Episode 17 – If Madara Uchiha Was In Tom and Jerry
105 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Popping out of a dimensional portal, Madara Uchiha found himself in a quaint suburban household. But something seemed off - the colours were oversaturated and physics didn't seem to fully apply in this strange realm.

"Hmm, an animate world...fascinating." Madara watched a smug grey mouse zipping around using its tail as a helicopter to fly circles around a hapless tabby cat.

The clever mouse blew raspberries at the cat before pinching its tail and triggering a cacophonous chain reaction ending with the feline getting flattened by an anvil.

"Ooo, that furry vermin is quite spirited. I think I'll make him my new pet!" decided Madara deviously.

While the mouse Jerry celebrated his victory, Madara's hands shot out and snatched the rodent up.

"Hey, let me go you weird cyclops!" protested Jerry in a comically high-pitched voice, chomping on Madara's fingers. But the ninja's grip was iron tight.

"Gotcha at last, you annoying little..." grumbled Tom the cat, but trailed off warily seeing the strange shinobi holding his nemesis captive.

Madara leaned down conspiratorially. "Greetings, feline. I wish to tame this mouse. Let us be allies, you and I." A devious partnership was formed!

Before long, Jerry found himself caged while Madara and Tom observed him smugly from outside. "Revenge is mine! Try escaping now, runt!" laughed Tom.

Jerry was far from finished. While the odd duo were distracted, the clever mouse picked the lock with his tail before spotting something even better - Madara's unlocked Sharingan cabinet!

"Yoink!" chuckled Jerry mischievously while swiping Madara's visual prowess.  Without his ocular powers, Madara was left bumbling around blindly.

"My eyes! That rotten mouse stole my vision!" yelled Madara. Jerry blew one last raspberry before escaping out of a mousehole with his stolen prize in hand.

"Grr, we'll get you Jerry!" shouted Tom. But he and the blinded Madara comically crashed into walls and off ledges in their pursuit of the pilfering pest.

Escaping the disastrous household, Jerry fitted Madara's Sharingan into his own eye sockets. "Hehehe! Now I have the power!" cackled Jerry as hypnotic tomoe swirls filled his vision.

Now, Jerry sensed everything - Tom's location and movements were now perfectly clear to him even through walls! "Time for some payback..." chuckled Jerry sinisterly.

Tom and Madara finally cornered Jerry in an alleyway. "End of the line, thief!" said Madara, feeling around blindly. But Jerry had a surprise for them.

"Tsukuyomi!" exclaimed Jerry with Madara's ocular power. Instantly, Tom and Madara were caught in an illusion nightmare of gigantic evil Jerry clones chasing them with mallets and firing lasers from their eyes.

"Make it stop, make it stop!" cried Tom and Madara as they fled for their lives through the nightmarish mental plane. Finally, they understood true terror!

With his foes neutralized, Jerry burst out laughing. "This power is amazing! That Sharingan is the cat's meow!" He decided to flex his new gifts across town.

Jerry's Sharingan-fuelled escapades soon reduced the whole city to chaos - hypnotizing hapless victims, predicting and dodging pursuers, and driving the authorities nuts with visual trickery.

"Curse that wretched rodent!" fumed Madara, bandaged up after yet another catastrophic chase after the empowered mouse. "We must stop him before he ruins us all!"

Even Tom had to admit things had gone too far. Teaming up with Spike the bulldog for extra muscle, they began preparing traps to finally capture that troublesome Jerry and reclaim Madara's eyes.

Luring Jerry into an abandoned warehouse, the sneaky duo trapped him inside before surrounding the building. "It's over Jerry! Give back what you stole from me!" demanded Madara.

But a menacing laugh echoed from within before Jerry burst through the walls, now gigantic due to manipulating his size with genjutsu!

"Tremble before Jerryzan, the Mouse-God!" bellowed Giant Jerry. Before the horrified pursuers could react, Jerry swatted Tom and Madara miles away with his colossal tail. The terror would continue!

Picking themselves up, Madara and Tom saw Jerry's rampage devastating half the city. "That's it! I'm ending this, Sharingan or not!" No more holding back.

Leaping into action, Madara unleashed his most powerful jutsu on the fifty-foot Jerry threatening to crush the city. "Fire Style: Majestic Demolisher Flame!"

A rolling vortex of hypnotic black flames roared forth, rapidly consuming Jerry's pumped-up form and dispelling his visual trickery.

"Yeowch, too hot!" yelped Jerry, reduced to normal size by the nullifying technique.

With Jerry weakened, Spike burst forth on cue and trapped the mouse in an impenetrable net. "Got him!" barked Spike proudly. Their teamwork had succeeded!

"No, my power!" cried Jerry as Madara retrieved his restored Sharingan eyes. At last balance was returned - the playing field between cat and mouse was level once more.

Back in his cage, Jerry folded his arms grumpily while Tom and Madara finally enjoyed a well-deserved feast. "Serves you right, pipsqueak! Stealing from an Uchiha always ends badly!" scolded Madara.

Their crazy escapade had confirmed one thing - maintaining cosmic power was way too much responsibility for such a freewheeling mouse. He was happier just running from Tom as always!

Some universal laws weren't meant to be tampered with. But at least now, thanks to Madara's intervention, the endless slapstick chase could go on in this wacky world!

Thanks for reading, and please hit the heart button.

 

1