Chapter 39 – Postlude (NSFW – B/B BJ)
193 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two years later, Aise and family settle into their new castle. He adjusted well to ruling from an actual throne, rather than simply standing on a rooftop.

Laz and Traza spent most of their time with the children. Laz would sing to them and Traza would play the role of a mother, even to the other girls' children.

Sey spent some time with the castle chef, learning to cook, and eventually decided to travel. He shared tips and tricks with the populace, as well as picking up a few new ones, before bringing them back to the capitol.

Chalia trained the new army, before taking her role as the general, leading the army for her fiance.

Tyvan, for his part, stood as a direct bodyguard to his king, Aise.

Aise sighed as he looked over the mostly empty hall, "This is boring..."

Ty grinned, "Oh? Isn't that a good thing? The country is mostly at peace, aside from the standard rabble that appears on occasion, but bandits aren't too much for the army to handle."

Aise nodded, "Yeah, I suppose you're right. Just wish there were a little more to do. Hell, I'd even go for some paperwork. But that's all caught up. I literally just sit here and stare at marble all day every day."

"You know, there is another way to entertain yourself."

Aise looked at Ty, confused, "And that is...?"

Ty stepped behind the throne and teasingly ran his claws over Aise's shoulders, "We could have a little fun, Your Majesty."

Aise let out a shuddering breath, "Agreed. Come around here. I think I could go for a good blowjob."

Ty moved around to the front of the throne, "As you wish."

As he dropped to his knees, he slid his claws up Aise's legs, before he began to tug them down enough to reveal his cock, already dripping. He slid his tongue up the length, collecting the fluid and swallowing, "You taste so good, my lord."

Aise grinned, "Thank you. Now, suck me, dear. I have a need."

Ty's only response was a soft growl, as he slid the tip into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the head, lapping up the precum as it seeped from the tip. He slowly slid more and more of the thick length down his throat. His elongated draconic snout easily handled the length of his king's rod.

"Damn, Ty, I always forget just how long your muzzle is... I mean, it makes sense, I guess, but still. Damn."

Ty pulled off, "Are you complaining, Your Majesty?"

Aise shook his head, "Not in the slightest."

Ty smiled, "Good. Because I'm going to be swallowing a lot more of you, very soon."

Aise's grin grew wider, "That sounds perfect."

The draconic guard grinned, "Then let me get back to work."

Aise reached down and gripped his horns, pulling him closer, shoving his full length into the dragonnewt's maw, the forward half sliding into Ty's throat. Ty moaned, sending vibrations up through the rod filling his throat as his long tongue slipped around and caressed it.

"Ahh..." Aise sighed, "Fuck you're good, Ty..."

The draconic guard looked up and winked before he felt the grip on his horns tighten. His king was getting close. He sped up his rhythm, his head bobbing up and down.

"Fuck... Ty, I'm cumming."

Ty growled, the vibrations sending waves of pleasure through Aise's body. Aise threw his head back and growled, feeling the rush of his release. His cock twitched and spurt, shooting ropes of seed deep down his bodyguard's throat.

Ty continued bobbing his head, trailing his tongue up and down, milking every drop of cum available.

Eventually, he pulled off and wiped his beak, "That was fantastic, Your Majesty."

Aise slumped forward, his face resting in his hand, "Agreed. Now, I suppose we should get back to work."

"Your Majesty, we've been working for almost five months, nonstop. Take a day. Go visit your mothers, or spend time with the harem. Just relax."

Aise raised an eyebrow, "And who are you to tell me to relax, bodyguard?"

Ty grinned, "I'm your future husband. As of tomorrow, when the girls, Sey, and I say our vows."

Aise chuckled, "I suppose you're right. Let's go, then. We should check on the girls."

They stood and Aise fixed his pants before making their way up a floor, to the nursery.

***

Ty opted to wait outside while Aise stepped in.

Laz and Traza each looked up, with the former rushing over, "Aise! Hey, I didn't expect you today! The kids just woke up."

Aise grinned, "Well, I was bored. I thought I should spend some time with them. I am their father, after all."

Laz smiled, "Of course, but you're also the King."

Aise rolled his eyes, "So I've heard. But my day-to-day is spent staring at blank marble. I find myself with more time than work to fill it."

Traza walked over, smiling, "I'm sure the kids would love to spend some time with their daddy."

Laz nodded, "I'm sure they would. We've talked a lot about you and what you've been doing."

"Really?"

Traza nodded, "Of course. They want to meet you. The kids all really love their dad. We told them all the stories we know, of course."

Aise chuckled, "Oh Gods... What did you tell them?"

Laz giggled, "Don't worry, nothing bad. We left out the gory details of the fights, and the more... 'adult' parts."

Aise smirked and walked further into the room. Sapphire, Laz's daughter with him made her way over to him. He lifted him up, "How's my beautiful little girl?"

She giggled and hugged him tight. He walked over to the cribs, "And how are your brothers and sisters?"

They were all awake, and he greeted each one, holding them and kissing them. Sey's son, Jasper. Chalia's daughter, Ashelia. And the newest addition to the nursery, Traza's daughter, Yuufa.

Once he had held each one, he set them down and walked out with his wives, "Well, now that I've seen them, I feel a little better."

Laz smiled, "It's good that you stop in. We all miss you, but they especially. They love you, even if they're too young to really show it yet."

Aise raised his eyebrow, looking over at Sapphire, still clinging to him, "I think Sapphire here shows she loves me quite well."

Laz giggled and caressed her daughter's cheek, "Indeed she does. She loves you every bit as much as I."

Traza placed her hand on Laz's shoulder, "She loves him even more, I'm sure. After all, I know the love I hold for him."

"Alright, alright, you win. Our daughter loves her daddy more than her mommy."

Aise chuckled, "Now, now. Don't start a fight. You all love me, and I love all of you, so it doesn't matter. If she wants to cling to me, she can."

Traza and Laz both nodded, smiling.

Ty knocked on the door and cracked it open, "Sire, you have a visitor awaiting you in the throne room."

Aise rolled his eyes, "Alright. Let's get back to it, I suppose. I love you, my wives."

Laz and Traza both giggled and replied in kind, "We love you too."

Sapphire clung tight, not wanting to let go of her father.

Lazuli reached out to take Sapphire, who clung tighter. Aise just smiled, "She's fine. She's the oldest. There's a good chance she could be running the country one day."

Laz blushed and nodded, "Very well. As you wish, my king."

He stepped through the door, then turned back for a moment, "And by the way, none of you are required to address me formally. You're my wives."

Ty cleared his throat. Aise nodded, "Yes, and husband."

Traza grinned, "We're not yet. Not until tomorrow, Sire."

Aise rolled his eyes and sighed, "Fine. But starting tomorrow, You'll call me by name."

Traza called after him as he left, "I'll do so tonight if you come to my chambers!"

***

Aise returned to the throne room, carrying Sapphire. She clung tight to him and wouldn't let go. He took a seat on his throne, letting her sit in his lap.

"Alright, who's here to see me?"

The steward stepped forward, "Sire, the leader of the townspeople is here to see you. She said she had a problem she wanted to discuss."

Aise raised his eyebrow, "Did she mention what the issue was?"

"No, Sire. But she mentioned the issue was with the orcs."

Aise sighed, "Of course it is."

"Shall I send her away?"

Aise shook his head, "No. Let her in. I'll hear her out."

The doors opened and Etru strode in, "You're Highness, thank you for agreeing to see me. The orcs have an issue they require you to solve."

Aise nodded, "I'm always happy to see you and the orcs, Etru. You're a dear friend of the kingdom. What's the nature of the issue?"

"We believe there's something in the works. Our scouts have reported there's a matter for your attention, though they refuse to tell me any details beyond that."

Aise sighed and stood, "Understood. I'll be down in an hour. Ty, fetch Laz. Traza if she's feeling up to going. We'll grab Chalia on the way out."

***

Aise, Ty, and Laz left the castle, Traza choosing to remain behind, as she had just recently given birth. On the way to the orc encampment, they stopped by the barracks and had Chalia join them.

"Sire, are you certain it's wise to go, with just us few?" Ty asked.

Aise nodded, "Aye, I trust this group with my life. No matter what awaits us, this group has been through much more difficult, I'm certain."

They walked up to the gate, where they saw a single orc standing. He waved them in, then led them to the large meeting tent. Aise and family stepped inside.

Suddenly the fire roared to life, Etru, Gharol, and a handful of other orcs yelled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Aise looked around, grinning, "Etru, what's this?"

"It's your birthday, is it not? Laz here suggested that we throw you a party. It's our way of thanking you for allowing us a home in your kingdom here."

Aise smiled and walked up, wrapping Etru and Gharol in a hug, "You didn't have to. You're always welcome here. I welcome you and your tribe as full residents of the Kingdom Of Dragoniax."

Gharol grinned, "Dragoniax?"

Aise nodded, "Of course. I combined 'Dragon' and the orcish word for 'friend'. Dragoniax. To honor your contributions and the losses your tribe suffered when we took this land."

Gharol wiped a tear away before she pulled Aise into a large bear hug, "You're the best friend and ally the Orcs have had since the Dragon Wars. We won't forget what you've done, Sire."

"You don't need to call me that, Gharol. I'm Aise. I'm your friend. As a fellow leader, you don't bow to me. As such, even your verbiage should show the dignity you hold in my presence."

Gharol pushed him away, holding him at arm's length, "What if tribe fully join kingdom?"

Aise looked into her eyes, "Then you'll be a noble. I personally request that you address me as you would a friend, not as you would a leader."

Gharol nodded, "I shall, Aise."

Etru spoke up, "Now that all that formal crap is out of the way, how about we celebrate the king's birthday, yes?"

Everyone cheered, and the feast was brought out, with Sey at the head of the procession. After the meal was finished, Aise had his brides and Ty stand with him in front of the entire orc camp.

"Hello everyone. I'm pleased to announce that tomorrow is my wedding. Lazuli, Traza, Chalia, Tyvan, Sey, and I will be celebrating. In recognition of Gharol and Etru agreeing to join our people, I invite all of you. Let it be known, from this day hence, Dragons and Orcs are hereby of the same nation!" He yelled.

The orcs erupted in praise and congratulatory celebration, their raucous laughter doubling in intensity due to the announcement.

Aise sat next to Etru and Gharol, a place of honor reserved for special guests in orc customs. He leaned over to Gharol, "I insist you and your kin move into the capitol. Winter isn't far off. While it may be close, we have builders aplenty. We can get everyone housed."

Etru furrowed her brow, "I doubt you'll want a bunch of rowdy orcs in your city as it grows."

Aise grinned, "Indeed I do. It'll be rough, to be sure. But as long as we live separately, it'll never feel like you're truly welcomed."

The golden dragoness thought for a long moment before nodding.

***

The following morning, Ty, Aise, and Sey stood at the front of an aisle of guests, in front of a priest of The Church, each dressed in their best clothing. An orchestral band played a song that Aise had written as the national song as Chalia, Laz, and Traza each walked the aisle, coming to stand before each of the men.

The priest began, "Today we're gathered here, to join these six individuals, in matrimony. This union shall be a blessing to all involved. May they all grow closer and learn from one another. These six are a shining example of love, friendship, and devotion, and we are blessed to be a part of this."

The priest raised his arms, "Do you, Aise, take these five, to be your wedded wives and husbands, to have and to hold, through sickness and health, until death do you part?"

Aise looked to his left and right, at the gathered members of his harem, beaming brightly, "I do. Most definitely."

The priest repeated, this time addressing the others, "And do you, Traza, Lazuli, Chalia, Tyvan, and Sey, take this man, Aise, to be your wedded husband, to have and to hold, through sickness and health, until death do you part?"

Each nodded, responding with a simple, "I do."

The priest raised his hands, "Then by the power vested in me, by the kingdom of Dragoniax and our Lord above, Draconis, I now pronounce you married, all to one another. You may kiss the, uh... well, each other."

Aise turned and kissed each. The priest grinned, "We have one more order of business. Aise, at this point it's merely a formality, but could I have you kneel before me?"

Aise raised an eyebrow but did as he was bid. The priest spoke, "With the blessings of the church and the people, you, Aise, are the King Of Dragoniax. Do you pledge to rule with the heart of a dragon and the mind of a man?"

"I do."

"Do you pledge to lead the nation with the wisdom and grace befitting a ruler?"

"I do."

"Do you swear to protect and serve the people, not yourself?"

"I do."

The priest turned and lifted a crown from a cushion at his side, "Then under the watchful gaze of our Lord Draconis, rise and show the people your true form!"

Aise stood and turned, raising his magic and taking his Dragonknight form. He spread his wings, raised his gaze to the sky, and unleashed a mighty roar, accompanied by a searing beam of flame that rose and split, showering harmless sparks over the people.

The gathered crowd, consisting of the village of Pentaleven, the orcs, and numerous others gathered from the various villages and towns around the kingdom all rose in applause at the awe-inspiring sight of their new king.

Aise glanced back and saw a look of recognition from the priest as he realized this wasn't just any dragonling he had just crowned. This was a dragonknight, the same as Lord Draconis himself.

As Aise looked back to the crowd, they all took a knee in respect. Even the priest himself bowed. The sole exceptions were his new spouses, Etru, and Gharol. Even Kelleece and Cerrei kneeled, much against Kelleece's nature.

Aise grinned, "I swear this: To the end of my breath, I shall serve this kingdom, its people, and all those who swear fealty to it. We shall know peace and prosperity. Long live Dragoniax!"

The crowd echoed his proclamation, "LONG LIVE DRAGONIAX!"

Announcement
And that's it, my dear readers. Aise is officially king, he's married his loves, and even had children. I hope you each enjoyed watching him turn from a young, innocent child, suffering at the hands of Gratia, before claiming it for himself. If all goes well, then January 8th or 9th will see the rewrite of Lay the Dragon going live for everyone. Anyone that is signed up for my SubscribeStar should get it one week early. This is simply to add extra incentive, both for you readers to assist in supporting me and for me to write well. It is in no way required. The story posted there will be the exact same as the one posted here. I will never censor content for any reason.
2