The New World
129 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Everyone stay alert! Something is not right in this dungeon."

"I hope everyone is safe."

Rin was teleported along with her fellow companions to different location but luckily she found three of them, all thanks to her tracking spell but before she could reach all of them, her tracking wisps suddenly unsummoned themselves, as if someone has activated some anti detection spell.

"I hope they are."

It was not the first time Rin came to this dungeon. Previously she came to this dungeon with other adventurers when she was just a beginner. It was a good hunting ground for beginner level adventurers to gain experience and rise their level. 

To begin with she was not going to tag along with the newbies as she recently reached level 5 and soon could be promoted to Rank F. She was specialising in witchcraft and had learnt quite a few offensive spells, though of low level her spells are game changer when it comes to control large number of monsters below level 4. If it won't be for Rose, her cousin she would not have joined this adventurer group. As a relative and her senior, it was her responsibility to look after her. Thus she tagged along with them as a guide. 

But after the teleportation she was having some creepy vibes as if something sinister was residing inside the dungeon. It even got worse when her tracking spell got destroyed and an evil aura circulated throughout the dungeon giving her bone chilling terror.

"Hey Rin, don't you find it strange that suddenly the goblins stopped attacking. Are they hiding? Are they scared?"

"Don't get cocky Rose, the goblins are not scared of us but of something else. We must get out of here as soon as possible."

"I agree with Rin, it's like the dungeon is alive and changing itself. Did you guys see the dandelion like spores floating in the air? Nothing like that was mentioned in the dungeon guide book."

The Healer, Remon Leafblade backed up Rin's statement because he was a scholar along with a healer. He have studied many books and had great knowledge on medicines and dungeons. Though a newbie now, having few healing spells he could grow up to be a great healer like his master Agatha Greenmore.

He was well informed from the books and as per those books this dungeon shouldn't have anything like spores or teleportation spells.

"You know, you could be more useful if you had more healing spell rather than being a walking library."

"Hey! You should be thankful, my knowledge is being useful here, you spoiled brat."

While Rose and Remon were quarrelling Hadrik Deluna the level 1 warrior scream and pointed his fingers towards an army of goblins and kobolds who were approaching them.

"Everyone come into formation."

[ Curse of Weakness ]

[ Ice Spikes ]

[Reinforcement Armour]

Listing to Rin's command everyone formed their defensive circle. While the warrior moved forward the witches backed him up with their offensive and debuff spells. The healer remained in the rear and buffed everyone with his defensive spells.

As Rin activated her weakness spell, most of the goblins from front line were weakened by it as it was a wide area spell. The weakness spell was followed by Ice Spear cast by Rose which created a magic circle around the incoming goblin horde and as Rose stuck her staff on the ground multiple ice spears rose up from the ground and pierced the goblin front line wounding them gravely.

But then something bizarre happen. The kobolds warriors moved forward guarding the wounded goblins. But what was more peculiar, was that the wounded goblins slowly started to heal as if someone has cast a healing spell on them. 

"Rin! What's going on? Goblins and Kobolds don't behave like this. As far as I know and read from books, goblins are supposed to be creatures with low intelligence who fight among themselves for food and don't get along with other species. Why are they being protected by kobolds?"

"I don't know Remon, Nothing seems normal here. Its n.."

Interrupting the words of Rin one of the Kobolds roared and sprang his axe towards the healer. Even when the healer dodged the attack, still it was a close call.

 Following the kobold's roar other kobolds marched towards the adventurers with their axe.

[ Fireball ]

El Neug Em Dhumra Uka Ektora, Awahana [ Srugala ]

The fireball launched by Rose torched a approaching kobold whole while scattering it's flame to others and the summoning spell enchanted by Rin, summoned two level three grey wolves who launched themselves at the approaching kobolds.

But soon the wolves got overpowered by the hordes of goblins, they were surrounded by the goblins from every angle and with brute force they got torn apart. In time the wounded goblins got healed and joined the rest of army to eliminate the invaders. 

As a kobold smashed his axe into the shield of Hedrik, he got pushed back, yet he withstood it. But he cannot do so for multiple attacks which were directed towards him, not just from kobolds but from goblins too.

[ Heal], [Heal]

"Runnnnn."

By the combined attacks of kobolds and goblins, soon Hadrik Deluna the warrior got eradicated, even the buff and healing spells of healer was no use for him. Yet the monsters didn't stop there, they soon moved towards the trio. Thus with his last breath Hadrik screamed at everyone to run away from there.

"They are too close, I cannot cast my spell. We have to outrun them."

"Rin! Use it, use the artifact or else we are all going to die."

As the trio ran for their life leaving behind Hadrik, Rin the healer took out a artifact and crushed it within her palms. 

The Artifact was too expensive as it was an alternative for teleportation spells. Not everyone use it, it was usually used by high ranked adventurers or nobles who didn't have teleportation spell at their disposal to escape from dangerous situations. The fact that Rin had it means she had connection to either of them.

"Everyone come in contact with me."

As soon as the artifact breaks, the magical energy from the artifact surrounds Rin and everyone she was in contact with. As the trio starts to disappear from the dungeon something horrifying happens.

AaAaAAAaaaaaaA.....

One of the kobold throws it's axe toward Rose which behead her in the spot. Her body gets teleported back but her head stays behind in the labyrinth of the dungeon.

*****Congratulations*****

Character Promoted to Level 9

Experience Received

New Passive Skills Unlocked

Blur

Prodigy

Curse Resistance 

New Active Skills Unlocked

Heal

Cocoon of life

Hypnosis 

Earned Attributes Points : 150

**************************************

With negligible casualties to his army Allen was able to annihilate the intruders, all thanks to his healing totems which he placed in multiple hidden locations which continuously healed his troops. 

As the healing totems disappeared Allen starts to distribute his attribute points. He allots 40 attribute points on Health Points, 50 on Mana Points, 30 on Defence and 30 on Strength.

"Bring the Survivor here."

"AaaAaaAa..."

Screamed echoed as a kobold and three goblins came out from the shadows dragging the assassin by its hair. 

1st tier spell [ Heal ]

1st tier spell [ Hypnosis ]

After the recovery the assassin was put under Hypnosis spell and was ready for questioning.

"Where are you?"

" I am inside a low level Dungeon."

Confirming that the spell was working perfectly Allen continuous with his questions.

"What is this world called?"

"Eldora"

"Which is the nearest Kingdom?"

"Aerindil Kingdom."

"Do you live there?"

"No."

"Do you have a map with you?"

"No."

"Then draw a map on the ground."

After receiving the command Tony the assassin draws a rough map on the sand.

The current dungeon was situated on Aerindil Kingdom, north to it was Marianne Kingdom and above Marianne Kingdom was Elven Forest. A series of mountain range separate Elven Forest and Marianne Kingdom. A large rivers flow down from the mountain range which act as natural borders between Marianne Kingdom and Saint Lucian Empire which lies West to Marianne Kingdom.

East to Aerindil Kingdom was Ethria Kingdom followed by smoky marshes of Ungala and then the forbidden forest.

South to Aerindil Kingdom was Five nation Alliance which was formed by combination of five different nation. It was also separated from Aerindil Kingdom by a river. It borders with Mystic Swamp and Valley of Dark Elves in south east, followed by The Great Desert and then Land of Demons.

South West to Aerindil Kingdom was The Feathermoon Empire. Aerindil Kingdom also shared it's border with Golf of Umbridge which then connects to the Kaskadian Ocean.

Above Gulf of Umbridge was Saint Lucian Empire followed by the Dark Woods Forest in the north. The great snowy Indigo Mountain range separate Lucian Empire and the Dark Woods Forest.

The assassin didn't know about other continent as not much is known about them.

1st tier Element Spell [ Thunderbolt ]

Allen didn't get the chance to use his Elementalist Abilities thus after extracting enough information from the assassin, Allen make him his test subject.

"Collect every available dead body Aranea's children shall feast upon this."

5