Episode 10 – If Madara Uchiha Was In Metropolis
182 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stepping through the interdimensional portal, Madara Uchiha found himself emerging in the middle of a massive cityscape filled with towering skyscrapers. The loud honks of traffic and hustle of pedestrians on crowded streets were jarring compared to the serene forests and mountains he was accustomed to.

"Hmm, a dense urban landscape teeming with humanity..." observed Madara as he took in the unfamiliar metropolitan sights around him. This was clearly a modern world beyond his own era.

Making his way to the top of a high-rise rooftop overlooking the city, Madara concentrated to take in all the activity and chakra signatures. One energy in particular stood out - powerful and righteous, patrolling the city from the skies.

"A guardian spirit watches over this city...let us see if he is worthy of my time," remarked Madara. His Rinnegan eyes spotted a red and blue streak soaring between buildings - the city's protector, Superman.

Madara observed discreetly as Superman stopped a high-speed car chase, rescued civilians from a burning building, and prevented a construction crane accident all within a few minutes. The citizens of Metropolis adored their hero, chanting "Superman!" with awe and gratitude as he flew by.

"Hmm, the people look to him as a symbol of hope...how quaint," thought Madara. But even he was forced to acknowledge this "Superman's" strengths - flight, superspeed, immeasurable power. It reminded him of Hashirama in a way.

Madara's observations were interrupted by an alarm blaring - across the street, a group of armed thugs were raiding Metropolis First National Bank, sending civilians running in terror.

The Uchiha smirked, seeing a chance to set his plans in motion. With blinding speed, he dispatched the hapless robbers before they could react, knocking their guns away with precise shuriken strikes.

As police arrived to arrest the groaning thugs, Madara made sure to leak some of his powerful chakra, certain it would draw Superman's attention. He then vanished swiftly from the scene.

Sure enough, Superman picked up the mysterious chakra signature on his flight patrol. Changing course towards downtown, his X-ray vision spotted the Ninja-garbed figure fleeing over the rooftops after somehow defeating the heavily armed robbers with ease.

Landing on a roof ahead of his target's path, Superman called out in his booming voice, "Hold it right there! I don't know who you are, but vigilantism won't be tolerated in my city!"

Madara paused, regarding the red-caped super-powered being blocking his path. So this was the so-called "Man of Steel" who protected Metropolis...

"I mean you no harm," Madara stated calmly. "I merely wished to witness your power with my own eyes." His Sharingan flared menacingly.

Superman tensed. His senses told him this stranger's chakra power was beyond anything he had encountered before. Diplomacy seemed futile - this ninja was itching for a confrontation.

"If it's a fight you want, we'll take this outside the city where no innocents can get hurt," answered Superman. Moving faster than sound, he shoulder-checked Madara skyward.

The Uchiha smirked as they grappled and exchanged blows while rocketing into the upper atmosphere. At last, a worthy challenge!

Their super-powered bodies collided with the impact of two meteors crashing together before changing trajectory and plummeting down onto a deserted island far from Metropolis.

Superman skidded backwards from the landing first. "Don't know what your scheme is, but I'm taking you down hard and fast to protect this planet!" He rocketed forward at supersonic speed, ready to end this fight decisively with an all-out blitz.

But Madara nimbly dodged the head-on bullrush before going through hand seals. "Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation!" He spewed a massive blanket of roaring flames from his mouth.

Clenching his fists, Superman weathered the scorching blaze head-on, his Kryptonian cells absorbed the intense heat and radiation. Roaring, he burst forth from the inferno and blasted Madara with icy gale-force winds from his breath.

Encased in thick permafrost, Madara smirked within the frozen prison. "Most impressive...you exceed the limits of mortal men."

Flexing his chakra, the Uchiha shattered the icy confines with a burst of power as his Susanoo manifestation flexed to life around him.

Superman's eyes widened briefly at the massive ethereal warrior that now protected Madara with its glowing energy arms. He had never seen anything like this technique.

But there was no time for gawking. Superman fired a barrage of heat vision beams, but Susanoo raised its arms and formed seals, creating a thick earthen barrier from the ground to block the searing rays.

"Don't think mere rocks can stop me!" Superman shouted, shooting forward like a missile and smashing through the stone wall with explosive force.

Susanoo was ready, crossing its arms to block Superman's mighty blow. The ground cracked apart beneath them from the outrageous power behind the Kryptonian's godlike punch.

Skidding backwards from the force, Susanoo swung its own fist like a meteor crashing down on Superman, sending him plowing through solid bedrock.

Bursting forth from the rubble, Superman took flight, rapidly gaining speed as he circled the island. "Try stopping this!" He accelerated beyond mach 5, breaking the sound barrier and becoming an unstoppable living projectile.

BOOM! Even Susanoo's ethereal form shuddered from the epic impact as Superman's super-sonic bullrush collided with its torso. The concussive force splintered trees and rocks for miles around the island.

As the debris settled, Susanoo tightened its grip, attempting to bind and crush the Man of Steel in its glowing arms. But Superman flexed his muscles - a shockwave of pure power shattered Susanoo's arms as he broke free of its grasp.

"Surrender! I won't ask again!" yelled Superman, landing another devastating punch that sent both Madara and his Susanoo guardian crashing through a mountainside. Lesser foes would have been shattered by such godlike might.

But the Uchiha leader rose unbroken from the rubble, his Rinnegan eyes now blazing. "At last, a worthy test of my power!" Crackling purple chakra erupted around Madara.

Superman braced himself, his senses almost overwhelmed by the intensity of this strange new power radiating from his foe. Every muscle tensed for Madara's ultimate attack.

The sky darkened blood-red as Madara focused his chakra. "Now you face judgement. Heavenly Hand of Order!" he bellowed.

Answering his call, a massive spectral hand tore through the atmosphere on a direct collision course with Superman, threatening to crush Metropolis' champion along with the entire island.

But the Man of Steel rocketed upwards, colliding with the cosmic technique head-on. Windows shattered for miles across Metropolis from the shockwaves of their earth-shaking clash.

"Rrrraaaarrrgh!" Superman pushed back against the colossal palm with all his might, the ocean started churning violently beneath them from the outrageous forces at play. This attack could wipe out his city, failure was not an option!

Madara watched in disbelief as Superman forced the Heavenly Hand into a standstill through sheer physical power. "To go toe-to-toe with this technique...unfathomable!"

"Yaaaahhhh!" With a final burst of heroic willpower, Superman obliterated the Heavenly Hand completely before diving down on Madara like a meteor, his fist cocked back and overflowing with astronomical power.

The devastating impact instantly levelled what remained of the battlefield island in an apocalyptic explosion of sand and rock. A deep crater was all that remained amidst the devastation. Superman stood above the broken Uchiha victoriously.

"I’m sure you’ve had enough," spoke Superman solemnly before flying back towards Metropolis' skyline, the setting sun silhouetting his majestic form.

Madara coughed weakly, struggling to rise on his hands and knees as blood dripped down his face. "Bested...by mere brute force...unthinkable..."

Staggering in humiliation and disbelief, Madara activated his Rinnegan and slipped away into the dimensional void, narrowly escaping permanent defeat. Never had he imagined such primal might could overpower his ocular gifts.

Back in his personal dimension between worlds, Madara replayed the earth-shattering battle in his mind. Instead of bitterness at his loss, he felt only exhilaration. Here was a challenge like no other, a true once-in-a-lifetime worthy adversary.

This humbling defeat at the hands of Superman only stoked the Uchiha's burning ambition. He would push his skills and ocular powers to their absolute limits. Their epic rematch would shake the very fabric of reality itself!

But first, Madara needed to unlock power beyond the mortal plane. Only by embracing energies greater than this physical realm could he ever hope to stand as Superman's equal. Their next exchange of blows would echo across multiverses.

 

Please like and rate the story, so others can discover it.

 

3