Alliance with the Kuja I
1.6k 5 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was time to raise the stakes, Veyron who wasn't particularly good at negotiating, let go of all the ships without even asking for advice. All he needed from them was one thing. 

"I can offer protection. No one will step ten kilometres within the sea border of Amazon Lily, your Kuja Pirates no longer need to worry about the marine, pirates, or whoever it may be...I'll have my pets take care of both our islands".

"C-Can you accomplish that?" Shawty had her doubts, the sea border of Amazon Lily and Rusukaina together was a marginally big trench to cover, but in Veyron's eyes, it was something that could be done easily.

"Yes".

He thought to accomplish it he only needed to tame a few sea kings and for that, Gorgon was the best option. 

Shawty, Primrose and Gloriosa started to gossip between them until they reached an agreement, "Then what would you want for us in exchange for this?".

"I don't have time to handle politics and nonsense, I have to become stronger... that's why I'll need your help with something".

'You're just seven years old and you've already left me in the dust, how much stronger do you want to get!?'

"So basically... you want me to handle your paperwork...?" Primrose tapped her fingers at the level of shamelessness and irresponsibility of this request, she would usually rejoice in obtaining another territory just like that without even fighting for it, but the paperwork...

Instead of outright saying 'yes' Veyron added some bullsh*t here and there.

"I want you to be the empress of both Rusukaina and Amazon Lily, handle all the politics related to my island, you're free to allow your citizens from Amazon Lily to live in Rusukaina as well, all I want is order. I spend most of my time creating things and training and I don't have time to make order, I may not even be on the island at all times".

"Is your Island ever going to have other inhabitants aside from you and your mother?"

"It may in the future but right now I don't have that intention. It is my and my mother's home. Also, my pets".

'So cute!! Talking about those gigantic monsters as if they're just puppies...' Hancock, Sandersonia and Marigold clearly had no idea.

"Then I accept. I'll make sure that you're territory is respected and discuss every matter of concern with you. I will also discuss matters regarding Amazon Lily with you as well. You're my partner after all~".

Primrose put a lot of thought into the word 'partner', she didn't dare call him the 'emperor' but his role was just the same.

"H-Hmph" Veyron nodded and blushed a bit when Hancock, for some reason, moved him away from Sandersonia's lap to sit on hers. Primrose giggled when she detected her daughter's glare and pout.

'Fufu~ don't worry, I'm not going to steal him from you, I think~'.

"Then next, we can-" It was their time to make a demand, but Veyron broke her momentum, he had something to request.

"I can have my pets cover all of Amazon Lily's food demands, all of the resources Amazon Lily needs, I can get them".

!!!

"About that…" They were simple words but the three ladies already felt overwhelmed. An alliance was an equivalent exchange, he was technically going to become their provider at this stage!

Shawty, Primrose and Gloriosa once again started to gossip once again between them, the curious Veyron left his spot on Sandersonia's lap to levitate towards them to hear what important matters they were discussing even if it was not his business. 

"You see how cute he looks sitting there?~"

"Asking to protect all of us in one go... that boy, he's asking for those cheeks to get squished, hebihime!~".

"You two get a hold of yourselves we-"

"What are the three of you gossiping about? Just say it out loud".

"Go back to your seat, boy!".

After being scolded by a flustered trio and set back to his spot, Sandersonia was instructed to claw onto him lest he heard their important deliberations again. 

*cough!*

"It would take away one of the main purposes of the Kuja Pirate Crew which is to supplement our island. This is a complicated one" Gloriosa added, if they accepted this demand it could put in question their independence.

"Since I'll be taking care of that, doesn't that mean that you have more time of resources to grow your influence?" Veyron added, leaving them to think for a while about what would change if they were to accept this deal.

"That's true too… We always wanted to have more than just one ship but our rate of distribution barely meets our demands. Lately, there are a lot more marines in the calm belt which makes it difficult for us to hunt" Shawty mumbled.

After some gossiping between Gloriosa and Primrose. The former nodded in acceptance and the proposition was accepted. 

"That would be great for us indeed. It is going to be difficult to adapt to the change after hundreds of years of fending for ourselves but the change is welcomed. I hope you ask for something qualitative in exchange"

Since they were going to be completely dependent on him, he needed to request something that would make him completely dependent on them, only then would this exchange be equivalent.

"It is like this…" Veyron had a reason why he wanted to ask that from them and even the reason why he was interested in forming an alliance in the first place. 

"You want labourers?" They were a bit shocked about what he was asking them to do, which also tied up to his previous request to have women from Amazon Lily living in Rusukaina.

Veyron's train of thought was simple, there were a lot of things he needed to build in Rusukaina and it was a lot of work just for himself. A massive laboratory, a docking, a training facility, a mansion for his mother, houses for his pets, etc etc...

There was too much work to do and it wasn't only that, he didn't even have the materials he needed.

"Yes, I need a lot of wood cut precisely, mastic, concrete, building materials... I can use my powers to speed up the process, but I will need help anyway. Amazon Lily can also benefit from this as I have new construction techniques that could severely improve your tribe's lifestyle".

"… we don't know what these are but the Kuja Tribe used a waterproof compound to build our structures. The main ingredient is Yuda's venom" Primrose rubbed her lips, she didn't know much about the matter, but she knew somebody who did.

"E-Eh? Yuda serpent's venom as a compound for building?" Question marks appeared all over his head, this was one piece indeed, they used the most unconventional and ridiculous methods for everything.

***

For every 300 stones in webnovel, I’ll deliver an extra chapter. The schedule is one chapter a day during the week and if ya’all lucky then I’ll post during the weekend as well.
Feel free to look for my http://pa-tre-on.com/photosphere for advanced chapter tiers: (5 x 2$), (15 x 13$) and (30x 23$)

76