CH4: Smut
159 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter is a lemon with some world-building and plot mixed in.

 

I had three fallen willing and wet for me. Three sets of black wings greeted me with sinfully luscious bodies. Mittelt kept her stockings on with that big black bow in her nice blonde hair. Her eyes were focused down below where I removed my codpiece. It had been a while, and stats, particularly charisma, and dexterity, allowed the body to change to the user’s desires. Kalawarner, whose legs were crossed on the bed, uncrossed them, revealing a wet pink slit with a small patch of curly blue hair. Raynare gulped and fell to her knees. If I recalled correctly, she was the type who worshipped power.

 

Three Fallen was a good start to relieve my tension. It took a month of scrutiny before the Sect finally released me.

 

To pull off getting out with the dungeon seed, I had to let the Sect snag a few items and rip off my best spells and abilities. Perpetual Energy and Endless Sins were long gone with my powerful armor sets. I was left with little in the way of equipment and resources. Epic, SR, UR, and L items were snatched up as they searched me for all I was worth. I hid some items and let them find them so they wouldn’t get their grubby hands on what was most important. Who cared if the Sect stole a few eggs if my goose kept laying.

 

“Could you show us your face?”

 

Setting myself up as a dungeon lord was the first step in a long game of regaining everything the Sect took from me. There were a few lessons from my life as an adventurer that I couldn’t let go of. Without a reliable team around me, I would never remove my armor in a dungeon. These fallen weren’t there yet.

 

“Earn it,” I said.

 

Raynare didn’t need any more encouragement to take her big titties to my cock. She gave me a look and spat on my shaft before enveloping me in her breasts. Mittelt moved in, and Raynare glared at the blonde. The petite fallen surprised me by grabbing my balls.

 

“They are so big and full.” The fallen girl opened her mouth and sucked one past her lips. I felt her tongue tease me while Raynare kissed my tip while moving her breasts. “So good,” Mittelt whimpered.

 

Kalawarner pressed a finger into her slit and pinched her nipples on the bed. She stuffed a pair of panties in her mouth to muffle her moans. Mittelt’s clever tongue distracted me as she eased my other testicle into her mouth. She let her cheeks bulge cutely with my balls as Raynare finally gained the confidence to take my cock fully in her mouth. Her jaw almost cracked from the effort, but her fallen physiology must be working overtime. Raynare’s tongue slid gently under my glands and wiggled while her soft breasts stroked my shaft.

 

I felt ready for some pussy.

 

My hand gently pushed Mittelt off my balls, and Raynare reluctantly gave up on sucking my cock. Perhaps there was a problem with thinking bigger was better, but my confidence was impeccable. All a girl needed from me was to hit their G-spot, and I preferred a guaranteed hit.

 

Then again, in the last world, body types were much different.

 

I remembered a frisky catgirl that loved zebra man cock.

 

Since Raynare made the first move, she would be first. I smacked her big sexy ass before lifting her up and lining my cock with her drooling pussy. My pink mushroom fit snugly against her entrance, but she was kind enough to lube me up beforehand. I squeezed in slowly, feeling her stretch to accommodate me. She was tight, warm, and a fountain.

 

The fallen leader squeezed her eyes shut as I slowly stretched into her.

 

Pop!

 

My dick pushed into her, and I stopped moving.

 

“Don’t stop. I want to feel you break me.” Raynare said.

 

It was the cutest thing I’ve ever heard, and I couldn’t help myself. I pushed in, and Raynare moaned and screamed in pain while my dick pushed into her wet depths. She placed the flats of her feet on my breastplate and kicked off before squatting. With every rep, she forced a little more of me into her. I felt the little grooved of her G-spot hit my flaring glands; every time she squatted, the fallen were clearly focused on them. She was not interested in pushing me deeper than where she wanted it.

 

She pumped a few more times before I fired off inside of her. Raynare tightened, and then I couldn’t move. I was stuck inside the fallen as she came.

 

After a whole 60s of her orgasm, her eyes widened, and she tried to kick herself off to no avail. I sighed and gently pulled away.

 

Pop!

 

My cock pulled free along with a river of cum. Mittelt gathered some in her hand and drank it while looking me in the eyes through my face plate.

 

“Delicious,” She said, and I shivered. “Can you handle me? I’m much tighter than that used cock sleeve, especially now?” I raised an eyebrow and lined myself up.

 

“Bitch you’ll pay for that when I can feel my legs again,” Raynare said.

 

She sat on the bed, and I pressed against her impossibly small pussy. Her wings spread, and when I leaned in, they wrapped around me.

 

The other two gasped. “You bitch,” Raynare and Kalawarner said.

 

“I did it first,” Mittelt said.

 

The meaning of the act of embracing me with her wings was not something I understood at the time. Fallen had their own culture and actions that held meaning only to each other.

 

Pop!!!

 

“Big,” Mittelt said

 

I couldn’t move. Mittelt was too tight. I might really destroy her pussy if I moved. Instead of moving, she clenched, and her pussy rippled.

 

“This is a skill I learned from a succubus. Pussy arts ripple,” Mittelt said as her vagina clenched and pulled at my cock until it felt like she was trying to suck the cum from my balls.

 

“Master, I want that skill; snap her neck so I can absorb her information,” Tera said.

 

“No, I’ll find a succubus later,” I said.

 

“Fine,” Tera said.

 

Suddenly her pussy expanded, letting me in an inch deeper. Then she clamped down, and her walls shook, and sucked on my cock. Mittelt moaned cutely as she forced my cock to the edge and over. I came, and the girl moaned as a noticeable bulge appeared over her womb from volume alone.

 

Like the jaws of a monster going slack, I slowly pulled out of her.

 

Pop!!!

 

I turned to Kalawarner, who had been masturbating the entire time. A monster horse dildo was in her hands, and she was ramming herself with it. Then she slammed it in deep, and I grabbed her hands. Slowly I pulled the dildo out of her and compared it to my cock. Stats hadn’t let me down; I was considerably larger.

 

Lining up wasn’t an issue; she sat on the bed and took it. When I pushed inside, her pussy welcomed me much easier than the other tighter girls. Fortunately, she fits more like a tight glove than a vice. I moved, and it felt like she wouldn’t break easily. I pounded her, and she squirmed under me.

 

“Can we make a minor change?” Kalawarner asked.

 

She handed me a well-lubed vibrator.

 

“Put this in my ass,” Kalawarner said.

 

“Where did these toys even come from?” I asked.

 

“I fully supplied the rooms in the cabin with all supplies I thought the residents would need,” Tera said.

 

I blinked. Tera wanted to ensure she reaped every scrap of tantric energy she could. My little romp was probably feeding her well.

 

The dildo slurped into Kalawarner’s ass with little effort. She welcomed it like an old friend, and I felt it on my dick.

 

Every delicious thrust was met with her clenching pussy and the vibrating dildo in her ass. Her face was pressed into the bed as she moaned. I gently rubbed her feathers, and she shivered as I came inside of her. Her ass squeezed as I thrust into her to get every bit of pleasure.

 

Then I pulled away and sighed. I needed to grab Asia Argento, and then I could return to training. Maybe Tera would drop a select spell/ability scroll with Sin or energy. I wouldn’t mind getting that spell and ability back, even if they were back in tier 1.

 

Raynare and Mittelt were snoring and covered in my cum. Kalawarner was turned over on her side with the vibrator still going. I tried to get it out, but her butt wouldn’t give it up. So I carried the other girls to the bed and tucked them in. There was a shower connected to the room; they would be fine. Kalawarner might need to see a doctor if the vibrator got any deeper. That was a problem for another day. I had a flight to barge into.

 

I equipped my codpiece, turned off the light, and locked and shut the door behind me.

 

“Tera, create a boss with the drops Sin and Energy. Make it strong I want to earn it.” I said.

 

“Right away, master, I will take the remnants of that stray you tossed me. You’ll find it in the Black Cavity Forest. Let’s call it raid boss 0.199.” Tera said. 

 

I nodded and used a dimensional burst to exit the dungeon. 

1