The Dungeon Upgradement
83 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*****Congratulations*****

Character Promoted to Level 10

Experience Received

New Passive Skill Unlocked

• Magic Resistance 

New Active Skill Unlocked

• Metamorphosis 

Earned Attributes Points : 50

{Additional}

3rd tier spells unlocked 

3rd tier summons unlocked

<Special Summon>

One Boss Level Monster Accessible

• Lesha the Dryad(Mother of Flora)

• Medusa the Gorgon(Queen of Serpents)

• Nazuk the Defiler(The Demon Lord)

• Erela the Fallen Angel(The Administrator)

• Kel'zhul the Necromancer(King of the Damned)

....

....

....

↓↓↓

It was time to call upon the 2nd boss monster as Allen was thinking of exploring the world outside of the dungeon. According to him the new summon should be someone who can maintain his dungeon in his absence. Thus he selects Erela the Fallen Angel because she had the Dungeon Administrative abilities. 

As Allen was going to summon Erela, a ticking sound echoed through his ears. It was the sound of countdown, assigned for the summoning spell. The sound was to notify that the summoning ritual for Aranea the Arachnoid was going to complete in five minutes. Thus he commands the monsters to disperse around and patrol the entire dungeon until they are called and he himself heads towards the ritual spot.

As Allen approach the spot he saw that the summoning circle was glowing vigorously and tremendous energy was leaking out of it. It was then when the timer stopped ticking, with that multiple magic circle rose up condensing the dark energy into a single spot, which later transformed into a figure, a monstrous figure.

***Congratulations***

Special Summon Successful....

Aranea 

Race: Arachnoid

Age: 980

Level: 100

HP: 2900

MP: 3500

DF: 1980

ST: 2600

Innate Class: Entomancer

Sub Class: Witch

User Name: Allen Stoneheart

Race: Ancient

Title: The Dungeon Master

Age: Endless

Level: 10

HP: 210

MP: 270

DF: 140

ST: 165

Innate Class: Ancient Sorcerer

Sub Class: Summoner

Having a glimpse of Aranea's stats Allen review his own stats which was far inferior to his summoned creature but that was nothing to be worried as he can grow in time.

"Greetings Master, it's a pleasure to meet the lord who created me."

The creature who greeted Allen was Aranea the Arachnoid whose lower body was of a spider and upper body was that of a human woman. She was as big as a Woolly Mammoth with legendary golden equipments covering her midnight(purple) body. Her long blonde hair and a pair of Norse horn enhanced her gothic beauty. 

When Allen created Aranea, in Dungeon Defence game, he created her as a boss monster who commanded a large species of insects thus known as the Mother of Insects. For the time being her strength and her familiars are the best option Allen's dungeon can have.

Allen knew everything about the dungeon because every information regarding the dungeon was transferred to him by the dungeon's core thus he was able to manage every administrative action from anywhere inside the dungeon but there were some specific actions which can only be accessible from the core chamber. And the action related to the 2nd floor was one of them. Thus Allen leads Aranea to the core chamber after welcoming her. 

As soon as Allen along with Aranea entered into the dungeon's chamber multiple screens popped up above the dungeon's core and starts rolling. The effect was similar to a mobile phone's home screen effect.

One of the many screen was a magic mirror which was displaying the ongoing activities of the dungeon. The seeds distributed by the giant Venus Fly Trap were on their germination stage moreover they shaded most of the labyrinth meanwhile the goblins and kobolds were patrolling the entire 1st floor excluding the core chamber. And the troops associated with Hector created a hollow space under the 1st floor. The space which the construction troops created was small but that didn't pose any problem because as long as there was space it's dimension could easily be altered.

Beside the magical mirror was construction panel filled with a drop down list of buildings along with their configuration settings. These accessibility helped the dungeon master to manipulate the entire dungeon at his will and these were the exact things Allen needed at the moment.

As soon as Allen selects the 2nd floor giving ever necessary input, dimensional magic activities inside the space made by the construction troops. The magic shook the entire dungeon because not only the floor was expanding vigorously but also it's terrain was changing immensely.

*****Congratulations*****

2nd Floor Created

Diameter: 4km

Terrain: Dark Valley 

Floor Boss: Un-appointed 

Inhabitants: 0

***Congratulations***

New Blueprint Unlocked 

• Altar of Tyrant 

• Archery Tower

It was time to remodel the 1st floor because there was nothing beside a labyrinth in the 1st floor. The Archery Towers were perfect addition for it thus Allen makes the preparation.

"Activate Authority of the Dungeon Master"

[Dimension Shift]

As the magic activated the entire core chamber teleported itself from 1st floor to the innermost part of the 2nd floor.

Allen then adjusts the configuration of the 1st floor and changes the terrain outside the labyrinth. The dark caves were now changed to cliffy narrow paths with little to no light which eventually lead to the 2nd floor's entrance while the cliffs were suitable to build Archery Towers, from where creatures could throw projectiles at enemies.

"Aranea, make the 2nd floor your domain, summon all your subordinates including the four queens, the survival of this dungeon depends on them."

As Aranea was leaving the core chamber after receiving her master's command she meets Hector and his construction troops. But the meeting was not a pleasant one.

Hector along with his assigned troops was digging a layer under the 1st floor. Although Hector was unable to grip how his master was going to create a whole floor just by digging a layer, he obeyed his command. As Hector and his assigned troops were digging up the layer, a sudden tremor shook them to their core moreover the entire surrounding changed. The cave like layer was now a vast mountainous dark valley which gave everyone goosebumps. 

Following the change came a pillar of light which was seen from the entire 2nd floor. Being curious Hector along with his construction troops followed the light and came face to face with a monster so terrifying that they got paralyzed, just by having a glimpse of her.

"Stop it, they are not enemy but the residents of this dungeon, release them from your evil eye."

"Forgive me! It was my mistake."

With a smile on her face Aranea apologised after getting the introduction and disappeared into the darkness of the 2nd floor to fulfil her master's command. Meanwhile Hector along with others were surprised by their master accomplishment. Manipulating space magic and commanding such horrifying creature was no easy feat.

"My Lord! What is your next order?"

Digging and supervising triggered Hector primary talent thus he awakened his innate class as an Engineer. And in time with his supervision the construction troops could grow into fine architectures.

Hector's awakening was beneficial for Allen as he supplied Hector with the new Blueprints and commanded him to start with the Archery Towers on the cliffs of 1st floor.

5