CH5:
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kuoh Bar and Grill

 

I sat alone, tossing back shots and watching the occasional smoking-hot college girl walk in. The bar was clean, with few drunks stumbling around. A few girls led guys to the back of the bar and returned without them. They smelled like sex, springtime, and brimstone occasionally, one twitched their tail, and the air shimmered enough to see through their illusions. When they passed, guys in the bar had glazed expressions come over them.

 

Blending in wasn’t a problem. Tera made me a nice 3 piece suit to blend in. It was nothing fancy, and it wouldn’t stop a bullet. Going without armor and revealing my face seemed like a bad play.

 

They were dangerous, that was a fact, but I was more than a little resistant. Stats didn’t do as much as my ki managed.

 

My ki saturated my cells enough to shrug off the pheromones the succubi were pumping through the bar.

 

The door to the bar opened, and all the succubi turned their heads to a redhead walking in without a care in the world. She wore a black dress with a hint of white that made her hair pop. While very little makeup was on her face, her hair was clearly done up to impress. She had an air about her that screamed danger.

 

Her dress hugged tightly to her thighs, making each step a draw to the eyes. Then there was the confidence she carried while she walked into the bar. Some of the succubi bowed their heads to one of the leaders of Kuoh. They worked in her territory at Sona’s and her discretion. It was impressive; not many people would dress up just to stop me from making gains.

 

I checked the time, and there were still two hours to get to the plane, grab Asia and leave.

 

“I didn’t think I would see you here, Ms. Gremory, without your escort,” I said.

 

“Why would I need one in my city?” Rias asked.

 

“There are some shady characters around; some might be crazy enough to make a move,” I said.

 

She laughed and sat beside me. “Order me a drink; you can even roofy me if you want. I have some if you don’t.” Rias said.

 

“What do I look like a predator? Can roofies even affect a devil?” I asked.

 

“Nope, we are immune. That’s one of the benefits of becoming a devil among others.” Rias said.

 

She puffed up her chest and winked at me.

 

“Becoming a devil will make me grow tits,” I said.

 

“What, no, you could have me or other women. Few high-class devils go to their beds alone or with the same woman every night.” Rias said.

 

 She must have thought I didn’t know very much about her society, or she was writing checks with her mouth she couldn’t cash. Though I doubted she could turn me with an evil piece.

 

I checked my watch again.

 

“Are you waiting for someone? Perhaps she has black hair, wears glasses, and has less assets than me. If you’re into petite girls, maybe my rook is more your speed. When you join my peerage, you will have every opportunity to talk to her.” Rias said.

 

That was interesting; it seemed she wasn’t lying or promising something she couldn’t deliver. Maybe devil contracts were a little more binding than I thought, or she wants me to believe they are. There was always the chance Rias was conning me from the start from the moment she entered the bar.

 

How she found me wasn’t too big of a secret. My mana was large and hard to control. I didn’t have the techniques and experience mages or devils had. All my mana came from stats and used complicated foci called spell slots to use. I needed to learn the local system to get a handle on my magic.

 

While my mind fell back on my old problems, Rias waited patiently.

 

“I have no intention of joining your peerage. While I’m sure, it would come with many benefits, losing my agency to a teen isn’t happening. I must respectfully decline your offer.” I said.

 

“This isn’t the offer, only a taste of what’s to come. When I give you my offer, you’ll beg to take it.” Rias said and tossed back one of my shots. Her face went tomato red before she fell into a coughing fit. “Why are you drinking straight vodka?” Rias asked.

 

“I like the burn,” I said and tossed back another shot. “You’ve been drinking, so don’t fly. It's dangerous at night.” I said and stood up.

 

 

“Wait, where are you going? I can handle another one.” I tossed dungeon counterfeited bills on the bar and exited with a trailing Rias.

 

She followed me into an alley where I planned to take off.

 

“You shouldn’t follow me; it could be dangerous,” I said.

 

A yakuza covered in tattoos appeared like a random gotcha, and I tossed him through a portal without a second thought.

 

“If you keep doing that, there won’t be anyone left to turn into a devil. Issei had so much promise, and he’s gone poof. How frustrating is it to lose someone with a dragon's sacred gear? It could have been a twice-critical or even one of the heavenly dragons. My gotcha was ruined.” Rias said.

 

“That’s a shame,” I said and started floating off the ground.

 

She let her wings burst free and flew beside me. “This isn’t an air-sacred gear, and I don’t feel any fluctuations that would mean gravity. How are you doing that?”

 

“With a happy thought and belief,” I said.

 

She opened her mouth and closed it.

 

“No, really,” Rias said.

 

“Mind over matter leads to many powers that some might find unusual,” I said.

 

“It's something dumb, isn’t it,” Rias said.

 

“I was bitten by a radioactive dragonfly,” I said.

 

“You don’t have wings,” Rias said.

 

“Sure, I do; they are beating too fast to see.” She glided beside me and patted my back. “They are also intangible,” I said.

 

Rias closed her wings, grabbed me, spread her legs, and wrapped them around my waist. I instinctively grabbed her ass and got two big handfuls of her generous devil behind.

 

“You seem to be able to carry us both; that’s impressive,” Rias said.

 

“What are you talking about? You’re lighter than air.” I said.

 

“You’re sweet; there is a member of my peerage that’s self-conscious about her wings. Could you carry someone a little lighter than me and still fight?” Rias asked.

 

“It's your knight, isn’t it? I’m not into guys,” I said.

 

I gave her a look, and she dared to squeeze her legs tighter on my growing problem. A circle appeared on the roof beside us as my bulge brushed against her softness.

 

A silver-haired beauty dressed like a maid with two long beautiful braids on either side of her face glared at us.

 

“With a human, Rias, are you trying to anger your father. Young man, if you value your life, release her into my custody.” Grayfia Lucifuge said.

 

Honestly, she was a nice-looking MILF, but then again, devils, in general, were beautiful. I thought about flying away with Rias or returning to the dungeon. What could Grayfia do to follow me? But then I would give Rias exactly what she wanted, the freedom to laze about and avoid marrying Riser Phenex. It wasn’t that I disliked the girl; far from it, the bulge in my crotch didn’t like, and her body felt sinfully soft and firm in all the right places. Complying would be the best choice. Fighting a powerful magic user like Grayfia, the strongest queen, couldn’t end well, even if I won.

 

What would I do, send her to the dungeon and chain her to my bed? Yes, it was tempting. I could beat her down and use capture. The spell was light-based and doubled my catch chance against dark creatures. If I hadn’t just gotten my dick wet with three sexy fallen, the temptation could have been too much. That was the danger of being truly free.

 

 I had no context to compare the strength of my ki and stats to an ultimate class devil. She fought with demonic power, which could negate my ki barrier. For all I knew, she could sprinkle ice crystals in the air and freeze my lungs solid mid-fight. Attacking an enemy without getting a good feel for their abilities was a mistake. But she had nice titties.

 

Then there was Rias’s warm tight devil pussy pressing against my dick, struggling to bypass her thong and swallow my cock. I could feel the lustful heat and greedy want from the redhead’s precious place and knew I had to fuck her cross-eyed. The little destruction princess was so lucky to find me in that bar and tempt me, only to leave me in the cold.

 

“There was no reason to come, Grayfia. For obvious reasons, I was testing if my future knight’s flight could handle a second passenger.” Rias said.

 

The strongest queen answered her phone. “They are still wearing clothes. Rias is only playing games; perhaps we should adjust the sensitivity of the spell. It's intent-based, well, that puts us back to square one, and you say it's still going off. Very well, Sirzechs, if you can bare to have this troublesome maid take care of this mess, you need to find a dusty piece of furniture for me to bend over and clean. I hope you won’t take advantage of me in my vulnerability.” She hung up. “Get off of her, human!” Grafia said.

 

I sighed and hovered over the building and touched down lightly.”

 

Even as I stood there, Rias remained firmly wrapped around me. “When you join, we will have opportunities to do this often. I must test you more to keep my dear queen safe.” Rias said.

 

“Rias, I have so much dusting that needs doing; my king can’t have a dirty house.” Rias let go of me and smirked. The loss of her warmth left me wanting. The little devil caught my gaze and smirked at me. I had to make her mine, and we knew we would meet again. “I will not remove your memories this time, human, but keep your mouth shut. If you join her peerage, I expect you to keep your hands to yourself.” Grayfia said.

 

I was just cock blocked and feeling less than charitable. My phone alarm went off, and I stopped it. Then I turned to the woman exposing the monstrous bulge in my pants.

 

“Lady Lucifuge, please take her away. I only have so much self-control.” I gave her a look exposing all the lust struggling to break free. Even the devil gulped at my expression. Rias met my gaze and covered her mouth before chuckling. “I’m going to wreck your pussy one of these days,” I said.

 

“So long as it's after her marriage, I give you my full support so long as you are turned into a devil,” Grayfia said.

 

“I think once I have you, there will be no marriage, and we can have fun.”

 

“Rias,” I said the word and bit my lip until I drew blood while the devil girl chuckled.

 

“Here, take this.” She handed me a phone, grabbed my hand, and pulled a pen from her purse. The Gremory heiress made sure to touch me while she wrote on me. “Go ahead and text me,” Rias said.

 

She could have already programmed her number on the phone, but she wanted to write on me.

 

 

 

Check Out Death World Menagerie Nightmare

0