Episode 9 – If Madara Uchiha Was In Naruto (Alternate Universe)
163 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stepping through the portal, Madara found himself standing outside the gates of a familiar hidden village - Konohagakure.

"This is...my home?" Madara blinked in surprise. But something seemed off. The village was chaotic and bizarrely colourful instead of orderly.

Out of the blue, an orange and blue blur zipped by and crashed into him. "Oof! Hey, watch where you're going dattebayo!" exclaimed the spiky blond teenager.

Madara's eyes widened in disbelief. "N-Naruto Uzumaki?! But how..."

Before Madara could demand answers, a shriek came from behind. "Get back here Naruto!"

It was Sakura Haruno brandishing a massive cartoonish mallet and giving chase. "I'll pound you for eating my speciality strawberry cheesecake, shannaro!"

Naruto yelped and scrambled away on all fours like a monkey from the rampaging Sakura. "I couldn't help it, your cheesecake is too good!"

Madara stared dumbfounded as Naruto frantically pole-vaulted over buildings using a leek to escape Sakura's wrath. Just what was going on here?

Deciding to investigate this bizarre village, Madara stealthily ventured deeper through the streets. Everything seemed exaggerated - the colours were oversaturated, the villagers had exaggerated features, and random slapstick chaos occurred frequently.

"Fire Style: Roasting Marshmallow Jutsu!" announced Sasuke Uchiha. But instead of fire, happy rainbows shot from his mouth, roasting a marshmallow that he promptly ate. "Hn. Delicious."

Nearby, Rock Lee was jogging in circles on his hands while Gai Sensei cheered him on enthusiastically. "150 laps on your hands around Konoha my student! Feel the power of youth!"

"Yes Gai Sensei!" cried Lee with tears of joy. Madara could only pinch himself wondering if he was trapped in genjutsu. This world was utterly illogical!

Most shocking of all was seeing Hashirama and Tobirama engaged in silly antics together. Hashirama was gleefully painting the Hokage faces with graffiti while Tobirama chased him spraying water from a gardening hose.

"Get back here you reckless oaf! I'll wash that vulgar doodle off father's nose this instant!" shouted Tobirama, but he slipped on a banana peel mid-chase.

Hashirama blew a raspberry back. "You're just jealous of my artistic genius Tobi!" Their silly feud continued as Madara looked on bewildered.

Having seen enough nonsense, Madara decided to leave this loony reality behind. But on his way out, he bumped into a strange masked figure.

"Hey! Watch where you're going bub!" the odd masked ninja yelled irritably. Madara's eyes narrowed. This imbecile looked like...Tobi?

The masked ninja suddenly adopted an overly dramatic pose. "Behold, for I am the incredible Tobi! My legend shall spread across this world like wildfire, just watch!"

Madara facepalmed. "This absurd place just never ceases to confound me..." He turned to leave, but Tobi grabbed his sleeve excitedly.

"Oooh, you look super strong and grumpy! Let's be rivals! I'll become famous for my epic battles against you, Mr. Brooder!" cheered Tobi.

That was the last straw. Madara thrust his palm out, blowing the hyperactive fool far into the horizon with a burst of shinra tensei.

"Enjoy your flight, clown!" Madara dusted off his hands before swiftly making his exit from the nonsensical village. This soft reality was clearly no place for an Uchiha elite like himself.

"Farewell, you preposterous parody world. May we never cross paths again," Madara declared. Somewhere in the village, Obito sneezed loudly while sorting mail in the Hokage office.

Stepping through the portal once more, Madara sighed in relief being back in the calm dimension between worlds. That ludicrous foray had given him a throbbing headache.

From now on, Madara would steer clear of any realities resembling his own. He had no patience for such unhinged absurdity and juvenile nonsense.

The multiverse held far more intelligently constructed worlds waiting to be discovered. Onwards his enlightening journey continued.

kindly make sure to like and bookmark this story, also press that heart button for the story to get greater perceivability across scribble hub. Furthermore, ensure you add this story to your reading list assuming that you need update notices. Thanks.

1