9. Am I the strange son of the family?
2k 0 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Am I the strange son of the family?

PATREON: https: //www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

It should not be forgotten that this elven technology prolonged the lifespan of the human being, who was previously living 200 years, but with this technology, humans could live up to 600 years.  

Of course, souls now did not have to follow the flow of the river of death and go to Grandma Meng to start a new reincarnation, in this highly technological age it was possible to transfer a new soul to a new body!

However, there was a very large difference between the original body and a new body, the former had 100% soul compatibility and the latter at most would have 90% compatibility, which would lead to future failures such as health or even some problem with the reproductive gland of the Omega.

There is exception such as the soul transfer performed by a great god… as is the case with Mu Liang.

Alessandra-066 saw that Mu Liang's soul was unstable due to too much information, so she sealed the information in Mu Liang's mind so that he could slowly access everything. 

Now Mu Liang was in a coma, probably still digesting the latest information he had filtered and analyzed the life of the original Mu Liang.

Mu Liang is the son of Emperor Mu Jong who is a Human Alpha Extreme, his mother is an elf man from the Aurora Empire, the second imperial prince Zatra Enlai, he is an omega recessive elf. It was not strange to have a prince of the elves marry a human given the alliance between the two races. 

The Mu Imperial Family controls a vast land within the planet Tauros-1, but there are other empires with similar power to the Mu Family, as on planet Tauros-1 there are at least 3 empires and 4 kingdoms.   

The Mu Imperial Family is the central family on planet Tauros-1 as it is quite powerful and has many allies on many planets. The Mu Imperial Family is one of the few Families in Zone 45 of the Xenon Universe that has a seat on the Holy Alliance council. 

The Holy Alliance is a council that controls and maintains the order of the planets of the Xenon Universe, they are considered the pillars of humanity. There is also the Elven Federation, which is the support of the Elves of the Xenon Universe, as there is The Sacred Zerg Union which is also the support of the Zergs in the Xenon universe. The Universal Beast Union is also an organization that is the pillar of support for (woman) Man-beasts.

There are several universes with many powerful and miraculous species, but those that dominate the Xenon Universe are only four species, humans, elves, Zergs, and beasts. Humans were the last to join the dominant force of the universe, they could only join this dominant force thanks to the support of the elves and the technology to strengthen humans in Omegas, Betas, and Alphas.

Yes, all four dominant species were omegas, betas, and alphas. Very rare were cases of being born outside these three patterns. Sure, they were the dominant species, but that didn't mean there weren't any other species out there, like the Fire Dwarfs, Ice Orcs, Golden Dragons… among other species, but compared to the 4 dominant species in the Xenon Universe… It was how to compare a flower with all the vast lawn.

Emperor Mu Jong fell in love at first sight with the second elf prince Zatra Enlai, the wedding being the most prestigious of that year, with several emperors from other planets saluting the couple, even several representatives of the Holy Alliance, Elven Federation, Sacred Union Zerg, and the Universal Beast Union, they attended this wedding. 

That makes sense when you consider that Zatra Enlai was part of the Elven Federation parliament. The marriage also sealed the union and trade agreements between the Tang-Kai Empire (Mu) and the Zaratra Empire (Zatra), which were on nearby planets. Of course, it warned the other species of the firm relationship between humans and elves.

Emperor Mu Jong did not give the title of the empress to Zatra Enlai, but made Zatra Enlai the second emperor, creating a new title so that the two men could act together in the Tang-Kai Empire. Both had equal power, but Zatra Enlai was a very busy man because of his position in the Elven Federation, so he only interfered with the nation's serious problems. 

Zatra Enlai is a recessive omega, the marriage to Emperor Mu was established by the new elven system called Project Alessandra, which helped the omegas find their genetically matched pairs not only for the best reproduction but also with a soul connection deep. 

For Zatra Enlai who is the recessive omega type finding Mu Jong was like finding gold in the sand, their compatibility was 95%. Of course, they didn't get married right away, after all, Project Alessandra was still in the test, so they spent a couple of years as grooms until finally they got married with splendor.

At the same time, Project Alessandra was also launched on the market and was able to help hundreds of omegas find their perfect match between alphas and betas, which saved a lot of work on frustrated relationships and abandoned children. After all, not all Alpha or Beta were good people. 

Mu Liang's parents had five more children besides himself, four boys and one girl. The Crown Prince is called Mu Tai-Yang (Extreme Alpha), Second Prince is called Mu Qiao (Extreme Alpha), Third Prince Mu Li-Wei (Extreme Alpha), Fourth Prince Mu Liang (Recessive Omega), the fifth prince Zatra Luan (Extreme Alpha) and the only princess of this dynasty Mu Yue (Extreme Alpha).

"Am I the only omega in the family?" Asked Mu Liang surprised, with so many Extreme Alphas in the Mu Family, but why is he the only omega? Fate was making fun of him ?!

“Not only the only omega in this dynasty but the first and only omega in the Mu Family! The Mu Family is known to have all of their generation being Extreme Alphas! ”Said Alessandra-066 relying on excitement, she was a rather odd system that likes to gossip.

“Am I the Mu Family shame?” Mu Liang asked a little worried. Had he entered a family that would hate him and is full of a scheme for his fall?

"What are you talking about? You are the most precious treasure of the Mu Family! Your birth is a lucky prediction that can only happen every few 300 years! Your body has enough Yin to rebalance your family that is full of Yang! ”Said Alessandra-066 even more excited seeing Mu Liang's stunned gaze.

"I'm a recessive omega what's the big deal?" Asked Mu Liang confused. It was true that recessive omegas were rare, but there was no need to be treated like a treasure for it either. 

“Your Mu Family only has Extreme Alphas. They all have SSS bodies and are very powerful, so they have one of the seats of the Holy Alliance parliament. However, so much Yang energy in the environment makes it too unbearable to live together! So the Mu Family always marries omegas from abroad, all empresses and princesses consorts were omegas (men/women) from other planets, ”said Alessandra-066 excited about talking about the imperial family. 

“Not only that, the Tang-Kai Empire has the highest percentage of Extreme Alpha in the Xenon Universe, about 40% of the empire's population is Extreme Alphas! Every time an emperor marries an omega, there are 10 years of balls that invite omegas from all over the universe to the empire. Every year in spring comes to the meeting of the 1000 most talented omegas from every quadrant of the universe! The Tang-Kai Empire looks like a love nest for a whole 10 years! ”Said Alessandra-066 excited. Of course, she forgot to mention that the economy was growing wildly during this period. 

“Your birth, Mu Liang, means there will be more omega to be born in the Tang-Kai Empire. Therefore, you are considered a symbol of luck not only within the Mu Family but for the entire Tang-Kai empire! ”Said Alessandra-066 sitting next to Mu Liang who was stunned on the jade bed.

"So that means there may be people in my family who don't like me because I'm such a treasure?" Asked Mu Liang suspiciously. He simply could not believe that he was loved by an entire empire! 

The empires were full of schemes and crooked hearts, Mu Liang could not believe that he was loved and adored by all!

 

Hello, here is the author!
I've read a lot about ABO, but I'll make some interesting changes, so it won't be 100% true to typical ABO.
New age omegas are not used as incubators or are prejudiced because they are omega.
Honestly, I hated it when I saw it in novels or manga. So I wanted to do it differently.

I hope you all enjoy it!
And I'm sorry for the grammatical errors these are unedited chapters.

Thanks for reading the novel!
PATREON: https: //www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

34