7. Waking up in another world 
2.1k 0 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up in another world 

PATREON: https: //www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

Chu Jiayi felt his body heavy, there was no longer that friendly warmth and the scent of peach blossoms, he felt a little bad and there was a very bad pain in his neck, which was strange already that he remembered that his deadly wound was in his heart, so he opened his eyes quickly. 

Of course, he was startled by what he saw, as he was in a large tube filled with a gooey neon-blue liquid, his face covered with a strange mask that covered his mouth and nose. 

Chu Jiayi stirred for a moment scared until he saw a red light scan the entire steel tube he was in. Quickly his 25-year-old mind acted against his fears and survival instincts, and he forced himself to calm down and analyze his situation. 

As soon as he calmed down, memories flooded his mind from the moment Tao Kang killed him along with that poisonous woman, the meeting with the heavenly assistant Ting Ting and the Empress of Jade, the goddess Lan Lan… Finally the rebirth, but also the malicious enemy who almost consumed his soul and stole his treasures, until another god helped him and sent him to another world. 

“Now I'm in another world… This…” Chu Jiayi's mind was still very confused. It was all so fast, the sadness of death, the joy of being reborn, the pain of failing another spirit, and the joy of not having died, there was so much information and emotions for him to deal with at the moment. 

“Good, you woke up, Host!” An excited voice sounded in Chu Jiayi's mind, who startled a little and started looking for the owner of the voice.

“I'm Alessandra-066, I'm your personal AI! Welcome to life, Imperial Prince Mu Liang! ”The cheerful, feminine voice continued to ring in Chu Jiayi's mind, ignoring how foolishly he behaved.

“What is AI? Where I am? Who is Mu Liang? I am clearly Chu Jiayi! ”Said Chu Jiayi a little startled at the voice in his head, but also curious. 

“Well, let's not waste time on explanations! I see here, that you have two powerful rings tied to your soul… Oh, one of those has a message for me… Ah! It's from older sister Lan Lan and older brother Karla-03! Let me see ... Ah! They always know how to help me! ”Alessandra-066 began to mutter as Chu Jiayi felt pulled into his nirvana palace, which is where his soul is.

His palace was very small, instead of calling it a palace it should be called a wooden house or something, that made sense since his cultivation was destroyed and his soul was very weak. 

Chu Jiayi's soul materialized in this little hut, which was set in an almost barren meadow, except for a single peach tree that seemed to be blooming beautifully, which gave a more cozy air in this poor environment.

Inside the cabin were strange things, such as a pure mirror that perfectly reflected the image, a comfortable bed made of strange material, and a small kitchen, and in the living room was a simple, ordinary black alchemy-cauldron. 

In the kitchen was a beautiful woman with short black curly hair and yellow eyes the color of whiskey, her ears were unusual, they looked like elves, and her pretty face had exotic features. She wore a rather revealing outfit, a simple indigo-blue tunic with a generous neckline that showed off her creamy, shiny complexion.

She was a woman of a different color to Chu Jiayi who had never traveled outside of her country, the woman had black skin, wasn't really black, he couldn't tell what race that was, but he found it quite beautiful the skin looked shine like a wild olive.

“I am Alessandra-066, IA created exclusively to serve Imperial Prince Mu Liang, you can call me Alessandra or Sandra only if it is very difficult for you to speak my full name,” said Alessandra-066 with a beautiful smile, her lips that had a layer of vibrant red lipstick looked even prettier curving in a smile and white teeth made a beautiful contrast to her dark skin.

“This… But aren't you speaking the same language as mine?” Chu Jiayi asked doubtfully as he understood Alessandra-066 very well. 

“This is the effect of your transmigration to the Imperial Prince's body, some of what is left of his soul must have helped you to adapt and understand the language of our world,” said Alessandra-066 letting her smile died. 

“Who owned this body and what happened?” Asked Chu Jiayi feeling sad to see Alessandra-066's unhappiness, which was probably the feeling of the previous soul.

“We'd better talk in the bedroom, there's a jade bed that can help strengthen your soul, while I help you absorb the information from this world,” said Alessandra-066. They went into the bedroom, where there were a large full-length mirror and the strange bed, which appeared to be made of pure white jade. 

“But what is this?” Chu Jiayi was startled to find himself in the mirror because it was no longer his own image!

In the mirror's reflection was the image of a devastatingly handsome man, but not at all similar to previous Chu Jiayi, of course, besides being a first-class beauty. His long bluish-black hair cascaded down his back, his hairstyle must have been messy, but with that handsome, sexy face, he looked more like he was posing for a sensual shot. 

The sapphire blue eyes looked as beautiful as a precious gem, or even the precious blue of the summer sky, his lips were full of voluptuousness, his mouth was not large, but not small, just the perfect size to fill with temptation heart of men and women. His eyes were slightly slanted upward, dark lashes shaping his eyes to make the bright blue eyes more evident, his skin creamy and pink, not a sickly pale and not even delicate white, but a healthy skin that exuded liveliness and temptation. 

The elegant line of his neck was long and his chin was smooth, his cheekbones were high, his ears were similar to Alessandra's, long and pointed, there were some features, especially on the nose and forehead that did not resemble the people oriental, but vaguely reminiscent of the mythical elves, Chu Jiayi did not know where all the beauty that exuded temptation and seduction came from, even the arched eyebrows were beautiful as a painting!

His body was not very tall, he must have been only five feet long, his shoulders were smooth and his hands were delicate, even his feet were beautiful and tight, of course they were still the feet of an ordinary man in size. Like he was wearing a strange outfit, something akin to a tunic, but seemed to be made of a different fabric. 

Chu Jiayi didn't know how to react to the sensual face that stared back at him, he in his previous life was very handsome, but now he dared to say that even the gods couldn't resist some glances from his new handsome face.

Chu Jiayi sighed, no, now Mu Liang is his new identity and who he will be from now on. Finally, he headed for the white jade bed and said to Alessandra-066:

“Hello, Alessandra. Now, I'm Mu Liang, I will be in your care from now on, ”said Mu Liang in a resolute voice, burying his past deep in his mind.

As I imagine the MC and the Alessandra-066 System.As I imagine the MC and the Alessandra-066 System.

Mu Liang

Hello, here is the author!
Here we start our novel ABO!
I've read a lot about ABO, but I'll make some interesting changes, so it won't be 100% true to typical ABO.
I hope you all enjoy it!
And I'm sorry for the grammatical errors these are unedited chapters.

Thanks for reading the novel!
PATREON: https: //www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

32