Episode 15 – Chibi Madara and Kurama vs Team Rocket
87 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"La la la la!" sang Madara happily as he frolicked through a flowery meadow, Kurama was grumpily keeping pace beside him. Their latest Pokémon journey had brought them to this colourful paradise.

While Madara smiled and waved at passing Pokémon like Oddish, Kurama's stomach rumbled loudly. "Ugh, I'm starving here! Don't we have any food?" whined the pint-sized Nine-Tails.

Madara giggled and rummaged in his pack before pulling out a box of PokéPuffs. "Here you go, Kurama! Eat up so you can keep up your strength."

Tails wagging, Kurama eagerly gobbled up the snacks. But as he ate messily, they failed to notice a suspicious bush nearby shuffling closer.

"Time for a sneak attack, while the little runts are distracted!" whispered Jessie as she and James readied a net cannon.

"I wanna be dah one to grab dah fox!" complained Meowth.  

Kurama suddenly perked up his ears and whipped around towards their hiding spot, sniffing suspiciously.

"Eek! They're onto us!" yelped Jessie and James, fumbling the cannon. Before they could react, Kurama had sliced apart their net with his claws.

"Hey! No fair spoiling our trap, you furry freak!" shouted Meowth, lunging forth recklessly. But Kurama swatted him away with his tails, sending the scruffy Pokémon crashing into Team Rocket.

Madara turned and gasped dramatically. "Oh no, it's a bunch of goofy baddies!" Doing heroic poses, he declared "Villains beware, for I, the great Madara, shall defend my fuzzy friend!"

"Goofy?! Why you little..." growled Jessie, but James held her back, not wanting to anger the powerful Ninetails and its eccentric trainer any further.

Sucking up his courage, James stepped forward. "Err, greetings young man! We are simple Pokémon conservationists trying to, uhh, safely relocate rare creatures to protected habitats!"

Kurama snorted, seeing through the obvious ploy. But the naive Madara clapped excitedly. "Wow really? That sounds so responsible and nice!"

Seeing their scam working, Jessie sidled over and stroked Kurama's fur. "What a marvellous and strong creature! We must take him somewhere super safe right away!" She, James and Meowth moved in closer, preparing to snatch the Ninetails.

But Kurama abruptly erupted in a burst of flames, roasting Team Rocket to a crisp before they could grab him. "Nice try, losers!" growled the fox.

"Waaah! No fair! We were just trying to help..." wailed Team Rocket, crying comical streams of tears from the scorching.

Madara wagged his finger. "You should be ashamed of tricking people like that! Now begone, villains!"

Forming hand signs, Madara took a deep breath and blew an epic wind vortex from his mouth. "Wind Style: Divine Mountain Gale!"

"W-wait stop! Can't we talk about this?!" pleaded Team Rocket helplessly as the powerful gust sent them spiralling skyward.

"WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAAAAIIIIN!" screamed Team Rocket, pinging away into the horizon with a twinkle.

Madara and Kurama high-fived at defeating the bumbling crooks. "Hooray! We showed those no-gooders not to mess with us!" Now they could continue their carefree travels without worry.

Kurama relaxed and laid down, full and content. "I gotta admit partner, blasting those nitwits was pretty fun. You're alright, for a crazy kid."

Madara giggled and plopped down to snuggle Kurama's furry side. "Aww thanks Kurama! You're the best Pokémon ever."

The odd duo yawned and soon dozed off together for a nap under the warm sun. Neither noticed the strange masked man in an Akatsuki robe watching them curiously from afar through a portal.

"Fascinating, an alternate chibi Madara cavorting around...perhaps there is an opportunity for some amusement here," pondered the mysterious figure with a smirk before disappearing.

After their nap, Madara and Kurama continued their carefree adventure. With the power of teamwork, friendship, and a little firepower, they could overcome any obstacle and capture any Pokémon!

 

 

2