Beautiful Guests II
1.4k 2 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'And lastly, Edward Newgate's bounty and the revolutionary, Monkey D. Dragon... were those people even present during this whole ordeal? why else would their bounties increase as well? I remember during the show the bounty of Luffy's father was never exposed but eight billion... my goodness, let alone just like me he has only a 'DEAD' requirement to it'.

"Veyron?" Hancock shook him a bit, he had been deep in his thoughts for a while now.

"Do you have any idea why only mine and this Revolutionary Dragon have a 'DEAD' in it?" The question was directed at the Hebihime.

Primrose frowned and shook her head in absolute cluelessness, if anything it was the first time she had seen a 'DEAD' wanted poster.

He asked although a part of him already knew the answer. As far as he could tell, both Shanks and his mother were celestial dragons. The former had an apparent contact with someone from those ranks, while his mother was from the Dracule Family and her father Dracule Maximus had been a knight of god, one needed to be a celestial dragon to belong to those ranks.

That may be the reason why they were wanted alive after the incident which should have severely shaken the world government. But then again... he brushed past the newspaper pages and found Fisher Tiger's bounty, it was two hundred million and he was also wanted DEAD or ALIVE. He wasn't a celestial dragon for sure and his involvement in the whole thing was no less than his, no, Fisher Tiger was actively involved.

'That means the reason they wanted to kill the two of us is something more personal. I have no way to know right now, or even ask my mom'.

Putting all thoughts aside his gaze towards Primrose switched a wicked and snickery one that put some of her hairs on an end.

"Did yours and Gloriosa's jaw drop?~" He recalled how they had shamelessly looked down on him and his tale. The Empress flinched and sat down next to him and the girls, all she could do was accept defeat and nod this time.

"… it did also, Gloriosa fainted on the spot".

"Hahahahaha!"

"We're talking about an elderly woman passing out, boy! Don't laugh!".

"Hahahahaha!!" This time her daughters joined him, Primrose swallowed her pride in this one and accepted the L for both hers and the elders' sake.

"I see, it is good that you know. Now tell me what is your reason for coming here? It can't be just for Hancock and the girls, right?"

"That is right, my question to you is... are you still willing to form an alliance with us?" Primrose's voice weakened, she thought that now that the cat was out of the bag and he knew his real worth, he wouldn't want to enter an alliance with them that easily. Little did she know, the voice hadn't changed his mind in the slightest.

"Of course I still want it".

He had his reasons as to why he wanted to ally with them, even past Hancock, Sandersonia and Marigold. The empress' eyes brightened up and she clapped once.

"Then would you come with us to Amazon Lily to discuss this?"

"When I was a brat talking nonsense, you didn't want me. Now that my bounty is through the roof, you want to ally with me. You all just want me for my bounty, bounty diggers" he faked some tears that faltered Primrose's heart.

'W-Was he always this cute!?'

"That's not true! We like you the way you are!" The three sisters panicked and jumped on him, pulling him into their warm, soft and squishy embrace as they thought he was crying for real.

'Being a kid is the best!' Said the wicked kid while he fondled away, all the way from Rusukaina and into Amazon Lily with no shame whatsoever.

**

**

"Then we will discuss the terms of the alliance" Gloriosa served as the intermediary. It was the Kuja Tribe's main palace in Amazon Lily. A table big enough for a hundred people to sit comfortably. On one side were Primrose, Shawty and Gloriosa, on the other side was Dracule Veyron... on Sandersonia's lap with Hancock and Marigold sitting at either side of him.

Primrose insisted but those two wouldn't budge. They didn't intend to join the negotiations, their only desire was to cuddle the boy to death.

"Are you on your own for this?" Shawty asked.

"My mother is the only other resident of that island aside from my pets, she's not present so I'll be on my own" the boy declared and the opposite party nodded, they thought it was better that the sword psycho wasn't here.

Gloriosa walked to either side of the table and placed a small cup of booze.

"Once we have reached an agreement we may both drink from the cup and therefore enter an alliance, with how strong you are and the responsibilities you carry on your shoulders, I won't deem you as a kid, sweetie~" Primrose giggled, even though he was young he was being served alcohol, but it was a common tradition to drink with those once considered family.

Veyron smiled and nodded in appreciation.

"Then Veyron, since you haven't ever gone through something like this, I shall take the lead. What does my Amazon Lily have that interests you? What do you have that interests us? We shall offer our stakes right now~".

**

**

For every 300 stones in webnovel, I’ll deliver an extra chapter. The schedule is one chapter a day during the week and if ya’all lucky then I’ll post during the weekend as well.
Feel free to look for my http://pa-tre-on.com/photosphere for advanced chapter tiers: (5 x 2$), (15 x 13$) and (30x 23$)

71