Episode 12 – If Madara Uchiha Was In Dragon Ball
135 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stepping boastfully through the portal, Madara found himself in a massive arena filled with thousands of spectators and warriors from across the multiverse. This was the Tournament of Power organized by the Omni-Kings.

Levitating above it all on their thrones were the childlike Zen-Oh, rulers of all realities. They had decreed that the 8 lowest ranking universes must battle - the losers would be erased from existence!

Intrigued by the outrageous powers and stakes on display, Madara discreetly took a seat in the audience to observe the epic clash. His visual prowess analysed the unique gifts of each fighter.

On Universe 7's team, a spiky-haired Saiyan named Goku dazzled with his skill, tenacity and ever-increasing strength. Even the conceded deities of the other universes acknowledged this mortal's potential to ascend into godhood.

But Universe 11's champion Jiren was simply on another tier. The stoic alien's raw might astonished even a seasoned warrior like Madara - each casual energy blast was capable of annihilating worlds. Was this the pinnacle of mortal power?

The tournament reached its climax as Goku desperately battled Jiren, the fate of Universe 7 at stake. Pushed to his limits, Goku finally transcended into the sublime Ultra Instinct form. Even Jiren was being pressured now!

Madara watched, enthralled as Goku and Jiren clashed with universe-shaking attacks. But Jiren's fury overcame Ultra Instinct as he prepared to eliminate Goku for good.

"That arrogance will be your undoing..." said Madara under his breath. Perhaps it was time to intervene.

Whoosh!

Suddenly, Madara appeared in the arena, blocking Jiren's blow meant to finish Goku. The impact generated a shockwave felt across all realities.

"Who dares?!" demanded Jiren, astonished this stranger could halt his attack barehanded. Around them, the tournament had ground to a shocked halt.

"I am Madara Uchiha." The Sharingan symbol manifested on his back, declaring his power. "Jiren, was it? I cannot allow your rampage to erase worthy rivals."

Up in the stands, the Gods of Destruction leapt up in outrage. "How dare that worm interfere!" shouted Beerus, Universe 7's short-tempered deity.

Even the Zen-Oh looked intrigued by this bold newcomer. "Let's see what he can do!" they chirped in unison. The Grand Priest raised his hand, allowing the impromptu match to continue.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Jiren attacked relentlessly, but Madara slipped between his blows with almost bored ease. "Undisciplined. Waste your stamina with such pointless flailing..."

With flawless footwork, Madara got inside Jiren's guard and landed a palm strike that rattled the grey alien. Skidding backwards, Jiren cupped his hands as crimson energy erupted.

"Power Impact!" Jiren launched the massive blast, but Madara merely raised his gunbai and absorbed the entire attack before flicking it casually aside where it harmlessly detonated, vaporizing an asteroid.

"It’s time." Madara manifested his Susanoo, the colossal warrior began folding its arms and weathering Jiren's follow-up barrage without flinching.

"What...what is that?!" exclaimed the Grand Priest, shocked anyone could so easily stop Jiren's attacks. Even the Zen-Oh were transfixed by Madara's unfathomable prowess.

"Kneel before Susanoo!" Madara commanded. The glowing avatar hammered Jiren with mountain-crushing punches before grabbing his legs and piledriving him into the arena floor, defeating the once-invincible alien with contemptuous ease.

"Jiren lost?!" Goku could scarcely believe his eyes while still recovering from Ultra Instinct's exertion. Who was this strangely clad warrior? He seemed almost bored battling opponents Goku had to give everything to overcome.

With Jiren defeated, Madara dispelled Susanoo and turned his attention to Goku. "Saiyan, your strength continues to evolve. Let us have a worthy battle."

Despite his fatigue, Goku felt a flare of excitement. Here was a chance to test himself against an outrageously powerful foe!

"You got it! I'm all fired up now!" yelled Goku powering up. "Kaio Ken times 10!" A crimson aura erupted as he attacked. To the audience, he moved almost too fast to see, becoming a blur of blows.

However, Madara's Rinnegan tracked his movements perfectly, allowing the shinobi to fluidly counter and evade Goku's ultra-fast barrage of kicks and punches.

"Such speed and ferocity. You may indeed surpass all limits!" praised Madara, genuinely impressed by Goku's explosive power and skill. Between dodging Goku's attacks, he occasionally retaliated with palm strikes that crackled with foreign chakra energy.

"Woah! It's taking everything I've got just to keep up!" realized Goku, astonished by this stranger's composure and potency. The Kaio Ken wasn't enough - he needed to ascend higher!

With a deafening howl, Goku dug deep and pushed past the brink, tapping into Perfected Ultra Instinct. Silver hair flowed as godly power erupted around him.

BOOOOM!

Madara smiled. "At last, the true battle begins!" His Rinnegan pulsed with anticipation for this ultimate showdown. Across the multiverse, few could push him this far.

The two clashed in a blaze of blows almost beyond comprehension, becoming intertwining streaks of silver and black that shattered dimensional barriers under the outrageous force. Neither gave an inch now.

Up in the audience, the gods watched slack-jawed at the incomprehensible display of might. "His power...it's on the level of Zen-Oh!" gasped Beerus in disbelief. Even Frieza and 17 were paralyzed in awe.

Eventually, Goku and Madara separated and the arena fractured beneath them. Goku had depleted even Ultra Instinct's stamina in this ferocious exchange. But Madara showed no fatigue.

"In time, your strength may exceed all limits, Saiyan," stated Madara. This battle had proven fruitful in pushing his own skills to their peak. Now, it was over.

But suddenly, Madara sensed killing intent as Frieza lunged from behind, wielding a glowing Death Ball of volcanic power. "Die, you arrogant monkey!" the emperor shrieked, hurling the planet-busting attack.

Madara didn't even glance back, simply raising one hand. "Shinra Tensei." An invisible force halted and reversed the Death Ball back towards the horrified Frieza, completely erasing the tyrant. None threatened an Uchiha's back!

Silence gripped the arena after this casual display of otherworldly might. But the quiet was broken by the delighted giggles of the childlike Zen-Oh.

"Wow! He's super strong and tough!" The twin Omni-Kings grinned, clearly enjoying the show.

But the Grand Priest frowned, wary of this stranger's apparently limitless power. He whispered something urgently to the Zen-Oh.

Madara tensed as he began sensing even more killing intent from them now. The capricious gods' amusement had turned to challenge. They ordered the Grand Priest to remove this dimensional invader by any means necessary!

Solemnly, the angelic overseer manifested his glowing staff as reality itself seemed to tremble. "Forgive me. But none may threaten the sanctity of our tournament."

Madara silently evaluated his opponent as the arena held its breath. Perhaps convincing them peacefully was the wise course here. These child-like deities knew not what they did.

But before Madara could speak, the Grand Priest struck with astounding speed, his staff cracked Madara across the torso with universe-rending power.

The shinobi grunted in pain, sent flying backwards from the unexpected blow. Never had any landed such a decisive first strike against him!

"Insolent ants shall not undermine our authority!" declared the Zen-Oh in unison. They were through toying with this presumptuous invader.

With a hand gesture, the twin kings gave the command to erase Madara from existence entirely and restore equilibrium. This battle was over.

Madara's eyes widened as he felt an irresistible force pervading his entire being on a quantum level, threatening to erase him from reality itself. Was this his end?

But the proud Uchiha would not go quietly. Mustering the last of his power, he formed hand seals and bellowed "Fire Style: Majestic Destroyer Flame!"

A massive vortex of blazing azure flames erupted towards the Zen-Oh's viewing platform in a final act of suicidal defiance. If Madara perished here, he would take this loathsome tyrant with him!

But just before the attack reached them, the Zen-Oh calmly raised their hands in sync. "End."

Madara's cosmic flames were instantly extinguished as the Shinobi dissolved into nothingness, his very existence wiped from creation by the Omni-Kings' absolute power. Never again would he threaten the supremacy of their divine authority.

With balance restored, the tournament continued on as planned. But Goku couldn't get the strange warrior who had crushed Jiren out of his head. That unbelievable power!

Somewhere beyond the mortal plane, Madara's spirit endured, raging against his unjust fate. One day, he would have revenge against these arrogant gods! Until then, he was condemned to the endless void between dimensions...

But despite the circumstances, Madara felt only exhilaration recalling his earth-shattering clash with Goku. That Saiyan was destined to shake the cosmos itself. Madara cursed his undoing coming before they could finish their fated battle...next time, the result would be different!

Hey, thanks for reading the chapter. Press that heart button if you enjoyed it.

1