CH5.2: Flying Off The Handle
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I shot off the ground, barely containing my speed to keep from breaking the sound barrier. Then I flew into the night, following the ki of several vessels filled with people flying through the sky. One had a hint of something pure, like the driven snow.

 

Aligning with the plane’s trajectory was easy enough. I lined myself up with the cargo hold and phased in. Then I made my way up by strategically phasing.

 

“You can’t be back here.” A stewardess said.

 

I put her in a sleeper hold until she fell unconscious and left her in a chair. As the first floor grew, we might need planes to fly between towns soon enough. Maybe I should steal an empty plane. I moved through the plane like I knew where I was going. I patted the shoulder of the guy sitting next to a dosing Asia and sent him over.

 

Asia woke up when I tapped her on the shoulder. She snapped awake and looked at me curiously.

 

“Were you there before,” Asia asked.

 

“Nope, I’m here to kidnap you,” I said.

 

“Why are you kidnapping me?” Asia asked.

 

“You have a powerful sacred gear that allows you to heal anyone. Many people are braving this place called a dungeon. It’s another dimension, and I’m the only one who can go back and forth now. The dungeon is a dangerous dimension, and we have no healers. With your help, people can venture out into the dungeon and return to be healed. You are their only hope to escape that place.” I said.

 

“Do I have a choice?” Asia asked.

 

I looked the cute blond girl up and down and tapped the armrest. She would be more valuable if she was willing.

 

“You can agree to help and take up the position as healer, or I will drop you off in Japan,” I said.

 

“What about my flight?” Asia asked.

 

“I’m taking the plane.”

 

“Theft is a sin.”

 

“We are still in international waters.” We were not, but she didn’t know that.

 

“Sins don’t stop being sins in international waters,” Asia said.

 

I wasn’t a Christian; gods weren’t something I believed in. Nihilism wasn’t my poison either; I believed in making my own meaning and purpose. Improving the dungeon was a net good for me. The more people who entered it, the more energy and the better training ground the dungeon would become. If this plan fell through, I might have to hit the books and learn botany and alchemy. Making potions would seriously drag my training and relaxing time, but I could manage it well enough. Asia was the most convenient way for my burgeoning business to have reliable healing.

 

Getting a healing pod from the dragon world wasn’t really viable. I didn’t even have the engineers needed to install one. Making a magical equivalent might be viable, but I needed to find someone to mentor me. I had nothing in the way of magical education. Maybe Rias knew someone who could teach me.

 

Asia tapped my arm to get my attention. “I don’t know if it’s a good idea, but I don’t have many other options. Can I try it and change my mind if it doesn’t work out.” Asia asked.

 

That was a no-brainer. “Deal,” I sent her to Raynare. Fortunately, there was no way out of the dungeon for her unless she beat up and fucked a ton of mobs. It could take 50hrs my time to get that done.

 

“Hey, Tera, bar Asia from leaving unless she earns the 100SP herself and wants to leave,” I said.

 

“That is against the rules. I can add a requirement of monster slaying.” Tera said.

 

“Great workaround. I like how you think.” I said.

 

“Stop, you’ll make me blush. Now get me a plane. I wanna gobble one up.” Tera said.

 

Her diet of tantric energy seemed to perk her up. She might not even need too many souls with a large enough population. Though I was certain a minimum number of souls would still be needed. Dungeons still require resources to create matter; souls work as energy farms for dungeons. Tera might not want to take lives callously, but she was a dungeon.

 

I left the plane and flew down to the airport. Portals could be moved once they were opened. So, I only had to open one and move it where I wanted. That’s why I didn’t have to push it through the portal when I found an abandoned plane. I waved my hand, expanding the portal to its maximum size, and moved it over the plane.

 

With my last job finished, I was done for a while. Tera had plenty of people to farm for energy, and I had training to do.

 

 

Sona POV

 

Rias looked far too smug with herself. Dimension Lost was a ridiculous find, and the human attached to it was even more so. He didn’t use any mist from his sacred gear; instead, he focused it all on himself in an ingenious form of flight and something akin to phasing. He could move through solid objects, including attacks, by placing himself only partly within Dimension Lost’s space. He probably stole the idea from Naruto, but credit, where it's due the human, pulled off an excellent technique.

 

All Rias had to do was reel the fish in, and by the way she kept looking at her phone, she was getting impatient.

 

Wasn’t such a powerful piece worth the wait? He could potentially match Riser’s regeneration with intangibility. One could regenerate from any hit while the other couldn’t be hit; it was the unstoppable force vs the unmovable object. That clash would put the king in check from the start allowing Rias to focus on other pieces and clean the board.

 

Sona smirked at her friend’s impatience. If only the man would message her.

 

A magical symbol appeared, and her good cheer died. Her dreaded magical girl satan sister, was here to spread good cheer and big boobed hugs.

 

“Magical girl Levi tan is here to bring joy to So tan.” Sona sighed as her sister invaded her office and plopped her rear on all of Sona’s paperwork. It’s not like it was too important; the principal ran most of the day-to-day for Kuoh Academy. She had been in the middle of assigning hypnosis duty to her newest pawn Saji.

 

The phone buzzed.

 

She glanced over to see the message. [Training today going for a seven-day straight session. Text me I’ll reply on my breaks.]

 

“Oh, is he the guy that Rias was grinding on? Grayfia was so mad he cost her cuddle time with Sirzechs.” Serafall said.

 

“Maybe she should have thought of that before putting a magic alarm on my pussy.” Rias said.

 

“How big was he?” Serafall asked.

 

Rias raised a red eyebrow and raised both hands. Sona felt her face heat up, and her jaw dropped.

 

“Is he a demigod? I heard from a friend that Heracles was a big boy. Old Zeus might have been an ass when he impregnated the famous guy’s mother.” Serafall said.

 

Sona covered her mouth and tried not to laugh. Give her sister an inch; she would have Sona’s panties down in no time.

 

“Are you sure you’re not exaggerating?” Sona asked.

 

“I’m glad we devils are stretchy,” Rias said.

 

“I will see if bad dragon has any horse cocks in stock. Who am I kidding? That’s most of their stock. It is run by centaurs, after all.”  The literal party animals were always trying to push the envelope and put their dicks in their products. 

 

“Oh, this one is cute.” Sona looked over to see Sarafall looking at magic wands. Sarafall stuck her tongue out.

 

“I’m going to ask him to send me a dick pick,” Rias said.

 

“Oh, send it to me too. I love dick picks.” Sarafall said.

 

That was strange; she knew her sister hadn’t gotten laid in years. For the Satan Leviathan, her sister was going through a dry spell.

 

Rias’s phone buzzed, and Sona wasn’t ashamed to admit she wanted to get a look. Their faces squeezed against Rias’s as they waited for the picture to load.

 

A cough startled them just as the picture loaded. Saji was back and hadn’t knocked. She would have to teach him a lesson rude boys wouldn’t get to impregnate her no matter how many times he shouted his fetish. He was almost as bad as Issei but worse because he tried to be a nice guy and followed her every order. No devil spread their legs to a man beneath them. If he wanted to do the deed, he needed the power to back up his claims and fuck her like a real devil man.

 

“I’m ready for my mission, president.”

 

“Oh, he’s so cute. So tan; he’s like a little butler. Has he challenged you to a game of chess yet?” Sarafall said.

 

Sona felt her face twitch. Saji lasted exactly six moves. It wasn’t his fault he was a novice, but she wouldn't have his child anytime soon unless he really devoted himself to the game. The human Rias was courting didn’t seem like much of a player either. It seemed she would be free for quite a while.

 

Check Out Death World Menagerie Nightmare

0