Episode 18 – If Madara Uchiha Was In Demon Slayer
101 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stepping through the swirling portal, Madara Uchiha found himself emerging onto a dirt path winding through misty, bamboo-filled woods. The moon overhead cast an eerie red glow over the shadowy terrain. This realm felt heavy with malevolence just out of sight.

"Hmm, a land plagued by dark forces..." observed Madara as he scrutinized the area. His senses detected chakra signatures tainted by vile energies deeper in the forest.

With graceful leaps, Madara navigated the bamboo grove towards the sources of corruption. But halfway there, screams rang out ahead - a young girl's voice crying "Help! Please, someone!"

In a blur of speed, Madara dashed to the source - a grassy clearing where a petite raven-haired girl cowered before a pale, sinister woman with claw-like nails and fanged teeth. An aggressive demon bearing down on helpless prey.

"P-please, let me go!" pleaded the terrified girl, but the predatory woman only licked her lips hungrily.

Madara instantly recognized the threat. "Cease this hunt, foul creature!" he commanded, stepping forth. The snarling demon whipped her head towards the intruder with deadly eyes burning crimson.

"Who dares interfere with my meal?!" she screeched. Blades suddenly extended from the demon's fingertips as she slashed viciously at Madara.

Faster than any mortal eye could track, Madara drew his gunbai war fan and deflected the claw strikes before kicking the demon backwards into a bamboo trunk which splintered from the force.

"Damn you!" shrieked the winded demon, baring fangs. Before she could attack again, Madara appeared behind her with his kunai drawn and the cold steel pressed against her neck. Escape was impossible now.

"Your despicable hunt is over, monster," said Madara.

The terrified girl watched slack-jawed as the stranger restrained the powerful creature about to devour her just moments before. Who was this mysterious saviour?

The demon simply cackled, unafraid. "Fool! I am but one of many. The age of demons has only just begun!"

With a contemptuous glare, Madara focused his Sharingan. "Then your kind shall fall one by one..."

The demon's mocking grin twisted into a rictus of agony as she was caught in the Uchiha's merciless genjutsu. Madara ruthlessly plunged the creature into a psychic nightmare realm, repeatedly tormenting her with visions of helpless suffering as revenge before ending her misery with a decapitating strike of his kunai. The demon's remains dispersed into dust.

Free of her paralyzing fear, the girl rushed over. "T-thank you, sir! That monster would have eaten me if not for you! I'm Teruko."

Madara simply stated, "It is unsafe here. Find shelter quickly, child."

With a grateful bow, Teruko hurried off. Now alone, Madara analysed the lingering traces of the demon's chakra. A sinister power was at work in this realm, one he would need to confront.

Further down the moonlit path, a commotion drew his attention - the clashing of blades mixed with inhuman roars. In the shadows of a shrine, a spectacular battle raged.

A spiky-haired youth wielding a long katana flowed between the attacks of three feral demons, his flowing water-like movements allowed him to dodge their deadly claws and fangs before countering with decisive slashes. This swordsman's skill was prodigious, even by shinobi standards.

One demon managed to blindside the young fighter and lashed its claws towards his neck for the kill. Reacting instantly, Madara intercepted the ambush, severing the demon's arms with a shuriken barrage before finishing it off with a point-blank fireball.

"What the?!" exclaimed the swordsman. But he quickly regained composure. "Thanks for the assist, mister. These demons caught me off guard." Nearby, the two remaining demons circled warily while hissing at the powerful newcomer.

"Think nothing of it. But allow me to even the odds here." No more holding back. Madara stepped forth, weaving hand signs before unleashing a focused vortex of flames from his mouth.

"Fire Style: Majestic Demolisher Flame!" The spiralling inferno rapidly consumed the demons, reducing them to ash in seconds despite their panicked attempts to flee. Silence returned to the shrine grounds.

Sheathing his katana, the young demon hunter approached Madara. "That was some incredible pyro technique, sir! Are you a fellow slayer?"

"I am Madara, a shinobi warrior. I sensed corruption plaguing this land and sought to quell it," replied Madara. "And whom do I have the honour of addressing?"

The young man straightened proudly. "Tanjiro Kamado of the Demon Slayer Corps, at your service! I've never seen a warrior wield such powerful breath magic before. We could use someone of your talents in our fight."

Madara inclined his head graciously. "You are too kind. I witnessed your own prodigious skill against those creatures, Tanjiro. The way of the sword flows within you."

Tanjiro rubbed his neck bashfully at the high praise before bowing. "You honour me, Master Madara. Please, will you help our cause?"

Never one to ignore injustice, Madara agreed to accompany the passionate young slayer back to the Demon Corps headquarters. There, he could better understand the threat facing this world and how to combat it. With righteous souls like Tanjiro defending humanity, the future remained bright.

Stepping through the doorway adorned with wisteria flowers, Madara was introduced to the Demon Slayer Corps Master, Kagaya Ubuyashiki. Despite the aged leader's frail stature, Madara instantly sensed his honourable spirit and wisdom. Here was a man who had endured much darkness, yet remained committed to virtue.

"Greetings, Master Shinobi. Your selfless actions have proven your noble heart," said Kagaya, coughing softly. "I humbly request your knowledge and skill to help shield mankind from demons."

Bowing respectfully, Madara replied "The honour is mine, Master Ubuyashiki. I vow to apply my abilities fully towards justly destroying these creatures."

During his stay, Madara met and befriended the Corps' eclectic ranks of slayers, including the volatile Inosuke, the compassionate medic Shinobu, and the sensitive visionary Kanroji. Though from different walks of life, each was connected by bonds of camaraderie and unwavering bravery in the face of nightmare horrors.

Madara's power awed the other demon hunters, who cheered his every display of Sharingan prediction and elemental mastery during intense training duels. At their urging, he gladly imparted wisdom on focusing inner energies to maximize striking force and agility for battle.

Watching the slayers unite with a common purpose against the forces of evil stirred long-buried memories in Madara of his own companionship with Hashirama. Though difficult times lay ahead, hope yet endured as long as righteous fellowship stood strong.

One moonless night, urgent alarms rang out - demons had been sighted lurking at the outskirts of a distant village. Wasting no time, Madara joined Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and the other elites on their mission to protect the endangered peasants.

Arriving in the isolated hamlet, they discovered the mangled remains of men, women and children slaughtered in the streets. Surveying the nightmarish scene, Madara clenched his fists tightly. The demons would pay dearly for these crimes!

Enhancing his vision with Sharingan, Madara detected a hulking chakra signature lurking in the tree line. "There! A powerful demon skulks near."

Leaping forth, a massive horned beast-man wielding an executioner's blade bellowed a challenge, his monstrous features marked him as a member of the deadly Twelve Demon Moons, the most ruthless of his bloodthirsty kind. Nearby, lesser demons watched eagerly, ready to join the slaughter.

"I am Gyutaro, spawn of the esteemed Doma! Now kneel before your new master, insects!" the vicious Demon Moon boasted before attacking with blinding speed, his odd-angled slashes threatening to instantly behead anyone they touched.

Working in flawless coordination, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Madara weaved between the paralyzing barrage while using their swords to deflect killing blows inches from connecting.

Seeing his comrades valiantly holding off Gyutaro's attacks, Madara went through hand seals. "Hold him still for just a moment!"

"You got it, Master!" the slayers responded. With a perfectly timed Opening Thread Rotation from Zenitsu, followed by an Armour-Clad Chain Prison from Tanjiro, the Demon Moon was momentarily bound and snarling in rage.

Seizing the opportunity, Madara inhaled deeply before unleashing a blistering fireball from point-blank range on the immobilized Gyutaro. "Fire Style: Giant Flame Flower!"

BOOM!

The massive roaring explosion was sure to incinerate Gyutaro completely. But the battered demon still endured, skin charred. His murderous aura intensified exponentially.

"Damn you wretched ants! I'll feast on your organs for that!" screamed Gyutaro. Going berserk, the Demon Moon swung his meat cleaver-like sword wildly, forcing the hunters on their backfoot.

Madara kept Gyutaro occupied trading blows while the other slayers coordinated a new angle of attack. When Inosuke succeeded in severing one of Gyutaro's arms, the demon became even more enraged. An ominous miasma erupted around him.

"Get back, quickly!" Tanjiro warned. "He's unleashing his most lethal technique!"

No sooner had the words left his mouth than a swirling vortex of blood erupted around Gyutaro, dense with killing intent. The sanguine typhoon rapidly grew to envelop the entire village, promising death for any still caught within.

Trusting his comrades to evade, Madara stood his ground and brought his fingers together in a sign. At once, an ethereal warrior encased him entirely.

"Susanoo!" bellowed Madara. The blood vortex broke upon the towering samurai avatar like waves crashing against an unyielding cliff face. Folding its arms, Susanoo weathered the murderous storm.

From within Susanoo's glowing helm, Madara focused intently on the Demon Moon at the raging storm's core. The time had come to end this nightmare - for the slain villagers, and for all of humanity!

Raising its hands, Susanoo began rapidly weaving signs before the blood tempest. Gyutaro's eyes widened, sensing the avatar gathering unfathomable power for one final attack. An attack even he could not withstand.

"Hidden Art: Storm of the Gods!" shouted Madara in unison with Susanoo. At once, howling vortexes of wind, fire, earth and water coalesced before being unleashed as a single unstoppable tempest of elements with enough raw force to level mountains.

The resulting collision between the two overwhelming powers shook the very heavens. Caught at the epicentre, Gyutaro could only scream as the elemental storm collided with his own blood technique before utterly annihilating the Demon Moon in a thundering explosion. Deafening silence followed.

As the dust settled over the razed ruins, Madara looked upon the motionless Gyutaro's remains pitilessly. "Begone from this realm." With no further ceremony, he incinerated the villain's broken body with Amaterasu's divine flames. Never again would Gyutaro menace humanity.

Rushing onto the battlefield, Tanjiro and the hunters gazed around in awe. "Incredible...he defeated one of the Twelve Demon Moons all alone!" marvelled Zenitsu. Nearby peasants crawled cautiously from their shelters, the nightmare had ended.

Madara dispelled his Susanoo and turned towards the rising sun. "Evil yet lurks in this land. We must continue diligently on the path of justice, comrades."

With Tanjiro's group assisting the survivors, Madara took his leave for now. But the young slayers' spirits were lifted by the shinobi's promise to return and keep helping their crusade. With Madara fighting by their side, even the sinister Twelve Demon Moons were conquerable!

The road ahead remained long, but Madara had rekindled hope and courage within the corps - hope that together, one day mankind could know an era of light beyond this age of darkness.

Please like the chapter if you're finding these stories entertaining.

1