Shocking the World I
1.5k 6 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The boy's voice dropped. protecting the island of Amazon Lily. His intention was not void or lacking in determination. He wanted to protect Hancock, Sandersonia and Marigold from a future of disregard. 

'I know they can fend for themselves, but if I can make their life easier, I will'.

He knew that if given better resources and upbringing, those three could reach an even higher tier of power, especially Hancock with her Mero Mero no Mi which he thought was very overpowered. 

"Ah? You're quite audacious. How exactly are you going to protect this island?" Primrose crossed her legs and arms with amusement. She thought he was quite strong, there was no point denying that.

'But protecting an island and making it your territory entails a lot more than you think, Veyron. We may end up being invaded by a Vice Admiral or even an Admiral if my bounty keeps increasing. Will you protect us then?'.

"The same way I defeated Aokiji, Kizaru and Momonga. I could even hold my own against Monkey D. Garp".

Veyron puffed his chest, yes, he was defeated. But he thought there was no one in this world right now who could say they achieved something like that.

"…"

Gloriosa and Primrose looked at each other for a second before breaking into a fit of laughter that did nothing but sink the boy's pride.

"Hahahahaha!"

"Hey!"

The two ladies started to laugh loudly much to his irritation and the empress hugged him.

"Just for that I'll personally take you to Rusukaina, you have made my day in more than one way~".

Defeat Kizaru and Aokiji? Even if that was somewhat possible given his background and a bit of surreal magic, when the name of Monkey D. Garp was mentioned, that was the moment his statement became a flamboyant joke worthy of a boy his age.

"I'm telling the truth! When I said that I saved your daughters, what do you think I did!?"

They couldn't possibly be thinking that he just waved his hand, said 'abracadabra' and puff, they were free.

"Huh, well… you can fly so maybe just snuck into Marie Geoise and freed them? The newspapers haven't mentioned anything about the matter".

Gloriosa stuttered, unsure and Primrose nodded, that was precisely what they were thinking.

'No way!' Veyron rubbed his forehead in exasperation and brushed the empress aside, "Hmph! I don't need you to send me off… just make sure to keep your jaws inside your mouths when my wanted poster comes out".

With the devastation he had caused, the wanted poster was bound to be quite high, he even expected it to be around two hundred million or three hundred. He gauged it based on Luffy's first bounty which was 30 million but at that time he was but a small pirate.

"Hahaha! Yeah sure, we will be waiting for that, cutie~" Primrose cleaned a tear out of her eye and they all walked outside after having the tea.

...

"You don't need to worry about those girls. You have opened my eyes, I'll make sure they're spoiled properly. Though I don't think Hancock is going to accept that".

"Why?"

"She told you she will become the Hebihime, didn't she? once that girl has set something in her mind, she will never let go... it will be difficult though, there are plenty of powerful girls who wish to take the title away".

It was clear Primose was routing for one of her daughters, but as she couldn't show favouritism, it was possible that the Boa dynasty would end soon, or so she thought as the three of them had been missing for so long and in that time new promising candidates had arisen.

"What are the terms for any of you to become the Empress of Amazon Lily?".

"If the spot is vacant; according to the traditions, the winner of a battle royale between the members of the Kuja Pirate Crew shall take the spot. If the spot is not vacant, anyone who belongs to the crew can challenge me for the spot. It is simple".

'That means Hancock would have to challenge her'.

He sighed, Boa Primrose was strong and it would be a long time before Hancock could face her in combat.

"I hope you keep your word, Hebihime" He referred to her taking care of the three beauties. The lady nodded, the first she'd do upon his departure would be to go and see them, and then they'd have a long... long conversation.

"Call me Primrose, Veyron. Until we see each other again".

She grabbed his cheek and planted a kiss on his cheek. It wasn't short, it elongated to the point he could smell her sweet scent.

He levitated in front of them and waved his hands before shooting towards Rusukaina. The shockwave hit them lightly as they said their farewells.

*BOOOMMMM!*

"What a unique boy" Gloriosa started, her gaze fixed on the flying dot that thundered the skies.

"Indeed, such power at such a young age, he must never have had a rest... I'm sure the lady that manages to procreate with him will be lucky..." Primrose added with a slight snicker.

"I hope you're not thinking what I think you're thinking, Hebihime".

"Settle down, Gloriosa. He's just a young boy… can't be older than ten and my daughters also fancy him. There is no way I would-"

It hadn't been even a few seconds from the time Veyron left, they could even see him still in the skies.

A news coo arrived and with it today's newspapers. They hoped there would be news regarding the matter of Marie Geoise and they weren't disappointed. Many faces covered the frontal page with astronomically ridiculous bounties.

Her eyes opened as saucers and her hands shivered, they were wanted posters as usual, every day there would be either new ones or updated ones with increased or decreased prices. Sometimes the Kuja would hunt these pirates and hand them over to the black market who would take a slice and serve as a bounty hunter. Pirates weren't allowed to hand over other pirates... this time though the numbers beneath those names just didn't make sense, more so the names.

----

Dragon the Revolutionary

(Monkey D. Dragon)

DEAD

8.000.000.000 bellies.

Leader of the revolutionary army who committed a heinous crime in Marie Geoise. His corpse is to be delivered to the G1 to claim this prize.

----

Yonko Whitebeard.

(Edward Newgate)

DEAD OR ALIVE.

5.046.000.000 bellies.

...

----

Hawkeye.

(Dracule Mihawk)

DEAD OR ALIVE.

2.300.000.000 bellies.

The strongest swordswoman who viciously murdered a high-ranked member of the world government. Avoid at all costs.

----

Redhead Shanks.

DEAD OR ALIVE.

1.040.000.000 bellies.

...

----

Dark Mantle

(Dracule Veyron)

DEAD.

1.000.000.000 bellies.

Extremely dangerous individual who conceals his real appearance under the disguise of either a young boy or a hideous ghost. Has severe mental health issues and must be avoided at all costs. Bounty hunters are asked to bring his corpse to the G1 to claim the prize of this bounty.

---

Gloriosa had already fainted while Primrose re-read the description underneath his wanted poster once and again, She even read the 'DEAD' part of it which wasn't seen very often and yet this time two of them came out.

Watching the image of the boy above a number with digits she struggled to count made the empress of Amazon Lily lick her lips.

'Dark Mantle Veyron…? It seems we will be seeing each other sooner than expected~'.

83