uses a Combat Agility Master-type Mecha and his Mecha armor focuses on combat speed. Of course, here he is only an Elf with a strong speed of reaction, which was ideal if something surprising happened in the meeting.

In the team of 10 guards of the Zatrara elves, there are 2 Alpha-Extremes, 1 Alpha-Eccentric, the rest was all normal Alpha. 

The other Elf had light brown hair like honey, green eyes like dark and lush forest were also quite beautiful, but his body was much more robust than those of the other elves and he was powerfully taller.

This is Cedric Dermot, he is an Eccentric Alpha whose genetic defect is in mental power, but this has given him a much stronger body than the common Elves. Unfortunately, he has to take neural supplements so that his mental power is at least enough for him to control a Lieutenant Mecha of Extreme Force.

Cedric is the type who listens to orders very well, because he knows that his speed of thought was slower than those of ordinary elves. Not that he was dumb, but in a moment of urgency or in time to make a decision, it always takes a long time to think of a solution or choose a way out, so he would be unsuitable for tactical operations and strategies, whose environment can change at any minute.

However, this made Cedric perfect for listening to orders and this was what Mylan needed in case there was any confrontation or any danger inside the office.

"All right, let's go then," said Emperor Ada looking at the two Elves of Zatrara who looked very strong. Not that he was afraid, but he looked full of appreciation because it showed that the Zatrara Elves were strong and capable, which was good since they would become allies soon.

Allies for marriage. Here it would be a triple alliance, as it involves humans, elves, and diablo zergs.

"Take the followers of Prince Mu and the Imperial Guards to a nearby pavilion, remember to order them to be well served," Emperor Ada told one of the zerg imperial guards who were in the garden.

Gyasi followed behind his emperor's older brother, he was worried about Mu Liang, so he didn't bother to pay attention to Duke Adowa's hateful gaze.

Besides, the two soldiers who came with Gyasi followed General Zerg closely. Previously, they did nothing because they hadn't been ordained. They were elite soldiers, but they could only act if the General gave the orders.

Of course, Gyasi didn't command them because it might seem like treason at least the nobles who hated him would distort today's events if he did.

Marshal Iyasu distorted today's events and Duke Adowa tried the same thing, the nobles of the Diablo Empire were even worse than the Succubus of the True Demon species.

Finally, the outside of the garden office of the Infernal Palace was silent, as now the speeches would all be made inside emperor Ada's office.

Mu Liang just wanted Alessandra-066 to pull his consciousness out of his body, he felt a lot of pain all over his body, but he couldn't communicate with his system!

What should he do in a situation like this?

Hello dear readers!
How is everyone doing? I hope you are well and healthy today too!
Thanks for the comments and support!
Here the last chapter before it becomes premium!
Thank you for your support and affection so far.
I still have 3 free novels yet:
My Yin tuned Yang
I transmigrated to a Dark BL novel
Dark BL System (New project)
I hope that you can support these projects in the future.
SEE YA!

10