Episode 11 – If Madara Uchiha Was In Solo Levelling
161 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stepping through the flickering portal, Madara Uchiha found himself emerging into a desolate, ruined cityscape. Crumbling buildings and the distant screams of terrified civilians created an atmosphere of dread. In the distance loomed an enormous gate with a foreboding aura.

"A world beset by monsters and chaos..." observed Madara, using his powerful eyes to analyse the precarious situation.

Madara's musings were interrupted by the cautious approach of a squadron of armed hunters. Their leader, a serious-looking young man wielding twin daggers stepped forth.

"You there, identify yourself!" the leader demanded, wary of this mysteriously garbed stranger who exuded tremendous power.

Madara held up his hands diplomatically. "Greetings earthlings. I am Madara Uchiha, a travelling warrior. I come in peace."

The squad leader's gaze lingered on Madara's bizarre headband and ocular powers, still suspicious of his intentions. "I am Sung Jin-Woo. What is your business here outsider?"

Considering his next words carefully, Madara replied "I seek only to assist in quelling the spread of these vile creatures. My skills are at your disposal...if you'll have me."

Jin-Woo scrutinized the enigmatic shinobi closely before finally nodding. "Very well. We welcome all brave souls on this mission. But stick close and follow my command."

Joining the hunting party, Madara was briefed on the nature of gates, dungeons, and fearsome monsters that had emerged to threaten humanity in recent times. He made note of Jin-Woo's incredible powers gained from facing the abyssal predators.

"His gifts appear similar to the Sage's curse marks...yet stronger," Madara observed. "But such rapid power risks corruption..."

Traversing deeper into the eerie dungeon, Madara saw Jin-Woo's combat awareness and leadership in action. The young hunter strategically deployed his shadow soldiers to counter each new monstrous threat with perfect teamwork.

Despite himself, Madara felt a small swell of admiration for Jin-Woo. The burden of leadership weighed heavily, but the youth bore it stoically. In subtle ways, Jin-Woo's conviction reminded Madara of his late friend Hashirama's own valiant spirit.

When swarms of giant insectoids attacked, Madara swept in with his scythe, cutting down the chittering beasts with grace and precision. Alongside Jin-Woo, he could ensure no harm came to the hunters under their protection.

Seeing the outsider shinobi easily dispatching S-rank threats, Jin-Woo was forced to re-evaluate his assumptions about Madara's power. Perhaps their meeting was fortune smiling upon this mission.

"With strength like yours, we may finally reach the inner sanctum," said Jin-Woo. According to rumour, unimaginable treasures lay in the deepest chamber, but no previous party survived to claim them.

Madara nodded. "Then lead the way. I shall follow your bold example, comrade."

Together, they carved a path deeper through the unfathomable dungeon. Madara witnessed Jin-Woo grow stronger with each battle, absorbing more magic energy from defeated foes. But the corrupting allure of such rapid power boosts concerned Madara. He would need to keep a close eye on the young leader's spirit.

After many harrowing battles, the party at last reached the final chamber. All that separated them from the unknown rewards within was a massive vault door and the dungeon's ultimate guardian.

An earth-shaking stomp heralded the emergence of a colossal giant clad in nigh-impenetrable stone armour. Brandishing a club larger than a redwood, the S-rank Boss issued a challenge, ready to pulverize the insolent raiders.

Jin-Woo's eyes flashed with resolve. Turning to his comrades, he shouted, "Hit it with everything!"

The hunters fearlessly obeyed, unleashing their strongest magic and abilities in coordination. But the giant remained steadfast, weathering their attacks before retaliating with building-shattering punches.

Casualties quickly mounted under the Boss' devastating blows. Seeing his new comrades in jeopardy, Madara stepped forth, ready to unveil his power.

"My turn!" Gathering chakra, Madara manifested his glowing Susanoo avatar around himself. Drawing back its bow, Susanoo focused resplendent arrows of light.

"Behold the Yasaka Magatama!" Madara bellowed upon release. WHOOSH! The relentless luminous barrage hammered the Boss' armour like machine gun fire. Under the sustained assault, cracks began to form across its impenetrable hide.

"Now, finish it off!" ordered Jin-Woo urgently. Obeying his command, the hunters combined their attacks against the fractured weak points. At last, the giant's armour shattered completely, exposing its vulnerable core.

"Rasengan!" Madara struck the killing blow, plunging the spiralling sphere through the unprotected midsection. With an echoing groan, the mighty colossus disintegrated, clearing the dungeon. Victory!

As cheers erupted, Jin-Woo nodded appreciatively at Madara. Together, their powers had succeeded where all others failed. Now, the secrets of the inner sanctum awaited them. What wonders or terrors lay within?

Stepping past the vault entrance, they found themselves in a vast chamber filled with treasures and artefacts beyond imagination. The sight left them stunned in awe.

"We...we actually made it!" gasped one of the hunters, overwhelmed. Despite grievous losses along the way, their quest was fulfilled. They had conquered the unrelenting dungeon!

Madara observed Jin-Woo carefully select a jewelled crown from among the trove before turning to address his team. "You have all performed admirably. Our world is safer thanks to your valiant sacrifice."

The young leader's humble words lifted his comrades' spirits. Though many friends were lost along the way, their efforts meant future generations would remain protected from the spreading dungeon scourge.

After paying respects to the fallen, the surviving party gathered up what treasures they could carry and began their long ascent back towards sunlight and open air. Though exhaustion weighed heavily, morale was high.

Lagging slightly behind the others, Jin-Woo approached Madara privately. "Thanks to your aid, we achieved what was thought impossible. You have my gratitude, Madara Uchiha."

Madara inclined his head graciously. "I admire your will to safeguard humanity from these threats. But do beware the corrupting lure of power left unchecked."

Jin-Woo acknowledged the wisdom in those words. "Speaking of power...I wish to test your skill myself in an honourable duel, if you would oblige?"

Sensing the ambitious young hunter wished to measure himself against the shinobi who fought as his equal, Madara consented with a wry grin. "Very well. I shall grant your brave request, Jin-Woo."

Once the other hunters had departed safely, the teacher and student faced off amidst the isolated dungeon ruins. Madara settled into a gentle combat stance. "Come! Show me your power, young one."

Jin-Woo struck first, sending a dozen shadow soldiers to encircle and ambush Madara from all sides. But the Uchiha twirled gracefully, his Sharingan was allowing him to track and evade their coordinated strikes while methodically disabling them with Gentle Fist chops.

Not one to give up, Jin-Woo pressed the attack, entering his partial shadow transformation and lunging at Madara in a bestial fury. But even boosted by magic, his slashes were consistently evaded and parried by the elder warrior's saw-like reflexes.

After being kicked backwards from an attempted claw swipe, Jin-Woo skidded to a stop and wiped blood from his mouth. Madara had perfectly controlled the fight's pacing thus far.

"Do not rely solely on ferocity. Focus your power lest it controls you," advised Madara sagely. To emphasize the lesson, he breathed a small fireball that detonated near Jin-Woo's feet, forcing the overzealous youth to leap away.

Jin-Woo took a calming breath, acknowledging he had been overextending himself. Perhaps a more measured approach was needed here.

This time, he manifested energy spears and hurled them from all directions in a coordinated barrage to overwhelm his evasive foe. But Madara simply raised his hand, manifesting his Susanoo to shield him from the raining attacks.

"My turn!" announced Madara as Susanoo’s glowing fists pummeled the area relentlessly, obliterating all in its path while Jin-Woo desperately dove for cover. The environment itself shook under Susanoo's wrath.

Realizing a change in strategy was needed, Jin-Woo shouted "Rise, Frost Monarch!" as a towering ice golem formed to shield him from Susanoo's onslaught. The Frost Monarch retaliated with shards of icy shrapnel.

Still Madara expertly manoeuvred Susanoo through hand signs before slamming its palms down. "Earth Style: Great Mud Wall!" On command, gigantic stone slabs emerged, shielding Susanoo completely from the freezing artillery barrage.

Madara decided to wrap things up. Clenching its fist, Susanoo attacked and shattered the Frost Monarch with one devastating flaming punch that sent Jin-Woo flying backwards, his armour cracked and smoking. The winner was clear.

Dispelling his avatar, Madara calmly approached the downed Jin-Woo. "Do you finally yield, child?"

Panting in exhaustion, Jin-Woo nodded reluctantly, seeing the vast disparity between their levels. "...I yield. You have mastered power I cannot yet even fathom."

Madara extended a hand, helping Jin-Woo to his feet. "You possess the spirit of a champion, Jin-Woo. With diligence and wisdom, you will achieve your true potential in time."

Bidding the humbled but ambitious Hunter farewell, Madara departed, hoping he had succeeded in teaching Jin-Woo to balance strength and virtue on his journey to becoming the champion destined to protect humanity from future threats. The lessons learned here would guide the rest of his path.

Thanks for reading. Remember to hit that heart button and like the chapter.

1