Curing Her Disease
1.3k 7 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been several hours since they went to their room, I'm in this massive bedroom by myself while the love of my life has his way with my daughters... and I can't do or say anything, actually... this is what I want.

I'm sacrificing my love just so theirs can work out.

Right now I want nothing more than their happiness. Whenever I see him and talk to him I feel breathless with feelings I have never experienced, but the same happens when I see my daughters smile after all that suffering.

Whenever he is not around, I feel empty, void... like there is a black hole in my chest swallowing everything. When did he become so important to me? what did I do wrong? I acted as his mother because I thought that would make him happy... when exactly did I take on this role so seriously and place it as my reality?

I envy Dracule Mihawk so much. This wicked taboo love is going to end my life soon, but this is for the best.

"Prim..."

!!!

"Veyron, what are you doing here?"

I sat up with a headstart, and he was there, at the door... wearing nothing but robes, his clothes were discarded and he was wearing robes? that means he did 'this' and 'that' with my daughters.

Dark thoughts filled my mind, it should have been me.

His gaze contained confusion and even a bit of outrage, "What am I doing here? since when do I need permission to sleep with you?"

"..."

Any other man would have gotten beheaded for uttering such preposterous words in front of the Empress of Amazon Lily, but him...

I bit my lips so hard, right... That's the sort of dynamic we have had for the last year whenever he comes to visit. I allow him to get on my bed, touch me, kiss me, I let him suck my breasts, suck my tongue, lick me down there... things a child should not do with his mother.

Then after he's finished with me and leaves my body craving for more, he departs back to his island to continue with his training or goes to sleep with Hancock and the girls.

Every... time. 

"Tonight I'm not feeling well, please go back, Veyron..."

I'm tired of being the second plate. 

"I don't want to".

He said that to me and that was when I knew things weren't going to be easy tonight.

**

**

'She's panting, her skin is red and supple, sweats all over her body and clear symptoms of the flu. Perhaps I'm wrong but that's exactly what Hancock had when she had love sickness over Luffy'.

She's rejecting me, unlike usual. If I didn't know what this sickness was, it would be a hard blow for me, as I have already fallen deeply for Primrose. But I know the reason why she's feeling like that and that's exactly why I can't back down now.

"You have love sickness, Prim".

!!!

"Who told you that!?"

"Gloriosa told me" I lied.

She cursed inwardly, I just got the old woman in trouble but... it is for the greater good. 

"I don't know... It is just a regular flu, don't pay attention to her, she's senile".

"Are you going to continue lying to me?".

I approached, one step at a time like a tiger testing grounds before poucing.

"R-Retreat for now, we can talk tomorrow"

She knows what I'm doing, that's why she's crawling back to the headrest of the massive bed we usually share.

I allowed the robes covering me to fall. Naturally, I was naked underneath and I'm sure the smell of the three sisters' saliva still lingers all over my body. They licked me and sucked me all over before falling asleep. 

Primrose saw me and tucked her bedsheets against her body even more, She took a few sniffs and her lips contorted in an apparent anger.

"You didn't have enough with my daughters, you had to come to me?!"

"I won't leave until you tell me... what man did you fall in love with?"

I ignored her futile attempts to create drama and push me away, you don't care even if my entire body is covered in their scent, we have already done this before, this is not our first rodeo Prim. My mouth that tastes like Hancock's, you kiss it every time. 

"How is that your business?"

"I'll kill him".

"Q-Quite the words from a brat" Her countenance faltered and for the briefest moment a smile was perceptible. You're happy that I'd kill for you, huh?

"You know I can".

"He's very powerful, a lot stronger than you! he's also more charming and he treats me kindly... moreover, his attention is solely focused on me, unlike yours" Her phrase was riddled with lies but amidst them, I sensed one truth, so that's what she wanted.

"So you want me to leave them and focus just on you, Prim? I can do that-"

"NO! THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT! YOU MUST STAY WITH THEM!"

She visually panicked and jumped from her side of the bed, technically jumping on me to hold my wrist and beg me. I discovered the source of the issue.

"V-Veyron... I have three children, I'm way older than you... Hancock is going to be the Hebihime in no time and I'll become the elder. I'm old so-".

"Shut it".

"..."

"Do you think saying bad things about yourself... will change what I already feel about you?" I held her chin, the grip was a little tight for my liking but it conveyed what I wanted to tell her.

I have never been one to be rough or excessively dominant with women, but... If I don't step my foot down on this, she may die... the situation we are in is complex. I'm her daughter's lover... no matter how you look at it this is wrong, but she's in love with me and that won't change. If she represses her feelings, she's going to die as there is no other cure for this disease which is psychosomatic.

'If I want to save her, this taboo has to become the rule for us'.

My thumb rubbed her lips and my other hand fondled her breast, pressing her against the bed, she wasn't completely naked under her bedsheets, she was in a beautiful red robe that made her look like a gorgeous mature rose waiting to be plucked, she hadn't completely retreated her thorns.

"V-Veyron, stop... uhm~ I-I can't see you as a kid anymore!".

"..."

I stopped to listen to her as tears rolled down her eyes.

"Falling in love with a nine-year-old boy, the lover of my daughter no less... something must be wrong with my head!".

"So what if I'm nine years old?".

"..."

"So what if I'm Hancock's fiance?".

!!!

I stuck my hand inside her crotch, into her panties to scoop what I already knew was there from the moment she saw me enter that door.

"Ahn!~ Veyron!".

"Only I can make you feel like this, Prim".

I showed her my stained fingers, dripping with dense juices of love that she was emitting for me, she had long lost control over her body. While looking at the proof of her love, Primrose could only falter and shiver, in the end... There is no other man.

"There has never been another man. You love me... whether it be this young body, or my adult body once I grow up, you still love only me".

Knowing the answer that I wanted, I pinned her down and assaulted her lips, Tonight I'm going to treat this disease and there is only one way to do so.

Primrose tried to push me away just slightly, with strength that even an infant could overpower. Her tongue started dancing with mine soon enough and before I realised it, she was pulling me in, deeper. Her arms embraced my body against hers, I felt her massive chest squishing against mine.

Realising that half of the job was done, I sucked her cherry tongue out of her mouth and bite it.

"I-If you suck it like that!~"

"What?"

"I'm gonna go crazy!".

That's what I want.

"I'll love you all the same, so stop thinking useless things, Prim".

"B-But".

**

**

But you will marry her, you will marry Hancock and my heart aches because of that. Deep inside I don't want to share you. I want you for myself, like this... I don't want you to come from their room into mine, just to have a taste of your leftovers.

I want you on my bed first and I want to be the first one you see when you wake up every morning!

Why don't you understand me!?

I lost control of my whole body that craved this boy, my legs entangled him, my arms embraced him, and my lips devoured him... this was such a lewd and satisfying kiss, that I couldn't have enough of his tongue.

"Uhm! ~ me".

Don't say it!

"Ahnm~ m- me!".

I can't say it!

"Prim?"

"Marry me instead!".

**

**

If I thought I didn't hear right the first time, she graced me.

"Don't marry Hancock... marry me instead, become my emperor!".

I couldn't believe what she was telling me. I had no idea Primrose's feelings for me were this deep to the point she'd disregard Hancock's.

Her legs were holding me against her body, her embrace was like the vice of a snake that didn't want to let go of her prey, I had no way to leave this clutch unless I used Haki.

After a lot of pressing, it seems I awakened the monster. Her eyes had turned into hearts and her tongue was licking my face wantonly.

"I love you, Veyron... stay with me here, in this room forever".

"P-Prim!".

"I don't want to share... I want you for myself!".

She found my lips again and kissed abrasively, her passion was leaving me breathless... perhaps I was a little too arrogant when I thought she'd be willing to share, but that didn't seem to be the case!

Perhaps I was wrong? maybe the reason why she's feeling this sick is because she's giving up without a fight. She thinks Hancock is going to win and that I'll cast her aside.

"In your fight against Hancock... I want you to give it your best".

"W-What?".

"When she challenges you to be the Hebihime, I want you to give it your best, Prim".

"So what if I win? will you be mine? If you're not a stake, I'm not interested!" Her eyes were so obsessive as if she didn't care about anything else, this disease was deadly.

'I could never be just yours! My mom would slaughter you if she saw us like this!'

I couldn't tell her that. I'm having a lot of anxiety just thinking about how I'm going to convince Mom without getting sliced in the process, There is a chance Rusukaina and Amazon Lily will get sliced along with me too, this is the strongest swordswoman we're talking about and she has turned into the legendary Yandere.

You just don't mess with them psychos!

But I'll think of something when the time comes, right now I need to sort this out.

"What I want is for you to not gift it to Hancock, if you want something fight for it, Prim! If you don't want to give her the position as the Hebihime... if you don't want her to marry me, then do something... that's what is making you sick".

"Just answer me this, Veyron... do you love me?".

"I do".

She shouldn't even be asking me that, it may sound heartless for me to tell her to rival her own daughter but if that's what is going to make her feel better, I'm willing to be that devil.

Prim exhaled deeply and slapped both her cheeks as if gaining some sort of resolution to do something.

"Then I have decided... I'll go to Rusukaina to train with you as well".

"Eh?"

"Hancock is going to train with you... by the time she comes back she will defeat me, if I want to win this battle I have to train as well!".

"H-Hold up! who is going to take care of Amazon Lily!?"

"I'll just dump all the paperwork for Gloriosa and Shawty. Your mastery over Conqueror Haki is greater than mine... teach me how to become stronger!".

62