The Vision
77 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 1

Allen was no longer in a game nor were his monsters any game characters, they were alive now who required resources to sustain themselves.

Resources are one of the key factor to run an organisation and as a dungeon master, Allen needs resources to run his dungeon. Addition of Aranea increased the force of the dungeon drastically and it was up to Allen now to utilise the force wisely moreover sustaining everyone's requirements.

Special Summon [Erela the fallen Angel]

Metamorphosis  [Crow]

Performing the summoning ritual, Allen ventures out of the core chamber by transforming himself into a crow. While flying above the dark valleys Allen sees millions of insects large and small crawling, nesting in the 2nd floor. 

Aranea along with the four queen greets Allen as he reached them and transformed into his original form. The four queen were level 80 monsters who were summoned by Aranea, who later summoned their kins. 

Among the four was Zootwona, the termite queen who resembled a hybrid monstrous creature whose upper body was of a human woman with a extra pair of arthropodic raptorial hand, sprouting from her back and below her waist she was a giant elongated termite with three pairs of legs.

 The 2nd was Romega, the ant queen who resembled an arthropod in-between a mantis and an ant. Her entire body was covered with shining exoskeleton and standing on her two pairs of limbs she was as tall as an average man.

The 3rd was Saina the bee queen. Although begin an arthropod, she somewhat resembled an evil fairy  wearing a blackish yellow gown rather than an actual bee, but she was a powerful monarch who ruled over thousands of bees.

The 4th  was Honeta, the wasp queen. She had a humanoid figure having characteristics of both, a harpy and a Wasp. Unlike Saina she was truly an offensive creature with a stinging abdomen and multiple floating spears revolving around her.

Each of the queen commanded a fearsome army, specialized in their own respective skills. Some could help in expanding and defending the dungeon while others could help in extraction or cultivation of resources.

"Zootwona lead your kind and expand the dungeon by creating 15 vast subterranean spaces with interconnecting networks of tunnels."

"Your wish is my command My Lord."

"Romega command your kind to search for mineral ores alongside the termites as well as start fungiculture. Once the 3rd wilderness floor is built, practice farming."

"It will be done My Lord."

"Saina and Honeta follow Aranea for the moment being." 

"As you wish My Lord."

"There is a lot to do, much to change and many more of us, has yet to come. This is a new unknown world for us with endless possibilities and we my children will thrive here."

The four queens were subordinates of Aranea and their loyalty remains with her but every boss level monsters and their direct subordinates were personally designed by Allen thus they were emotionally connected to Allen, their creator. Even though Allen was weak in compared to them, their creator words were absolute to them and fulfilling his wishes were there utmost priority.

Feeling inspired by Allen's encouraging words everyone engage in their appointed jobs where as Allen walks back to the core chamber. 

The second floor was now flourishing with different kinds of arthropods. In game Aranea defended the dungeon by witchcraft and summoning her insect kin but her entomancer class was not this vivid. Insects like fireflies who were illuminating Allen's path, bloodsucking giant mosquitoes and giant centipedes with mythril exoskeleton were even new to Allen. As Allen was walking through the dark valleys he was mesmerized by the development 

When Allen reaches the core chamber the summoning ritual was almost complete, the timer was indicating the arrival of next boss monster. And with the last ticking sound of countdown, the magic circle start revolving vigorously up in the air, moreover within seconds it breaks it hundreds of unknown symbols which later disintegrated into the thin air. It was followed by pillar of black flames descending from the ceiling and from inside the flame came a sound, a flapping sound.

In Allen's previous life he saw many high quality animation, he even created some but none can be compared to the real beauty of magic which was unfolding before him.

By the time the flames extinguished itself the source of the sound became clear as Erela the fallen Angel descended. Erela was a beautiful lady wearing a purple white stygain shendyt with a golden armour. She carried a scythe and her white tentacles head tail together with a pair of bright wings gave Erela a Egyptian Goddess like appearance.

***Congratulations***

Special Summon Successful....

Erela 

Race: Angel

Age: 708

Level: 100

HP: 2500

MP: 3500

DF: 2900

ST: 3600

Innate Class: Warlord 

Sub Class: Administrator 

As Allen welcomed Erela, the fallen Angel smiled and bowed before him. Erela was designed as a manager, her main function was to oversee and protect the entire dungeon when her master was offline. She was a skilful administrator but her skills remained idle throughout the game because it never made it to public but now was a golden opportunity to utilise her skills to the fullest.

"It's an honour to serve the creator who created me. I live to serve you My Lord, give the command and it shall be done immediately."

"I need you Erela, the Dungeon needs you. Your dungeon managing skills are second to none therefore while I am away, this dungeon will run according to your coordination. As an administrator your position shall be established directly under me." Allen continued while transferring half of the administrator access to Erala through the rolling screen floating above the core.

Metamorphosis [Sparrow]

Giving the command Allen transform himself into a sparrow and fly back to the 1st floor. There the construction work was running smoothly, although the construction work was slow the units lead by Hector were building the Archery Tower proficiently. Also patrolling units were on-duty and the Giant Venus Fly Trap's offspring were ready to gulp any unlucky intruders.

The 1st floor had no boss monster because it was just a baiting floor. As per Allen's plan the 1st floor was supposed to attract intruders, with teleportation traps engraved in every corner it could transport intruders right into the hands of boss monsters. But the plan was due for the future.

Now the dungeon had two level 100 boss monsters each equipped their own powerful abilities. It was now time for Allen to venture outside the dungeon to gather information and so he does in his sparrow form.

As soon as Allen move outside his dungeon, Erela the administrator comes into her full authority, unleashing her overflowing potential by summoning her close aids to fulfil her master's command.

Part 2

"Grandma it's already evening, I want to see fireworks."

"How can I say no to your smile."

Glinda Evermore the Oracle of St. Lucian Empire was well known for her prophecy and was quite famous in Undra the capital city of the empire. She even got a special place in the Emperor's court room due to the accuracy rate of her prophecy. 

But for human age time is limited, even though Glinda was maintaining her youth and power with her magic, old age was catching up to her and it was showcasing in her future telling abilities. Thus she was enjoying her life to the fullest along with her family within the mansion situated on the boundary of capital city.

For Glinda her family was everything and everything she had done for up till now was to get her future generation a prosperous life.

[Burst Charge] [Dazzling Light]

As bolts of energy launched into the atmosphere the dusky sky lit up with explosion of multiple sparkles. The mesmerizing scene brought up smile on Glinda's grandchildren which she was hoping for.

But soon the atmosphere changed, the sparkling fireworks was covered by dark clouds followed by thunder and lightning. And with blowing wind came thousands of crows flying, hitting people with their wings and talons. 

Soon the crows merged together and transformed into a giant shadowy figure and as the shadowy figure rose his hand like giving a hand signal, multiple magic circles formed, from which many powerful figures emerged. Creatures which she heard stories about like an angel, demon and many more mysterious figures.

It didn't stop there as each monsters opened up gigantic portals from which fire breathing dragons, gargoyles, giant eagles, insects like monsters, nagas, vampires, zombies, treants, fairies, giants and many more unknown monsters appeared and started to march towards the capital.

Soon the sky started to shower meteorite, the capital city burst into flames, the river was dyed red by the deaths of millions of people. It was clearly an invasion but Glinda was unable to do anything. The overwhelming pressure she was feeling from the monsters froze her, she was so helpless that she saw the death of her own family in front of her eyes by the monstrous creatures.

"N.....No! W....why is this happening? Why am I still alive? K..kill me too....."

Tears were rushing down on Glinda's cheeks as she cried for her family but soon she stopped as she felt an intense pain in her body. Suddenly she was unable to move her body parts like her nervous system have been tampered. But eventually she realised what had happened as her head rolled down on the grass.

"W....What was that?"

Trying to grasp some air Glinda woke up in her room. She was so terrified by the dream that her whole body was shivering uncontrollably. 

"Gilbert go to the royal palace and arrange an emergency meeting with his Majesty, if this was not just a dream then there is no time to waste."

5