World Dwarfing Battle II
1k 2 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The atmosphere around Veyron's attack was akin to swimming in a turbulent sea filled with powerful whirlpools. The currents of intense energy surged through the area, leaving a sense of helplessness in their wake. This was the impact that Veyron's sword conveyed.

A tyrannical energy shrouded his blade, invisible yet manifesting as writhing, serpentine waves coiled around the massive weapon.

But the mere presence of this tyrannical energy was only the beginning. Veyron chose to unleash it, swinging the sword to release the attack upon the group of government agents and Skypea's new 'God.'

!!!

It posed an immediate and existential threat to their lives.

The blade didn't come with grandiose fanfare or explosive displays of power. It was a silent sword, carrying a silent energy that traversed the land. However, wherever the sword passed, reality itself seemed to warp and bend.

'What is that!?'

This question echoed in the minds of the CP0 agents, Enel, Primrose, her daughters, and the Marine women. None could comprehend the nature of this attack, but wherever it touched, the earth twisted, the air compressed—silent destruction reigned.

CHA!

Yet, the release of the attack wasn't the end of the ordeal. Veyron's red eyes locked onto it, and red haki lightning emanated from them, controlling the wave and making it chase the targets. He had trained this strike meticulously and used it with confidence, even though it was his first time employing it against an adversary. But it had many flaws and one of them was speed. 

A gust of darkness surrounded Peter and Enel, both attempting to evade the attack. Enel transformed into a bolt of lightning, while Peter moved at astonishing speeds. None dared to take on that monster. Only a stupid person would stand in front of a natural disaster and boldly claim they could stop it. 

The CP0 members, however, felt one common sensation: if they failed to evade this attack, utter annihilation—leaving no trace of a corpse—awaited them.

*WHOOOSHH!*

Utilizing their Rokushiki techniques, they flickered away from the land. The attack continued to spread across the area, forcing them to retreat further.

Veyron's brow furrowed in annoyance when he realized that none of his foes had fallen. They were all far from his reach, drenched in sweat and consumed by fear.

'I need to make some adjustments. It's destructive but too slow... I need something faster.'

...

While Veyron contemplated how to modify his attack for greater effectiveness, the CP0 agents pondered the mysterious power that had nearly claimed their lives. They couldn't fathom the nature of his Devil Fruit.

'What is his Devil Fruit?' They couldn't find an answer based solely on this attack. It led them to wonder what kind of power could grant a boy the ability to fly and unleash such devastating destruction while retaining the same principle. 

"You're indeed a monster. This is no longer a game. Everyone here must die!" declared the CP0 member with the bob-cut hat, Guernica who was transformed into a white tiger. The boy had potential, and his reputation was justified. However, facing his danger firsthand was an entirely different experience.

How had he managed to hold his own against Monkey D. Garp? Now they knew the answer to that.

'If that attack had connected, we wouldn't be here... whatever he did just now, that attack can't be blocked. If it targeted a city, like Marie Geoise...'

"Dracule Veyron, you cannot be allowed to live!"

Before he could execute his attack, two adversaries charged toward Veyron like bolts of lightning.

*WHOOSHH!!*

Peter Hornigold recognized that the boy before him was no longer a mere child.

'He's as dangerous as his mother!'

*CLAANG!!*

The clash of two swords reverberated through the land—one was Youbi, enhanced with armament Haki, and the other was Peter's dark sword. Veyron maintained a neutral gaze as he met Peter's eyes, concealing a mixture of thrill and venomous intent behind his skull mask.

"If I kill you, I wonder how she will feel?!"

Sparks flew as darkness attempted to corrode Youbi's edge mercilessly. Veyron, with a sigh, withdrew the force of his strike, causing Peter to move forward involuntarily. Then, Veyron altered the direction of his attack and released Youbi.

!!!

Peter was bewildered; it seemed like magic had compelled his momentum to increase against his will.

Veyron closed his eyes, and his senses sharpened. It was as if he saw everything in slow motion, including Enel's approach from behind, palm charged with dangerous lightning, at least more than a dozen million volts. 

"You can't be that much stronger... I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU'RE WAY STRONGER THAN ME, A GOD!"

BAANGG!!

COUGH!!!

His lightning body held no power in front of Veyron who merely struck harshly against his abdomen with advanced Haki, redirecting the charge to the ground and leaving a helpless Enel, putting his exposed neck right into the trajectory of Peter's incoming sword. 

Confused and unable to comprehend what was happening, Peter watched as his strike gained momentum uncontrollably. Veyron's eyes remained closed throughout.

"You may have been worthy opponents perhaps three months ago, but my rate of growth is exponential. You're no longer my match."

"You!"

Peter's dark sword couldn't be stopped, even though he tried. His body was already moving, and he was descending rapidly. His dark sword, imbued with Haki, would soon claim Enel's life.

"BASTARD!"

With no other choice, Peter's Haki withdrew. His dark sword beheaded Enel, but the man's lightning body merely split in two. Saving Enel in the last second. 

CHAA!!

Enel flickered away and reappeared, clutching his neck and coughing up blood. He had narrowly escaped a gruesome death.

Veyron smirked at the failed attempt to end the battle quickly. "Clever, but..."

!!!

*FIUUSH!*

Peter witnessed a future that left him torn between laughter and tears. And he wasn't the only one even Veyron felt outraged.

<Mero mero mellow!>

WHOOOSH!

He floated away from the approaching beam, a far cry from the manga's depiction. The current Hancock had honed her abilities to an advanced level, even enhancing her Devil Fruit powers with Conqueror's Haki.

Hancock didn't seem to care that her beloved was in the way!

A massive beam of pink light hurtled towards them. Peter and Enel watched it in confusion, knowing that everything it touched would turn to stone, regardless of their opinion on Hancock's beauty.

CHA!

Enel flickered away, while Peter groaned and his form dissipated like darkness, reappearing beside the duo.

As if the vicious duel between them had never occurred, Veyron, Enel, and Peter stared in disbelief at the intense battle between Hancock and the CP0 agent Stussy.

Stussy had evaded the beam by jumping, sprouting two devil-like wings and an ominous black aura.

"If there's one thing I despise in this world, it's hard work! A beauty like me shouldn't be working!"

"A beauty like you should be stumbled beneath my feet, Stussy!".

WHOOOOSHH!!!

She shot towards Hancock with astonishing speed, almost teleporting. Hancock unleashed a wave of Conqueror's Haki, which slowed Stussy but didn't halt her completely. Stussy grabbed Snake Princess's head and violently slammed her into the ground.

<I'm the Queen!>

*BOOOOMMMMMMM!!!*

The impact created a crater that rivalled the size of Veyron's earlier attack. At this rate, the entire Upper Yard would be reduced to rubble.

Hancock grunted as she blocked, half of her body coated in armament Haki. She was astounded by the sudden and immense increase in Stussy's physical strength.

"Mythological Zoan."

"That's right, Hito Hito no Mi model Nosferatu... feeling ready to give up now?~"

Stussy's strength surged even further, and she prepared to sink her teeth into Hancock's neck.

"Whatever a Nosferatu is, as long as it exists, my beauty will prevail."

RUMBLE!!

BOOOOOMMMMMM!

Stussy coughed up blood, her body flung into the sky. Hancock's knee had struck her abdomen, protected by armament Haki, yet the impact wreaked havoc inside her. It felt like her insides were being torn apart.

"A-Advanced Haki..." Stussy landed on her knees, clutching her lower abdomen in agony. Thankfully, she had protected herself, or she would have turned to stone.

Hancock rose to her feet, wiping blood from her lips and smoothing her hair. Her gaze remained fixed on Veyron, who was astonished by the intensity of their battle. She blinked at her beloved, attempting to convey that everything was under control.

"Feeling ready to give up now?~ You've made me look bad in front of my hubby. Whether you're a Nosferatu or not, death is your only punishment."

Stussy dusted herself off, her ominous black aura intensifying.

"You're getting on my nerves, missy."

"Understandable, your lack of beauty matches your lack of patience."

*SNORT!*

"I-Is that so...? Then I'll shatter that pretty face of yours!"

"Come!"

BOOOMMM!

BOOOMMM!

BOOOMMM!

...

'Why are they fighting so intensely and personally?' Veyron couldn't comprehend, but when he noticed Peter and Enel expecting the battle with him, he sighed and slapped them, sending them crashing back to the ground.

BOOOMMM!!

BOOOMMM!!

"What are you two getting distracted for in the middle of a fight?"

'Are you one to talk!?'.

63