35.1. Nobles of the Diablo Empire
838 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobles of the Diablo Empire

VISIT MY PATREON TO BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS!
BUY A KO-FI FOR ME TO PUBLISH MORE CHAPTERS DURING THE WEEK!

THIS CHAPTER IS STILL SPONSORED BY KIARA WHO PURCHASED ME TWO KO-FIS.

The spacecraft landed softly, Mu Liang felt almost nothing, just a slight change of pressure. He lamented once again that this hall had no transparent walls and ceilings, for he wanted to see what the empire looks like from above. 

The soldiers wouldn’t descend from the spacecraft, as the spacecraft would go straight to the military base after leaving Mu Liang, Gyasi, and followers at the Infernal Palace. Gyasi's battlespace would stay in the military hangar to circulate within the Diablo Empire he used a smaller, domestic-grade spacecraft. 

In the huge spacecraft of Gyasi, there weren’t only the 10 soldiers but rather a few hundred soldiers and some mechanics and doctors. Only these people wouldn't show up in front of Mu Liang and his engagement party or some will only be presented after the wedding. 

Mu Liang's status was quite special, he wasn’t yet General Gyasi's wife, so it was better not to keep in touch. After the wedding ceremony, they could treat Mu Liang as brother-in-law or husband, the status would be much higher, and they would have no reason to avoid this half-elf. 

All the soldiers present in the hall made a military salute when Gyasi and Mu Liang went to the teleportation booth, that was the way to say goodbye to the soldiers to their General. Mu Liang's followers and two Alpha Zergs soldiers would follow shortly after the couple. 

Mu Liang pressed Gyasi's hand hard because he was nervous. He was never the part that knew the in-laws, usually, it was his wives who came with their parents to meet his family. 

He can't help but think about the time he had married. His family was much more powerful than imperial power. Due to various circumstances, his Chu Family was untouchable, not even the great sects could show displeasure to them. So, it wasn't uncommon for noble families to send daughters or granddaughters to the Chu family door.

In the past life, Mu Liang married three times, all of them were his concubines. They were not ordinary women, but martial cultivators who had the talent for yang cultivation. The match contract between them was quite simple, he would provide the martial cultivation materials to them and they, in turn, would do double cultivation with him. Everyone would have to gain from it, as double cultivation would accelerate their level of martial cultivation.

 In his past life, there was no love in his marriage, but a union based on interests and respect. The only time he fell in love in his past life was with a man and in the end, ended up dying. 

Not to mention his childhood with his birth mother fighting with his father's concubines. It wasn't a fight over your father's love, but a fight over father's favor, which meant gaining power inside the main house. 

Their half-siblings hated each other because of the influence of mothers since each of their half-siblings was from different mothers, the house always lived in relative chaos. Things just weren't worse, because Grandpa Chu only had one woman his whole life, and all his children were from a single woman. 

So, his father could preside over the main house without side competition. His grandfather had been disappointed with his father and other children who married more than one wife and brought chaos to the main house and the affiliated house. 

Mu Liang thought of all this in a few seconds, he was comparing his current situation with his past life.

Because of all these reasons he felt the burden of debt to Gyasi, for sharing his spiritual energy and his yang energy. The weight of kindness or favor is enormous. Unfortunately, now he couldn’t afford that debt and couldn’t love Gyasi freely, with so many things that weighed on his shoulders and in his mind.

He was killed by the person he fell in love with, caused him to have some self-confidence problems and his heart had heavy psychological barriers. Fortunately, Gyasi's frank manner made Mu Liang lower his barriers and let himself be carried away in a few moments.

"For now, I can only let things go their course," Mu Liang thought, deciding to follow the course of the river of fate that led him to venture into a strange new world. 

"His Highness, welcome" a man's voice sounded in the environment, so Mu Liang's vision improved after teleportation, awakening him from his thoughts on the past.

There was a small entourage at the exit of teleportation about 20 people. The Zerg sat in luxurious and vibrant clothes that looked noble, there were also some people in formal clothes and two people who had the emblem of the knights of the empire. 

Mu Liang looked intently at them, he thought all these people were Diablos Zergs. Their skin color ranged from a dark shade of brown and a light shade of brown. The hairs also had an interesting variation, between straight hair, curly, wavy, and even one that looked like a bush that made you want to touch because it looked very soft. Mu Liang had never seen this type of hair in his old world. 

Their hair color was varied, with yellow, blue, black, red, and gray hair. The hairstyles were also differentiated, large braids, double braids (with colored beads), small braids (root braids), high buns, and very short hair. 

The clothes were quite strange, the women wore clothes that outlined their beautiful curves and emphasized the hip and bust, but the clothes looked loose and comfortable in some aspects. They wore a type of belt with the symbol of an animal, some had symbols of lions and others of dragons. The men used chains that also had animal symbols.

Only two men and a woman wear a medallion shaped like a red and exotic flower, these people also dressed in black and red, wearing pants and shirts that looked quite comfortable but formal. They also wore strange boots that looked heavy. 

The men who appear to be of the nobility wore slightly more extravagant clothes in shades of gold and green, their boots seemed to be made of animal leather that seemed to flicker in Mu Liang's eyes. 

"Women who wear their belts with animal emblems are two Condenses. They are leaders of their respective families. The woman with black hair with various braids, who wears several sparkling pieces of jewelry to keep her little tresses, this woman is from the Madaki Family. Her family symbol is the Golden Lion with the ivory horn. This Family is a supporter of Prince Drastan (Gyasi), even if he does not run to be emperor. This family takes over a small planet that provides an extremely rare and precious ore, which serves as a core for the Zerg Mechas. As a supporter of the prince, Gyasi always receives this ore at a discount and in greater numbers than the other battalions, "Alessandra-066 said, beginning to explain who each person was in Mu Liang's mind.

Some data was confidential, while other data were public, such as the name or the symbol of each nobleman's family in the Diablo Empire. As for the agreements between the nobles, this information was secret, but somehow Alessandra-066 got access to this type of privileged information.

The leader of this group was the man who wore a black outfit that looked extremely comfortable but wore heavy boots and had an emblem of a red flower on his golden medallion. 

The man is tall, strong, and has big, rather round eyes. His eyes are golden in color and looked as bright as jewels. By his size and attitude, Mu Liang could see that this man was a military man.

"His highness, the Emperor is waiting in the private room of the Infernal Palace," said the golden-eyed man with a neutral tone in his voice. 

"Thank you for all coming to welcome me, but I have a brief meeting with the emperor. So, forgive me for not being able to stay long, " Gyasi said politely, but his size was something majestic. 

Mu Liang was a little surprised, he had forgotten that his shameless fiancé wasn’t just a General. Gyasi is an imperial prince, so it's no stranger for him to behave formally and proudly. 

Gyasi firmly held Mu Liang's hand and after speaking these brief words, he asked the golden-eyed man to guide him into the palace. Mu Liang's followers followed right behind, and the two soldiers also accompanied the entourage.

Hello readers!
Double chapter surprise! xD
Thank you for your support!
Will we finally have some action?
Let's meet our ML's family!
See Ya!

That would be what Mu Liang saw in the nobles' belts and chains. Of course, this is just an example.

15