Chapter 33 (NSFW)
216 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Kelleece and Cerrei entered their room and started getting ready for bed. Cerrei slipped off her dress and lay on the bed in just her scaly glory. She watched as Kelleece pulled her shirt up and off her head, before loosening the rope belt at her waist.

"You planning on just staring the rest of the night?" Kelleece asked.

Cerrei beamed, "Only as long as you're willing to strip for me."

Kelleece dropped her pants and walked over, "Really? You're horny? Our son and his harem are next door and you're not exactly quiet."

Cerrei blushed slightly, "Forgive me, I enjoy my wife's massive cock."

Kelleece sighed and sat down, "Cerrei, are we doing the right thing? I mean, Aise... Are you certain he can run an entire country?"

Cerrei scooted forward and bent up, wrapping her arms around her wife's shoulders, "He doesn't have to run the whole country. He just has to know how to delegate. You're a former ship captain. You should know how leadership positions work."

Kelleece nodded, "I get it, but... I don't know. It doesn't feel right, encouraging him to pursue this."

"Kel, baby, it's a little too late to be having doubts about this."

"I know. What's done is done. The only course of action for us now is to follow through. We have to help him as we said we would."

"Exactly." Cerrei released her and stood, "Now, are you gonna fuck me or do I have to fuck myself here?"

Cerrei reached into her nightstand and pulled out a long, slender dildo to demonstrate her point. Kelleece growled and rolled over, pinning her wife to the bed. Cerrei wrapped her arms and legs around her wife, "So, is that a yes, then?"

"Yes. It's been a while since we've made love," Kelleece answered.

She slid down, kissing her wife's chest, then stomach, then hips. Cerrei gasped, "Ah! Kel, please, just do it..."

Kelleece spread Cerrei's legs and dove in, her tongue sliding deep inside her wife. Cerrei threw her head back, gasping, "Oh! Fuck! Yes!"

She pushed two fingers into her wife and lapped up her juices, before sucking on her clit, pulling moans of pleasure from the dragoness. Cerrei gripped the bed, her capped claws threatening to tear the fabric.

"Fuck, Kel! I'm cumming!"

Her pussy tightened and Kelleece's tongue and fingers were coated with Cerrei's nectar. The dragoness's legs trembled, her tail wrapping around her wife's leg. As she came down, Kelleece withdrew her tongue and fingers. She then moved up, her lips touching her wife's.

Cerrei could taste her own juices on Kelleece.

"You're still so eager," Kelleece asked, kissing her way along her neck and chest.

Cerrei moaned and pulled her closer, "You're just so good at this..."

Kelleece kissed and sucked on her wife's breasts, "You're just too irresistible. I can't help myself, my love."

Cerrei groaned in pleasure, "Shut up and fuck me, Kel."

Kelleece moved up and lined up her now hard horse-sized cock with her wife's slit, before pushing in slowly. Cerrei gasped and wrapped her arms and legs around her.

Kelleece moaned, "Your pussy is so warm, Cerrei."

Cerrei groaned and bit down on her neck, "Don't talk, just fuck me. Pound me like the slut I am..."

Happy to oblige, Kelleece pulled back until just her tip remained inside before slamming forward, burying herself balls deep.

Cerrei gasped again and held Kelleece's head to her shoulder with one hand, her other claw-gripped Kelleece's back, and her legs locked around her back. Kelleece pulled back and slammed in again, drawing another gasp, this one transitioning to a high-pitched moan.

Kelleece repeated this a few more times, each one pulling a sexually charged sound from her wife's throat.

"Oh, yes. Just like that, Kel! I love the feeling of your massive cock stretching my cunt!"

"You're such a little whore, Cerrei. And I love it."

Cerrei smirked and licked her neck. "Oh, fuck Kel! Harder baby! Harder!", She screamed.

Kelleece paused and looked at the wall, "Cer, you're being loud, baby. Aise and his harem can hear you, I'm sure."

Cerrei grinned, "He's a grown-up. I'd be surprised if they weren't having an orgy over there."

Kelleece's cock twitched. Cerrei smirked, a sly thought crossing her mind, "Oh? You like that idea? Imagine spying on them. Watching our son pound into Chalia's tight little cunt. Or Sey's hard cock buried in Traza's ass. Or that cute new Tyvan sucking Lazuli's tits. Which one does it for you?"

Kelleece growled and slammed into her wife once again, "You're a big enough whore to satisfy me!"

Cerrei sighed as she withdrew and shrieked as she slammed back in, "Oh, fuck! Kel, that thrust felt amazing! A whole new vigor!"

Kelleece tried to focus but realized her mind kept wandering next door. She pondered over each of them, "I'd never touch any, obviously, but... Lazuli is pretty cute. I doubt she could take my cock, but I wouldn't mind tasting that sweet wolf pussy. I've never had a wolfclan before."

Cerrei smiled, "Glad you decided to join the fantasy. I'd fuck Sey. I've heard wolfclan have amazing stamina. Almost as good as you."

Kelleece leaned in, "You know he has a pussy, right? He doesn't have a dick. I caught him watching me change years ago. I was pissed until he explained and showed me. I helped him come to terms with it - that his penis wouldn't just 'grow in' later."

Cerrei wiggled her hips, "Keep going while you talk, babe!"

Kelleece obliged, thrusting in and out, "So, yeah, I'd finger Traza. She's a cutie, but I'd love to see how lewd that cute face can get."

Cerrei smiled, "Our son sure has a sexy harem. I'm a bit jealous he has such a selection."

Kelleece kept up her pace, thrusting in, "Same. But I wouldn't give up your pussy to have three times the selection he has. I'm happy with what I've got here."

Cerrei spoke between moans, "I bet Chalia has a tasty pussy. Elves taste like melon, according to Etru."

Kelleece groaned as she neared her orgasm, "That's another one I've fucked. Shortly before I met you, while she was still working at The Dragon's Brothel. She's nearly as tight as you."

Cerrei started lifting her hips to meet her wife's thrusts, "Fuck! Tell me more, Kel!"

Kelleece grunted and thrust in roughly, sloppily, before her cock exploded inside, pumping Cerrei until she had sticky white cum oozing out of her wife's pussy.

Feeling her wife erupt, Cerrei allowed herself the orgasm she'd been staving off, and her pussy clenched and unclenched, rippling and squeezing along Kelleece's cock, milking it.

After a few moments, Kelleece rolled off and lay beside her. She smiled, "Etru and I fucked in an alley in Bloomport," She explained, panting.

Cerrei went to reply when she heard Chalia faintly through the wall, "Oh, fuck! Aise, I'm gonna cum!"

Kelleece smirked, "Apparently, the boyo's got skill."

Cerrei smiled, "Aye."

"That's my word."

"Well fuck me if I can borrow it, I guess."

Kelleece rolled over her wife, "Gladly..." She slipped off the bed and pulled her wife to the edge. She flipped her onto her stomach and gripped her tail, holding her hips up and in place, then thrust in, "Round two, you sexy draconic whore."

Cerrei smiled as she looked back over her shoulder, "So, do you enjoy fantasizing about our boy's harem?"

Kelleece shrugged, "I enjoy thinking about the girls..."

Cerrei smirked, "Still anti-male after all this time? You have a son, now."

Kelleece lined up and pushed into her ass, "A-y-e," She said, stretching the word as she stretched her wife's anus.

Cerrei gasped and panted, "Fuck, Kel... you're fucking huge... and you feel so much bigger in that hole!"

Kelleece started a slow and steady rhythm, "Oh, that's the plan, babe. Your punishment for thinking about your son's harem."

Cerrei smiled back at her, "You're lucky I love anal, you bitch."

Kelleece smacked her ass, "You're the bitch."

"I'm a whore."

"Same difference when it comes to you."

They hear another line through the wall, "Fuck! Here it comes, Aise!" This time it was Tyvan.

Kelleece and Cerrei both stop and look over. After a moment, Kelleece speaks, "I guess the kid got Ty off as well..."

Cerrei smirked, "Goddess, that's hot..."

Kelleece reached over and pulled some lubed from the nightstand. She applied more and pulled back before thrusting in a little faster. She found a nice, comfortable rhythm that she could maintain for hours.

Kelleece sighs, "Y'know... I'd be willing to fuck Ty as well."

Cerrei looked back at her, "I thought you hated guys that weren't Aise."

Kelleece kept her rhythm, "First, I like Sey well enough as well. And second, people change. Dragonness pussy is so much different from human, I'm curious how different dragonnewt cock is."

Cerrei stopped replying and focused on the pleasure for a while. She decided to drop the talk and pound back into her wife's hips.

"Fuck, Cer. You're really eager..."

"Oh, you have no idea. I'm so close, Kel. I want you to fill my ass with your seed. I wanna feel you pump that cum into my bowels."

Kelleece groaned. The dirty talk turned her on more than anything. She started to speed up.

"Yes! Yes, fuck me harder, Kel. Fuck my tight ass with that massive dick!"

Kelleece flexed one arm around Cerrei's tail and the other latched onto her wings, providing leverage to thrust harder.

Cerrei moaned, "Oh, fuck! Grab my wings! Tear up my ass, baby!"

Kelleece drew back until just her tip remained, and started pounding in repeatedly. Cerrei buried her face in the bed as she moaned, groaned, and cried out in pleasure.

Cerrei felt Kelleece's cock swelling. She started pounding back, speeding up both of their orgasms. Cerrei managed to reach hers first.

She lifted her head and cried out, "OH GOD! I'M FUCKING CUMMING KEL! HARDER! FASTER BABY! AHHH!!!"

Kelleece gladly obliged, slamming into her ass harder and faster. As she did, the dragoness's pussy erupted and her juices flowed freely down, soaking the floor under her hips.

Kelleece continued her brutal assault, the clapping of their flesh reverberating off the walls.

"Fuck! Cer, I'm gonna cum!"

As if on cue, Cerrei's orgasm had just subsided, but another started right as Kelleece announced her impending climax.

"NGH!!" Cerrei clenched her teeth, trying to not scream out again, even as her ass clenched on her wife's cock.

"Oh, fuck, Cer!" Kelleece came, pumping her seed into Cerrei's ass.

As the last few ropes shot into her, Cerrei slumped forward, completely exhausted. Kelleece fell forward, onto her wife's back. both of them panted heavily, unable to find words, between their lack of breath and their pleasure-riddled brains.

They lay like that for a moment, catching their breath. Finally, Kelleece spoke, "Fuck, Cer. You're too sexy."

Cerrei looked back and smiled, "So are you, my love."

They shared a soft kiss, before Kelleece slowly pulled out, causing a small gush of cum from her ass.

Kelleece watched, "If I hadn't just cum twice, That sight would have me hard again."

"Ha...Ha...Ha..." Cerrei chuckled slowly, "You like seeing cum dripping from my ass...?"

Kelleece smirked, recovering faster than her wife due to her years at sea, "Either half of that sentence would be a turn-on. Both of them together is so much better."

Another few minutes later, Kelleece recovered enough to lift her wife and move her back up the bed, before lying down next to her.

"Thanks, Kel."

Kelleece laid on her back. Cerrei moved forward, resting her head on Kelleece's breast, "I genuinely love you, Kel. You are my world. My everything. Lora is my best friend, and I love that I get to share the two of you with each other."

Kelleece kissed her head, "Sleep, love. Lora will be back tomorrow, so we need to make sure to catch her up after tonight."

And with that, they both drifted off to sleep.

2