A trip for chips
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tret comes out of shower staring at the notification. He feels quite happy as his buff increased by 0.7% without him doing anything. Tret goes to the first floor to see whats happening and he finds several bodies lying there lifeless. He walks near and finds variety of guns and armours on the dead body. He thinks of keeping them when he remembers the notification which said that the disasters could respawn within an hour. Maybe these guns could serve as a distraction and loot for whoever kills the disasters and it may hopefully keep them busy until the disasters respawn. He sees the goblin playing with a gun but shortly after it throws it away in the ground and the wolf could be seen gnawing at something that looked like a helmet. He plans to return to the top floor when he remembers he is running low on chips so he walks to the nearest mall.

While on the road Tret thinks what he should do from now on. His thoughts lean towards becoming a warrior and earning money to complete his father's dream of constructing the building. As he looks back at the building he realises the first floor has black walls surrounding it. He smiles as he thinks maybe he did not have to go on labouring for money. He could just build cages for various disasters and complete the building. He walks away happily as he dreams of completing the building. For that he had to first hunt down disasters and cage them and similarly have to invite people to the cage to feed on their emotions.

Tret starts planning in his mind how to achieve that. On the way to the mall he notices something peculiar. He sees a Tortoise with a wooden staff sitting there above some humans. The tortoise slowly raises its head and looks at Tret. Tret feels threatened as he looks at the red eyes of the turtle and black fumes it kept oozing out.

Tret readies himself to face the Tortoise and the Tortoise seeing this stands on its hind leg and holds the staff as a weapon. Tret dashes towards it with the intention to hit its head. The tortoise blocks the punch with the staff and uses the staff to poke at Tret. Tret nearly vomits blood when facing the force behind those simple pokes. Tret realises that it won't be easy to defeat even with his 300% buff. As staff have a long reach Tret tries to shorten the distance, the staff comes straight for his face when he docks down and swipes his leg making the turtle fall on its back. The turtle tries to support itself up with the help of staff when Tret kicks it away. Tret climbs over it and starts hitting on the tortoises head. After some time Tret uses his 'pouch of disasters' to store the Tortoise and staff. When suddenly a notification pops.

<You have captured "Disaster of Carnage". Tap to view.>

He taps at the notification and

<"Disaster of carnage"

Species:Rock dwelling Tortoise 

Potential: very high

Skill:Batillion killer(scales in strength when facing against more than one enemy.) 

A Tortoise which usually dwells in group. Due to its blood thirsty nature it killed every member of its group. It likes to challenge against large groups and loves crushing them. Because of its skill and blood thirsty nature it has a very high potential of becoming a disaster.>

Tret sweats as he realises what a monster he has captured. He moves near the group of people the Tortoise was standing over only to realise they were all dead. Tret quickly goes into the mall buys some chips and rushes back home. 

Tret thinks of leaving the Tortoise on the second floor and goes there. On the second floor he selects the whole floor as a cage and drops the Tortoise and its staff. 

<Preparing a environment suitable for the disaster.>

The whole floor quickly shifts and large rocks start coming out from the floor. Green lush grass starts growing everywhere and clear blue sky decorated with pure white clouds appears. Tret is confused as he was indoors but could see the sky. He teleports to the third floor and finds his building still intact. He doesn't try to understand the phenomenon as he couldn't make heads or tails out of it. The tortoise seems to be happily enjoying the grass on the floor. After watching for some time Tret returns to the top floor. 

After some days of deep contemplating he thinks of a idea that may help with his current predicament. 

Thinking upto there Tret walks out from the building and heads to the nearest building of MSCF for some help. He plans to turn his building into a training ground for MSCF cadets and plans to earn some money from it. Tret also thinks of registering as a job holder to get some information which only the MSCF could provide. 

0