Episode 16 – If Madara Uchiha Was In Fairy Tail
95 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stepping forth from the dimensional gap, Madara Uchiha found himself emerging onto a sunny dirt road leading towards a lively settlement in the distance. The simple wooden buildings and bustling crowds reminded him of his own village in the early days.

As he walked amongst the townsfolk, Madara noticed many sported strange tattoos and garments. And was that flashes of fire and ice in the alleyways? This was no ordinary peasant village.

"A traveling mage perhaps? Welcome friend, you've arrived in Magnolia Town, home of the Fairy Tail wizard guild!" said a passing farmer cheerily while levitating crates telekinetically.

Intrigued, Madara approached the expansive guild hall at the town's heart. Even from afar, he could sense the dense concentrations of chakra, or 'magic' as it was called here. Powerful forces were at work in this world.

Inside, Madara observed mages of every sort gathered. Some manipulated elements, others summoned creatures from thin air, and a few even warped the fabric of reality itself through arcane means.

"Fascinating, their abilities resemble kekkei genkai from back home. But how is it so many possess such talents here?" pondered Madara.

Before he could ruminate further, a sudden brawl broke out. "You pervy flasher! I'm gonna pound your frostbitten butt!" yelled a pink-haired youth, trading blows with a dark-haired male summoning ice magic.

Nearby, a fierce redhead swigged ale before roaring "You idiots better knock it off before I knock your heads off!" and charging in fists flaming. Soon the entire guild was embroiled in a raucous battle.

But strangely, Madara sensed no malice amidst the chaos - only passion and bonds of kinship underneath the bluster. It reminded him of happier days long ago.

A smiling barmaid noticed Madara's confusion. "Don't worry, they're always like this! But we'd all die for each other when it counts. That's what being in Fairy Tail means."

Madara eyed her, seeing the wisdom in her words. He decided to stay awhile and learn more about this rowdy yet loyal guild. Perhaps their carefree nature had lessons to teach.

Madara befriended the eccentric Fairy Tail wizards during their adventures across the kingdom. On jobs, he witnessed their courage in facing down evil mages, monsters, and tyrannical warlords alike. Though inexperienced, their hearts were true and unafraid.

In the downtime, Madara partook in the guild's boundless revelries and feasts. The Uchiha even deigned to join in some brawls, though always leaving the troublemakers nursed only minor bruises.

For the first time in forever, Madara felt at peace among these rambunctious yet welcoming comrades. But lingering in his heart was the fear that darkness would fall upon this joyous guild as it had his own village long ago.

As if in response to Madara's worries, emergency dispatches soon arrived from the capital: a massive legion of dragons was rampaging through the countryside towards the city!

These were no mere beasts - each dragon possessed magic equivalent to the strongest wizards. Only a coalition of top guilds stood a chance now. Fairy Tail rushed to gather their allies.

"Let's go kick some scaley butt!" yelled Natsu, slamming flaming fists together. Around him, the guilds prepared for battle with resolve.

Madara placed a hand on Natsu's shoulder. "Temper your flames with wisdom, friend. I shall join you in bringing justice on these creatures."

Together, Fairy Tail marched with their sister guilds to face the scourge. At the capital gates, they saw the true terror - hundreds of the winged beasts swarmed skies aflame, led by two colossal dragon kings.

"Acnologia, the Black Dragon of Apocalypse!" uttered Erza grimly at the sight of the spiked titan wreathed in evil miasma. His power could bring kingdoms to ruin.

Beside him flew a crimson leviathan radiating volcanic heat. "And the Fire Dragon King, Igneel...gods help us," said Gray with uncharacteristic dread. The odds seemed hopeless now.

But Madara saw not despair in his comrades' eyes, but selfless courage to stand tall and defend the realm, no matter the cost. He stepped forward to rally them all.

"Have faith my friends! Though the enemy seems endless, together we shall be as boundless as the heavens!" declared Madara boldly.

United as living shields, the gathered wizards cast forth all their magic in unison against the sweeping dragon tide: Titania's blades danced in gales of steel, Mystogan's staves bent reality itself, lightning and ice flew side-by-side, and iron fists wreathed in flame.

For a time, it seemed they could hold back the scourge through friendship and heart. But the two dragon kings had yet to take the field. With terrible roars, Acnologia and Igneel entered the fray, obliterating all who stood before them.

Seeing his newfound comrades blasted aside by the rampaging overlords, Madara knew the time had come to act. Summoning his chakra, he wove signs and slammed his palm down.

"Come forth, Kurama!" yelled Madara. With an earth-shaking detonation, the massive Nine-Tailed Fox appeared, now grown to titanic proportions in this realm. The guild wizards gazed upwards in awe and fear at the god-like beast.

Leaping atop Kurama's head, Madara manifested his Susanoo to encase the fox in a glowing suit of samurai armour that has wings. Six magatama orbs began hovering behind, marking the Avatar's full power.

"We end this together, old friend!" said Madara. With a bellowing roar, Kurama took flight straight at the two stunned dragon kings, Template fire coalescing within his jaws...

The resulting cataclysmic barrage lasted for hours, a nonstop tsunami of scorching flames and blinding explosions that carved a miles-wide swath of destruction outward from the capital.

When the dust and smoke finally settled, Kurama stood tall over the broken forms of Acnologia and Igneel, both dragon kings were driven to the brink of oblivion by the Tailed Beast's earth-rending onslaught.

Now that the apocalyptic threat had ended, Kurama dispersed as Madara leapt down to check on his comrades. Though many had grave injuries, the guild wizards would live to rebuild thanks to his aid this day.

As the people of Fiore lifted their heads at last from shelter, they gazed in wonder and whispered prayers of thanks to the unnamed hero who saved the capital from utter ruin. The King himself pronounced a festival to honour the realm's mystery champion.

Amidst the celebrations, Madara was absent, simply leaving a note bidding his Fairy Tail friends farewell along with a simple request: "Train the young ones well."

With those words, the wanderer moved on to realms anew. But in his heart, Madara knew Fiore's future now shone brightly under the guardianship of those courageous guild youths willing to sacrifice all for their home. They would lead the way.

From the shadows, the wounded Acnologia seethed in fury at the human who had dared scar him eternally. When they met again, vengeance would be the Black Dragon's! Only one would survive their destined battle.

 

 

 

1