Chapter 38 (NSFW – Bisexual harem Xmas special)
235 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hello and merry belated Christmas to you all, my wonderful, beautiful people! So, is the christmas special I mentioned. It's being released today because Christmas should be a time to spend with family. So I do apologize for extending the spirit. To make up for that, this is an extended chapter - nearly 3,000 words as opposed to my usual 1,500-1,800. Please enjoy, my beautiful and handsome friends!

Aise hovered, beating his wings to stay relatively stable as he overlooked the construction of his castle. It was coming along at a good rate of speed - it was estimated that barring any major issues, it should be done within another year. According to the master builder, expected issues would result in it taking another year and a half.

He held out his hand as snow began to fall. A flake touched his claw and melted. "It would appear winter is here."

"AISE!" He heard someone calling his name from the ground. He glanced down and Sey calling to him. He waved and beat his wings twice, lifting up as he bent, backflipping. He dropped, spreading his wings to slow his descent, until he touched down lightly.

"Hey, Sey. What's up?"

"Hey, man. It's the family. We're all in agreement that today, being the first snowfall in your new kingdom should hold special value. The girls want you to name it," Sey said.

Aise chuckled, "If anything we should celebrate the day we killed the emperor."

"Oh, they have plans for that in this upcoming year. But today specifically should be special."

Aise raised an eyebrow, "Why's that?"

"Because man! You got a large, happy family, we're all alive, the snow in this country is beautiful, and overall we haven't had a genuine celebration in years! Not since the night with the orcs when you found Lazuli and I."

Aise grinned and caressed Sey's cheek, "Fine, love. Let's head back. We can figure this out there."

Sey blushed and held up his hand, "Wait, they wanted a name for today picked out before we get back. I've got a few suggestions, but they insist you pick one before you arrive back at home."

"Alright, what are your suggestions?"

Sey took a deep breath, "Chalia suggested 'The Feast Of Elves'. Kelleece suggested 'Festival of Flight'. Cerrei suggested the rather tasteful 'Winter Solstice Festival'. Laz suggested 'Festival of Music' or 'Festival of Song'. I've got others, but those were the ones I remember off the top of my head."

Aise shifted his weight and rested his elbow on his hand as he tapped his chin, thinking. After a few short minutes, he grinned, "I've got it. Let's go."

Sey sighed, "What's the name, man?"

Aise smiled, "I'll tell you when I tell the rest. Let's go. Unless you want to stay out here. We can work out common traditions later."

Sey mumbled something under his breath but followed after his lover as his tail swished back and forth.

Aise stopped and grinned, "It's adorable when your ears flick the snowflakes that land."

Sey's eyes went wide and he blushed even redder, "H-Hey, king or not, you can't just come out and say shit like that, man! I'm a member of your harem, but we're still buds! Gotta have a little more tact!"

Aise's lips curled into a crooked grin, looking similar to a mischievous pixie as he stepped up, cupped Sey's crotch, "something like 'nice pussy'?" He leaned in and whispered, his words searing hot against Sey's skin, "Or would you rather I just do this...?"

As he spoke, Aise pressed his fingers more firmly against Sey's labia. The wolf inhaled sharply, "If you keep this up, I'll fuck you right here in the street..."

Aise growled, "Who says I'd object? New kingdom, new holiday, new traditions..."

Sey gripped Aise's shoulders as he tried to keep his balance, "Ooohh fuck... I'd love to, but... The girls... Everyone is... Waiting, Aise..." He said between breaths.

Aise's eyes gleamed with lust, "Then I guess we'll have to continue this later..."

He pulled away and Sey felt a wave of disappointment wash over him. He turned and saw the workers all staring, each one smiling. Sey snarled at them. Aise turned and called out, "Take the night off! New holiday! Take tomorrow as well!"

The workers all raised their voices in excitement, before quickly rushing to finish their current tasks so they could wrap up for the night. Aise and Sey walked side by side back through the town, on their way back home.

***

Sey placed his hand on Aise's shoulder, "Hey, wait here. Give me two minutes. We had an idea for a new tradition."

Aise nodded and turned, leaning against the wall next to the door, "Go on, then." Sey nodded back and quickly slipped inside.

Aise filled his time playing with his fire. He blew smoke rings, small puffs of smoke, and racing to do basic drawings before the rings disappeared. His normal idle activity these days.

Once he figured about two minutes had passed, he turned and cracked the door, "I'm coming in. Hope you're ready."

As the door opened, he saw the entryway and living room were both black. He stepped inside, shutting the door behind him, "Hello? Sey?"

From out of the darkness, he heard Kelleece call out, "What's the name for today?"

Chalia piped up, "Yeah! What's today!"

Aise grinned, "The hell do you lot have planned?"

"Answer the question, Aise!" Cerrei replied.

"Dragon's Day of Peace."

After a long moment, Laz spoke, "Uh... Got a shorter name?"

Aise smirked, "Dragon's Day."

Suddenly a small tongue of flame shot out - presumably from Cerrei or Tyvan - and hit a flash ribbon, the flame trailing around, lighting multiple candles.

With the room bathed in light, Aise saw Kelleece and Cerrei standing by the back wall, Kelleece standing behind the dragoness, her arms around her wife. Laz and Traza were laying on the couch wearing nothing but a ribbon over their nipples and slits. Sey and Chalia dressed the same, resting on one of the chairs. Ty, for his part, had a blanket draped over his groin as he reclined back.

They all called out, "Happy Dragon's Day, King Aise!"

Aise chuckled, "Sey, is this what you had planned?"

Sey grinned, "It wasn't my plan. Laz had the idea to give you something. Chalia here had the idea to make it a holiday, which evolved into this being a tradition."

"Aye, and it was my idea fer them ta give ya themselves. Yer mom and I are gonna head out for the night. We need some alone time as well. Y'all enjoy this," Kelleece said. She and Cerrei crossed the room and said their farewells as they left.

Aise looked around his harem, "I really am the luckiest king, aren't I?"

Tyvan snorted, "Aye, you are the lucky king indeed."

Traza agreed, "Indeed, you are."

Laz spoke up, "So, what do you think of your present?"

Aise dropped his head and wiped a tear, "I love it. I love you all. You're all the best friends, lovers, and advisers I could've ever asked for."

Chalia clapped her hands with a laugh, "Are you gonna unwrap us or not?!"

Aise rolled his eyes, "Alright, alright. Let's get this show on the road."

He walked over to Laz and Traza. They held up their hands, "Nope. Sey first, dear King. You teased him, he needs it."

Aise shrugged and walked to Sey and Chalia. Chalia was the first to speak, "Fuck him, my king. After tonight, we should all have a taste of you and each other."

Aise leaned in and slid a claw under the ribbon at Sey's waist, before tugging, his claw shedding the material. He growled softly as he grabbed the back of his lover's neck, pulling their lips together, and kissing him deeply. Sey moaned into Aise's mouth as the dragonling dropped his magic, shifting back to his human form, and slid his fingers between the slick labia there.

As he slipped two digits inside, Sey gasped and arched his hips upwards. Chalia glanced over at Laz and Traza, who nodded. The three stood up and surrounded Aise. "We need to unwrap our present as well, my lord," Chalia said.

Aise smirked, "Then by all means."

The three girls slid their hands over Aise, quickly removing every shred of clothing. Aise leaned in and kissed Sey's neck, as his cock poked and prodded at his entrance. Sey sighed, "Stop teasing, love. But go gentle. It's my first time."

Aise didn't respond, choosing to instead press in, keeping a slow but steady pace of shallow strokes. He kissed Sey's neck again, shivering slightly when his lover's hands gripped his ass. The kiss broke when he felt Sey's grip tighten slightly, feeling the dragon's hips buck and meet his thrusts.

Sey slid his hands up, resting them behind Aise's back as his legs went around his waist. Aise grinned, "You want it deeper?"

Sey met his gaze with a moan, "Your Majesty, please... Fuck me."

Aise shifted his arms to wrap around his lover. "As you wish," he whispered before burying his cock deep into his lover.

Sey cried out sharply in pleasure and buried his face into Aise's shoulder, panting. "Ah! Ah! Fuck! Oh Gods, I'm almost there, Aise!" He whined.

Aise kept up his slow strokes, pushing ever deeper inside. "Almost?" he asked. Sey's hips began moving, lifting to meet each of Aise's thrusts.

"Please Aise! Make me cum! I need it!"

Aise smirked and sped up, pounding his lover with short, quick thrusts. He grinned, "I love hearing you beg for it."

Sey whimpered and arched his back, "Oh fuck Aise! I'm cumming!" He pulled in a sharp breath, hissing as he felt his orgasm hit. He screamed, his body shaking as he came.

Aise grinned and slid out, "Who's next?" He asked as he looked around. He pointed to Ty as he pulled Chalia to him, "How about you two?"

Ty walked over, his full erection bobbing with each step, "I'd be good with that. Chalia?"

The elf grinned, "Definitely. Since you and Laz had your first time, I finally get to feel you stretching me out."

Aise grinned and hooked a claw under the ribbon covering her, ripping it free. He shoved her, causing her to fall back onto the chaise lounger giggling. He glanced over to Laz and Traza, prepared to tell them to get each other started when he saw that they were already way ahead of his train of thought - Laz had her face buried between Traza's thighs. He turned his attention back to the elven warrior before him.

She reached up and gripped his hair, "Get down here and fill me up, Your Majesty."

Aise grinned, doing exactly that. He knelt between her waiting legs and thrust in deeply, filling her tight pussy completely. Chalia moaned loudly, her hips bucking. Her fingers gripped his hair tightly, holding him in place for a moment before relaxing. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her hands slid down to his back holding him against her chest.

"That's it, Aise. Fuck me, baby. Give me all of you."

Aise grinned, "Yes, ma'am."

He pulled out slowly, watching her slick, pink flesh strain to grip him as he slid out. He slammed back in, feeling her grip tighten around him. She hissed in pleasure and her back arched, her head snapping back.

"Fuuuck... Ahh... Shit... Aise! That's it. Fuck me! Faster!"

Aise growled and pounded her pussy harder and faster, grunting with every thrust. She scratched his back and dug her nails deep into his skin, leaving red lines on his back as he drove himself into her. His hands went down to her ass, gripping a cheek in each hand as he lifted her hips, causing his cock head to rub against her belly-side wall on each thrust.

Tyvan walked up beside them, "Where do you want me?"

Without a response, Aise leaned over and sucked Ty's raging cock into his mouth, choking briefly as it filled his throat. Ty groaned then stepped over the chaise, straddling it. Chalia looked up to see her new view was Aise, with Ty's cock buried balls deep in his throat, along with the dragonnewt's ass and tail base.

She reached up, one hand fondling Ty's balls while her other hand went to the base of his tail, caressing and stroking it, even while Aise kept up his thrusting pace into her. She whimpered softly as her own orgasm built, "Ahh... I'm gonna cum soon, Aise!"

Aise grinned, his teeth scraping against Ty's shaft. With a loud moan, he pulled Ty towards him, taking his full length down his throat and holding it there. He pushed hard into Chalia. He pulled back and held, pulling a groan of desperation from the elf.

As he sensed Ty was nearing his limit, Aise flexed his throat and slammed into Chalia hard and faster, bringing them both to the brink of pleasure, then sending them spiraling over at the same time. He felt Chalia's length clamp onto him as Ty's cock twitched and spurt, shooting rope after rope of draconic semen down his throat. Chalia screamed as her own orgasm wracked her body, her juices flooding and gushing over Aise's cock as he continued pumping into her.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck..." she moaned, barely able to speak, let alone move.

Aise pulled out of her, letting her legs drop to the floor. Chalia collapsed back, her legs hanging off the end of the chaise. Ty followed suit, landing with his own package just above Chalia's head.

"That was amazing, Aise," Ty whispered, his voice hoarse, "I can't believe you took my whole cock."

Aise grinned, looking over the pair, "Glad I could serve you both. Now, onto the final duo of the night..." He turned to Laz and Traza, "you two good and warmed up for me?"

Both nodded, "We are. Just waiting on the guest of honor."

Aise approached, "Well, here I am. How do you girls want to do this?"

Laz moved aside, "You and I had our first time. As did you and Sey. I'll let Traza have this one. It is Dragon's Day, after all." She winked.

Aise nodded and stepped up, spreading Traza's legs and slowly entering her slickness - Laz had really done her job. She was soaked. Of course, it helped that he was still slick from Chalia and Sey.

"Oh, fuck..." Traza moaned softly, "It feels so warm inside of me..."

Aise growled and pushed in harder, taking her fully. He leaned in and kissed her, muffling her scream as he became the first cock to fill her. He started fucking her slow and easy, watching her chest bounce every time he filled her up again. He slid his hand up and grabbed her breast, rolling it in his fingers and pinching her nipple lightly, earning a gasp from her.

"Mmm... Your hands feel nice..."

"Part of being a dragon. My body can increase or decrease its heat, befitting the situation."

She raised an eyebrow, "Oh?"

Aise smirked and quickly dropped his body temperature, his fingers suddenly felt like ice on her breasts and his massive cock now felt like an icicle buried in her hot sex.

"Holy shit! What are you doing?!"

Aise smiled as he continued to fuck her, "Just giving you a bit of an extra thrill. I hope you don't mind."

Traza whimpered, "N-no... I don't mind..."

Aise glanced over and smiled, "Good." He raised his temperature back to normal, "I should say, that's a specialty of sea dragons. That's how we can survive such a variety of areas."

She smiled and nodded as the warmth returned, "That's very interesting, but you can speed up now if you want. I think my body has adapted to your size by now."

He grinned and sped up, ramming himself into her with rough abandon. Her tits bounced and jiggled as he fucked her like a wild animal, driving his hips forward as fast as he could. She tried to sit up but Aise held her down, placing a firm hand on her breast and kneading it between his fingers. He kept plunging into her tight cunt.

She gasped and moaned as he pounded her, "Ahh... Ahhh... Aise... I... I feel so full!"

Aise grunted and dove his tongue into her mouth, kissing her hard. She moaned against his lips and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close. He felt her pussy contract around his thick shaft, milking it for every drop of cum.

"I'm gonna cum!"

Aise pulled out and plunged back in, hilting himself within her. She cried out in pleasure. She felt a hand within her own and looked over to see Laz sitting beside them, one hand intertwining with Traza's and the other between her legs. Her eyes were clenched shut as she rode out her own orgasm, matched to Traza's.

Aise grunted, "I'm nearing my limit!"

Sey stood and rushed over, as did Chalia and Ty. The three knelt beside the two girls as Aise pulled out and sprayed, covering all three in the thick, sticky load he had built up.

As his orgasm passed, he collapsed, kneeling and panting, "Oh fuck... Thank you all so much. This was a fantastic night..."

Sey grinned, "Oh, we're not all done yet. You rest now. Tonight is about us all being one big happy harem.

Chalia placed her hand on Aise's shoulder, turning him slightly as she pointed. He turned his gaze to the wall next to the door.

"And a big, happy harem we are, Aise. We had this commissioned a week ago. Just for tonight."

There, hanging next to the door was a massive painting depicting Chalia and Ty on the ends, with Sey, Traza, and Laz surrounding Aise in the middle.

Laz knelt beside Aise, "We all pitched in, my love. Because we're all your wives and we wanted a truly special gift for you."

Ty cleared his throat, so Laz tacked on, "And husband. Once we've been officially married, of course."

2