11. My Husband is Odile Azikiwe (Part 1)
2k 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My Husband is Odile Azikiwe (Part 1)

PATREON: https: //www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

While Mu Liang was having the shock of his life, General Zerg Drastan Diablo was in the corridor of the hospital where Mu Liang was hospitalized. He had received the message from the director of the Last Hope Hospital, where the hospital had an exclusive department for the treatment and recovery of the soul. Of this type of hospital, there is only one in each quadrant of the universe. 

Of course, this hospital was in one of the Zerg Planets, the most developed of the Zergs, where the Diablo Empire reigned dominant. Zergs have various species, there are so-called angels, insect-type, beast-type… and devil-type ones. 

General Zerg Drastan is part of the Devil Zerg Race, because of this the name of the Empire is Diablo. Even the name Drastan Diablo is just the title of the third imperial prince, Drastan means Destruction, which is a very scary title since this quadrant of the universe was in a peaceful state. 

The Zergs are a slightly different breed from the others, as they supported other species of Zergs, that is, the Zergs from other quarters receive support from the other Zergs, mainly from the Diablo Empire and the Angelicus Empire. Therefore, the military strength of the Zergs was considered superior to those of the other races. 

The Diablo Empire is in quadrant 45 where there is a solar system with 10 planets, the planet Attah is the seat of the Diablo Empire and also the ancestral land of the Zerg Diablos, which gives even greater importance to this Zerg Empire. 

The third prince's name is Odile Azikiwe, he is 45 years old, for the Zergs this age is very young, even for humans this age was almost childish, but Odile is certainly not a childish person, he is a powerful and clever general but he didn't want so much power in his hands. 

Odile's personality was calm and a little lazy, if he could live a lazy life, but the tradition of the Imperial Family dictated that one of the sons would be the crown prince, another son would be a diplomat and another son would have to pursue a career military. 

In Odile's generation, the Crown Prince was his first older brother, the diplomat was his second brother, as the two younger brothers are only 10 years old, Odile Azikiwe was the one who carried the military responsibility. 

Okay, he had already accepted his fate and was quite talented, but the lazy life flew away since he had several lives in his hands, these were his subordinates, besides the other Zergs who need the help of the army in other quadrants. 

Odile Azikiwe even felt a sense of satisfaction with his military career, but things changed when it was discovered that the current emperor, his first eldest brother, could not have children, which was an extraordinary case in all Zerg history. 

Many suspected it was a conspiracy, unfortunately, it had nothing to do with a conspiracy, only that the emperor's fate was unlucky, he could only have a child with an omega whose combination percentage was over 95%, this is so rare how the stars of heaven become habitable for life!

Of course, you could have the option of giving birth to a little prince by hatching… Well, hatching only works perfectly when the genes of both parents are well matched… In the case of the new emperor Zerg… The criterion remains the same, Yep, the partner compatibility would have to be 95%. 

Then the second prince would take on this heavy responsibility ... The second prince was an Extreme Alpha who was married to the First Elf Prince of the Callahan Dynasty. Were these Elves very proud, how would the proud Prince of Heaven allow their partner to have a child out of wedlock?

It should be remembered that Betas men or women cannot have children with Extreme Alphas, as their compatibility would always be below 50%. However, with such low compatibility, how did these two people get married?

Well, gene compatibility is one of the things that helps an omega and an alpha find their ideal partner, not just in genes but even with a compatible soul, but that doesn't mean that people can't fall in love without needing the system compatibility!

Such is the case with Odile Azikiwe's second brother, he fell in love with the first Elf Prince of the Callahan Dynasty, even though the other man was a Beta, which was almost certain to have no biological children. 

The Callahan dynasty was no joke, they were a powerful nation, they had more than just a few planets as their bases, and they had at least three chairs in the Elf Federation. The Callahan dynasty was in quadrant 46, 47 and 48, which was very scary!

Just knowing the quadrant could contain at least 4 solar systems, and may have dozens of planets. So the Callahan Dynasty being in three-quarters of the Xenon Universe was a sample of the great military, political, and technological power of the Callahan Elves. 

So there was no possibility that Odile Azikiwe's second brother would assume the duty of producing a biological heir. 

Soon the duty was passed on to Odile, who had just finished his third or fourth bride, and he no longer knew which bride. All of these people came to him with the same argument that they were compatible, and they were all over 90% compatible and that they should start a relationship. 

Odile Azikiwe was a Zerg who had an originally lazy personality, so how could he care about those people who came to him because of the compatibility system? 

Soon these grooms who came from various parts of the solar system in Quadrant 45, who insisted on “love” for Odile, were all summarily ignored, even sex was hard to come by with this general diablo!

Of course, these people were ambitious and others just very thirsty for love, but Odile's cold heart and his natural indifference (lazy) to relationships made these so-called boyfriends despair and they could only give up, of course. The biggest reason that persuaded these people to give up was the Imperial Diablo Family itself as if its princes could be hunted by random people just because the compatibility system chose it !?

However things had changed for Odile, he was now forced to pursue his own wife as long as the compatibility system chose a good genetic partner so that a little imperial prince could be born to inherit the emperor cloak.

To the surprise of the entire Diablo Empire, the Xenon Universe compatibility system chose a Quadrant 30 Recessive Omega, which had strong support from the Callahan Elves. 

The Callahan Dynasty Elves had been allies for generations of the Zaratra Elves, so if Odile Azikime went after this possible partner there would be no going back, he would have to marry and treat his mate as a treasure if he did not want a conflict to arise between the Zergs Diablos and the Elves of the Callahan Dynasty. 

The problem is that this recessive omega almost died, even before Odile met him!

Ah, that was not a positive attitude to their future marital life!

As I imagine Odile being a General Zerg.

Hello, here is the author!
Right here is our ML!
Yes, he is black!
Yes, your name came from real names from the African continent.
I'm getting a spoiler ... The demon zergs race most people are black.
So the time is now if you don't like diversity, you can leave the novel now.
I'm sorry to be rude, but it's best to avoid harmful comments early on!
And I'm sorry for the grammatical errors these are unedited chapters.

Thanks for reading the novel!
PATREON: https: //www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

32