An Ally
57 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Greetings! At last, we got the chance to meet you, master."

"You should summon us quite often. You see, we are delighted to spend time with you."

 

The Gemini twins were very energetic and cheerful in nature, also they were more than happy to be any help for Allen. The Gemini sisters were level twenty Zodiac spirits, the highest level creatures Allen could summon at his current level.

 

"Master you look quite handsome, I would really love to entertain you, that is if you like?"

"Quite you foul mouth saintess, how dare you to offend our master." The exorcist slammed the silver tongued saintess and made her kneel before Allen.

"I am really sorry master, sorry for Leanna's behaviour, I will look onto her, so that she would get proper discipline."

 

Allen created those characters and their characteristics in the game, he was fully aware that they were becoming alive somehow magically when got summoned but even he was taken aback by this type of conversation.

Even though Keira the exorcist was yelling at Leanna, she continued to fool around because to her, her master didn't mind any of her action instead he was smiling at the ongoing event.

 

"Master, what can we do for you? Should I hex someone or should I remove someone's existence from this world?"

"Yes, you can ask for anything."

Ignoring the seductive approach, the Gemini sisters were sincere and were ready to do anything thus Allen updated them about the situation and advised them to inspect the condition of Hasdore.

 

"A parasite, he is infested with a parasite and it's a large one," continued Keira...

"It's called a Wampir Maggot, an undead larvae which dwell inside it's host by absorbing the victim's very own life energy. After leaving the host dry it migrates into a new host and if the conditions are favourable, then they multiply in a rapid rate. He is lucky that nothing awful happened to him yet."

 

Even though Keira and Leanna were level 20 creatures they were members of 12 zodiac spirits, thus their skills were no joke. They had great knowledge in the field of dark magic, holy magic and curses hence they the best choice for the situation.

[Phantom Hand]

After explaining everything, Keira the exorcist advised Leanna to create a healing circle around Hasdore, after that she used her magic to drag out the parasite.

As soon as Keira activated her spell, her hand transformed into spectral elongated limb and wasting no time it entered inside Hasdore mouth forcibly. The chieftain screamed and started to vomit blood as the spectral hand moved inside his body in search of the parasite.

The scene was gruesome and witnessing such awful scene any normal person would faint and fall into despair but nothing such happened which indicated that the centaurs present there have seen worse. But soon their eyes got lit as Keira successfully pulled out the parasite and squashed it with her spectral hand. Shortly it was followed by the activation of healing circle and as light particles rose up in the air, Hasdore the chieftain started to recover.

 

"Master, it is done. The curse have been removed. He will gain his consciousness within few hours."

"Master, do you need anything else."

The expressions made by the Gemini Twins was clear that they wanted to hangout with their master for a bit longer and Allen didn't mind that. It would be good to have someone familiar on an unfamiliar environment.

Leaving some personal attendance and elders, Dumra the escort stayed beside Hasdore while Nokari helped Allen and the Gemini Twins to see around the village because she was sure that her father's health was on good hands.

The words about Allen as a powerful naga sorcerer and his exceptional summons were already spread across the whole village as a result everyone viewed him with great respect and admiration. While everyone bowed and welcome them into their house as a token of showing their hospitality, Allen was analysing the villagers activities.

The centaurs village was not so big, having the population of roughly 150 centaurs, it mainly consisted of warriors who duelled constantly to polish their weaponry skills. But there was one issue the centaurs preferred brutal strength over tactics. The centaur tribe also practiced agriculture which was their main source of food and it was maintained by retired and old centaurs.

 

"Miss Nokari, he is awake, he is awake."

Wasting no time everyone rushed towards the hut on hearing the news and there they saw the chieftain not just awake but fully recovered.

"O great one! Thank you for aid, I am forever in debt to you."

Hasdore, the chieftain bowed before Allen and expressed his gratitude towards him and his summons. He also ordered his attendance to gather everyone to organise a feast in honour of their guest.

"O great one! May we know your name? I have heard that you are alive since thousands of years and possess great knowledge on ancient arts similar to that of elves. Can we be any help for you?"

Making connections was an essential part of gather information thus Allen introduced himself even though he didn't want to, moreover he inquires about the curse to which the chieftain was infested with.

Hasdore lived on those plains for 160 years and during his youth he left no stone unturned while exploring the surrounding. He also fought many battles and had vast knowledge on battle tactics and weaponry. It was this experience which made him the chieftain of these centaurs tribe.

Hasdore knew about the dungeon which Allen was addressing as his home but for Hasdore it was just a low level dungeon, a dwelling place for lowly goblins. He never thought that beneath those dungeon rested an ancient dungeon master with such extraordinary powers.

"Master Allen, our village is situated on Vastar Plains, a land which is well known in these area for it's fertility and that provides a suitable hunting ground for different predator species. Furthermore to control these grounds different species around these area frequently engages in battle and recently a tribe of Mebungo is in conflict with us."

As Hasdore paused, Tala, an elder who was standing beside the chieftain continued.. "They invaded us a number of times in the past but were always defeated and were forced to retreat but these time, I think they had an ally because after the last battle was over a hag appeared near our village during midnight. As per the report, the hag was an elderly humanoid women dressed in white who performed some ritual near our village which eventually lead to the curse placed on our chieftain."

 

Tala was confident in her statement because she was the tribe's shaman who knew little bit of magic on her own. Even though she wasn't able to cure her brother, the chieftain, it was her idea to ask help from Ulube, the wise old owl bear.

 

"Can you elaborate more about the hag."

"I myself didn't see the hag, nor were the watchers able to describe her accurately in the pitch black night. But from what they saw during the ritual light, it can be said that she must be an associate of Hilda, one among the seven most powerful witches."

"Seven Witches?"

"Yes, not much are known about them but it is said that they are powerful enough to have contract with demons and angels. One among them even destroyed a whole kingdom sixteen years ago.

"Are witches the most powerful beings in these world?"

"No, there are many more powerful beings similar to that of witches like Fairies, Druids and other mystical creatures. There are also mysterious Elves, Dragons, Demons and Angels races who rank superior among other races yet humans have occupied most of the land."

Allen got a grasp of the most powerful creatures dwelling in the new world through his and Tala's conversation. For the time being it was best to avoid any direct confrontation with them by remaining undercover and increase his and his dungeon's power level.

 

0