3
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This bitch! What has she made me do!" Swen's voice trembled as he muttered under his breath, his hands soaked in blood, gripping the steering wheel with intensity. He drove through the busy city streets, each turn accentuating the weight of the lifeless burden in his trunk. The sun was close to falling casting a yellowish hue upon the city.

"You see, it had to be done. She pushed me too far, too damn far," Swen's monologue echoed in his mind, a manic edge creeping into his voice. "Nobody defies me, nobody! I'm in control, always in control."

His forehead glistened with sweat, his heart pounding like a drum, as he searched for a secluded spot to dispose of the body before nightfall. Time was running out, and Swen feared the darkness would betray him before he found a suitable place. The empty amusement park at the city's outskirts seemed like the only sanctuary that could safeguard his dreadful secret.

"The amusement park, it's the perfect place. Nobody goes there anymore, just like nobody will ever find out what I did," he mused with a sinister grin. "I'm the master of my destiny, and no one can stop me."

The park, once vibrant and alive with laughter, had succumbed to decay and neglect over a decade ago. Its rides now stood as decrepit, twisted metal monoliths, shrouded in eerie shadows that seemed to dance with malevolence. Swen hesitated at the entrance, the creaking gates seemingly a haunting omen of the horrors that lay ahead.

"But what a perfect place to hide her, amidst the ruins of fun and joy. Oh, how they'll look for her in all the wrong places," his mind raced, and a wicked chuckle escaped his lips. "They'll never suspect me. They'll never suspect that I'm capable of this."

Summoning his courage, Swen pushed through the gates, his heart racing with every step deeper into the desolate amusement park. The chilling wind whispered tales of forgotten joy and happiness, now overshadowed by the impending darkness of his crime.

"Step by step, inch by inch, I'll bury my secrets in the darkness," he whispered to himself, a hint of madness tainting his words. "They'll never know what hit them. I'm a genius, a mastermind."

Leaving his car behind, Swen opened the trunk to reveal the lifeless form of Kasperine, her body a stark reminder of the rage that had consumed him. Guilt gnawed at him, knowing he had succumbed to his darkest impulses, but he couldn't change what had happened.

"But she had it coming, yes she did. Nobody mocks me and gets away with it," Swen rambled, his grip tightening on the shovel he brought with him. "Now, I'll bury her, bury her deep, and they'll never find her. I'm too clever, too brilliant."

Kasperine's bratty attitude had tested his patience, pushing him past the breaking point. In a moment of fury, he had acted impulsively, unleashing a side of himself he never knew existed. Now, the guilt and remorse threatened to consume him entirely.

"Did I enjoy it? The feeling of power, the rush of control?" Swen questioned himself, his thoughts spinning out of control. "I can't lie, I did. It made me feel alive, invincible."

With a heavy heart, Swen set about the grim task of hiding his terrible secret within the amusement park's ruins. He moved silently, each step weighted with the gravity of his actions. The rusted rides and dismantled attractions served as a chilling backdrop to his haunting act of desperation.

"Nobody will ever know, they won't even suspect me. I'm too smart, too cunning," he whispered, the adrenaline still coursing through his veins.

He grabbed her by the legs and pulled her down the car trunk, her lifeless body slamming into the ground with a dull thud. With adrenaline coursing through his veins, Swen hurriedly dragged her towards the nearby thorny bushes, his mind racing with thoughts of concealing the gruesome evidence. Those bushes, he reckoned, could be the perfect spot to bury her. No one would dare venture near them, he thought with a hint of mania in his eyes.

As Swen took a deep breath and glanced up at the sun, still shining high in the sky, he realized he had some time before darkness fell. It was risky to be out in broad daylight, but he couldn't afford to be caught in the act. He turned back to his car, intending to retrieve the shovel from the trunk when suddenly, his blood ran cold as he heard voices approaching from the other side of the bushes – people near the water fountain.

"NO! Shit!" he hissed, panic flooding his senses. He couldn't risk being seen with a lifeless body, especially not with potential witnesses nearby. The realization sent a shiver down his spine, and his mind raced with desperation. He glanced back at the lifeless form lying on the ground, knowing he couldn't take the time to bury her now.

In a swift decision, he slammed the trunk shut without covering the evidence and silently started the car's engine. With nerves on edge, he reversed out of the secluded spot, praying that he hadn't been spotted. His heart pounded in his chest, and a cold sweat broke out on his forehead as he drove away with haste, leaving the lifeless body and his sinister act behind.

Swen's mind raced with a thousand thoughts. "I need to find another place, a safer place. I can't risk anyone finding her," he muttered to himself, biting on his fingernails as the manic edge to his voice became more pronounced. "I'm too smart to get caught. I'm in control, always in control." Swen was slowly losing it.

As he manoeuvred through the city streets, his eyes darted around, seeking an escape from his own madness. "I'll find a place, a better place. No one will ever suspect me. I'm too clever, too cunning," he rambled, a hint of insanity tainting his thoughts. "I will run away, No one will find me!!" HE hissed

0