Beautiful Guests I
1.5k 4 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All of the Kuja Pirates got on guard while growls and hisses revered around them, their shivery snakes served as bows as they loaded their arrows in Armament Haki. They never felt more like prey in their lives. They knew the island was dangerous but never expected every single one of the strongest creatures in this land to set their eyes on them the moment they arrived.

"Hebihime, orders!".

"We're already surrounded!".

The Yuda serpents from the ship hissed at the incoming creatures. A war was about to break out at any moment. As for Primrose, she was just standing there, regarding the boy in the distance.

"We need to take Veyron away from here!" Hancock pulled the mother's wrist just like Sandersonia and Marigold who were already behind her, transformed into their snake forms, the empress shook her head, emitting her conqueror Haki and deterring the creatures from coming any closer.

'I think he's the boss here…'

Her Conqueror Haki was felt by Veyron who immediately turned his head towards the shore and saw the predicament the Kuja Pirates were in, at the same time the humandrils detected the pressuring will from someone else other than their boss to retaliate.

*Angry Humandrill Noises!*

But before anything could escalate any further, all that was needed was his word.

"Leave them, they're my friends".

*Calm Humandrill Noises...*

The thirst for blood disappeared as fast as it arose, all the creatures surrounding the Kuja Pirates retreated and allowed them to breathe at last. The boy abandoned the party that continued right after he made the announcement, he levitated out of the crowd and landed in front of Primrose and her shocked crew who still couldn't believe this boy had managed to pull all of this out.

They couldn't see a young boy, all they could see was the king of the jungle.

"You came here faster than I expected, did you miss me?~" His first phrase was directed to the Empress, but the latter part was directed to Hancock and her sisters with a smile.

"We did!" The three of them jumped on him, Marigold and Sandersonia went back to their human forms and tackled him to the ground. Naturally, Veyron hugged the cluster of big soft marshmallows that he had also missed. He didn't know if it was because they were from Amazon Lily, but while his Mom's body was plump and toned these girl's bodies were extra soft.

Primrose brushed her hair aside, she liked to see her daughters getting along with someone. After apologising to them and trying to take them out of their confinement. It was her shock to realise that neither of the three was really willing to leave their room.

She knelt down in front of Hancock who was hugging her legs in a heart-wrenching sight at the corner of the room, Primrose thought it was her fault until Hancock voiced out a request.

'Veyron'.

Usually, as the Hebihime, she wouldn't sail and leave Amazon Lily without purpose, but this was an important journey for her, for her daughters and for her empire.

"My daughters were a little anxious so I decided to take them here to see you. See? I followed my promise to you".

"Has she been treating you well, girls?"

All three of them nodded, "Please don't misunderstand mother, she... has it difficult with her position as the hebihime, we knew from the beginning she was not a bad person. You were just angry that day, right?".

She was questioned by Marigold, Primrose merely nodded and evaded their gaze, it was a little more than just anger that she felt that day. It was a mixture of emotions with relief being the biggest of them but resentment following right after.

*COUGH!*

"Leaving that aside, I see you have gotten yourself quite the pirate crew".

"Oh?"

Primrose pointed behind Veyron where six creatures taller than small hills were all looking at him, they were the only ones that weren't enjoying themselves back there around the bonfire, devouring a sea king.

"I'm not a pirate and they're not my crewmates... they're my pets".

"P-Pets he says" Gossiping started among the members of the Kuja Pirates, it was when the Black Mamba made an act of apparition that they all gasped and shivered like bamboos in a storm, even Primrose gulped a good mouthful of saliva.

"The Poisonous Mother!?"

"What?"

**

**

"So that's how it is..."

"In our culture, there are three special snakes that we venerate from generations, they're worshipped because their apparition represented a period of calm and peace in Amazon Lily. Our ancestors called them, the mothers in our ancient books".

Primrose caressed the mouth of the Black Mamba that was now lying down for the Kuja Pirates to touch and worship after Veyron ordered her to. He didn't even know this Black Mamba was a female.

"The Poisonous Mother is recalled from three hundred years ago here in the calm belt after she saved Amazon Lily from a gigantic tyrannical sea king called Abullayah. There is also the Ferocious Mother who was the first Yuda to be tamed by the first Empress of Amazon Lily. The Flying Mother was a beautiful flying snake that we recall in our books that cleaned the sea after a poisonous and toxic infection revered around the calm belt two hundred years ago. As I said, each time any of them showed up... they were good times for us".

Primrose gaze drifted between the boy who was levitating; listening attentively and the slumbering snake.

'It seems good times are coming, and you must be the source this time, Veyron'.

"I see, but she's my pet though, I can't let you take her".

"It was not my intention, I only ask you that you love her and treat her with respect for our nation owes her too much and we're unable to repay" One of the Kuja Pirates brought an ancient tome that looked old yet kept and secured. On one of the pages, he saw the gigantic black snake with green-slitted eyes and a breath that resembled green fire.

"The Poisonous Mother, huh? No wonder she didn't want to submit easily. Don't worry, I treat all my pets by allowing them to eat the best goods. But I'll also give them jobs, they won't be living here rent free".

'It was you who invaded their home, tyrant brat!'.

The outraged Kuja shook their heads in exasperation, they just couldn't deal with genius-broken children.

"Anyway, I came here to give you something else as I figure newspaper coos don't come to this island" Primrose took a sheet of paper out of her massive chest, it was so big Veyron wondered if 'anything' could fit in that cleavage.

Hancock and the girls flinched and looked at him with expectation to know what his reaction would be, they had already seen his bounty.

"Hmn? They should be coming here, my mother got the subscription in Sabaody..." He picked up the newspaper and brushed past the pages, it was from yesterday.

"That is not how it works, Veyron. This island, just like Amazon Lily doesn't have a magnetic field to allow it to be reached with a log pose. When you get the subscription you must indicate to them the nearest route to this island, otherwise, how can the coo know where to deliver it in- are you listening?"

"I can't believe they said that I need mental health, I mean they could have made all the BS they wanted about me, but this?!"

'Is that what worries you!?' The Kuja Pirates just couldn't with him, Shawty, the chief and vice captain, made some hand signals and the crew went back into their ship after saying their farewells to the Poisonous Mother.

"Aren't you more worried about 'DEAD' part of it? You know bounty hunters won't even try to capture you, they'll try to kill you" Primrose was worried about him for many reasons, he was their benefactor and although his tales spoke wonders of his powers and she even experienced them first hand, one could never be secure enough. A lot of people could get crazy for such an amount of money.

"You don't need to worry. They can try... they will have to beat these six first though" He pointed backwards towards his pets with Larry being the most optimistic out of them all.

"Brushing that aside, I can't believe my first bounty is a billion... moreover, my mother's is two billion and something, that man she killed must have been really important for her bounty to jump from three hundred million to two billion".

Veyron realised that now she was being acknowledged as the strongest swordswoman, a smile couldn't help but show up on his face. She had claimed the title back although not the way she wanted.

'Then there was Shanks whom I already expected to have a high bounty but to my surprise, his is smaller than my mom's and even just a tad bit higher than mine!'

He sighed in defeat.

'If I had slapped Kizaru two more times... maybe my bounty would have been higher than Shanks.'

**

**

For every 300 stones in webnovel, I’ll deliver an extra chapter. The schedule is one chapter a day during the week and if ya’all lucky then I’ll post during the weekend as well.
Feel free to look for my http://pa-tre-on.com/photosphere for advanced chapter tiers: (5 x 2$), (15 x 13$) and (30x 23$)

77