Delicieux *
1.5k 3 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I held Prim's head tightly against my crotch, for the gods this was the most delicious and intoxicating feeling I have ever felt in my life. It was a complete contrast. Eating the devil fruit was the worst, this was the best. 
A part of me wondered deep down how it was since everyone always talked about it. S*x seemed to be this mysterious pleasure everyone partook in while I remained in my workshop studying and working, I never held it in much regard.
I always thought it would be a distraction to me. And now, after experiencing it... I know I was right; this felt so good I may get addicted to it. 
To top it off, Robin caught us red-handed, she caught me seducing and pressing down on Prim instead of the other way around. I thought she'd leave but why did she stick there to the very end? I felt her eyes were looking at my soul! 
"Uhm~" 
Primrose kept sucking and swallowing for a bit more before she released me with a pop. 
"It is clean now, how did it feel?~"
A bit of that white dense liquid was trailing down the side of her lips until she cleaned it and put it back in her mouth. 
"Amazing..." 
"Your seed is delicious too~" 
She raised seducingly and lifted her red dress, showing her exposed bottom. What Veyron saw was a soaking cascade of dew.
"Do you mind returning the favour, baby?~". 
"..."
I gulped audibly my saliva tasted like hers. There was a limit to how much temptation a man could take. 
"Suck every drop... just like I did".
"Robin saw us" I bit my lips, trailing my fingers down; rubbing her soaking petals. 
"Uhm~ Really? Then maybe she will learn a thing or two~"
She pulled me into her embrace and then lowered the dress, effectively caging us in her warmth. I inhaled a deep whiff of her smell with my head sinking inside her bubbly chest. This lust was difficult to control, my crotch was inadvertently pushing forward like the instincts of an animal in heat, I pressed it against her crotch my hand squeezing her elastic bottom; she giggled, playing with my hair. 
"You can put it in if you want~".
I sank slowly into the paradise that was her body until I reached my target. She pouted at her failed intent to make me take her right here and now. I put her leg on my shoulder and stuck my tongue as far as it could go.
"Ahn!~"
This is just another one of those moments we share. The prize of another victory. 
'The things I'll do to you, Prim...'
**
**
After finishing our little intimacy we cleaned each other up and removed any trace of illicit activities, Prim made me promise that I'd tell Hancock, Sandersonia and Marigold about my mom and our relationship. I don't have a problem with that since Prim who is usually the most strict took it quite well. 
"Where have you two been?"
"Exploring the island..." 
Hancock received us together with a white tiger who I assumed was Gion, Tsuru and Stussy who much to my surprise was lying down to the side, taking the sun wearing nothing but a bikini. She's enjoying herself. 
My furtive gaze looked to the sides and I didn't find Robin anywhere, it seemed she was exploring the island on her own. Now that she has the Yami Yami no Mi I don't have to worry too much about her, only people with mastery in Armament Haki can damage her and that's not something that a lot of people have in paradise, at the very least the Shandians and Skypeans didn't know what it was. 
"Gion here is showing progress... Robin came for a bit and said she'd be investigating the island on her own, you gave her the darkness fruit, right darling?" Hancock ruffled the tiger's hair, there were also sparks of white lightning around her. 
This was the god Byakko. 
"I have another devil fruit, Prim. Do you want to eat it?" I showed her the flaming watermelon with lighting specs, "If I remember correctly this fruit is the Hito Hito no Mi: Model Xolotl".
It should be a fruit just as strong as Byakko's since both of them are deities. Primrose looked at it for a few seconds before declining, "I don't need it... I can reach my maximum potential without it, moreover... if any of you ever fall in the sea who is going to save you?".
Her daughters laughed awkwardly, I don't think that's going to be a problem, my Psychokinesis should be able to protect us underwater although I haven't tested it yet. 
"Since you don't want it... I guess I'll give it to one of my pets".
"How about giving it to the poisonous mother?~" Sandersonia suggested and I thought it was a plausible choice. My pets are at this stage the guardian beasts of Rusukaina and Amazon Lily. If they can become even stronger that's just more beneficial for us.
"I smell something odd on you, Veyron".
"..."
The white tiger lying down in front of me opened her mouth, it was Gion. I hope she didn't smell anything 'weird' on me, both Prim and I looked at each other but while I was nervous, she seemed... excited? I hope this woman doesn't have a kink for activities outdoors or getting caught!
The tiger ruffled its head against me and sniffed a bit before fiercely pushing me out of my feet. 
"You're not cute at all!" 
"Hahaha!~"
Gion retook her human form, brushing her silky black and white hair and fixing it up, she smirked at me proudly like she had gone to some contest, unaware that I was seeing everything, figuratively speaking. 
"..."
Her laugh wasn't long-lasting, once she felt a small breeze she noticed that all of her clothes likely shattered the moment she took the form of the white tiger, she was dead naked in front of us and I must say... that as expected as the ladies in One Piece, she's also packing a punch. 
"Stop ogling me, perverted brat! Isn't this the moment you turn around and show some respect like a gentleman!?".
"But you're the one displaying your body for everyone to see, why can't I look?!".
"I will bite your crotch!".
"Why are you showing my hubby your exposed body? do you want to die?" 
"Wait!"

...
'It seems with so many women around me, things are fated to never be peaceful'. 
After convincing Hancock to turn the Rear Admiral from the stone world, they had to ask for some clothes for Gion from Wyper, the leader of the Shandian Tribe. When things finally settled down, Stussy walked by after wearing her clothes back. 
"Master, soon I'll have to return, what is your plan?"
Her words grounded the whole group about what to do next since all matters here were resolved.
"I have a den den mushi, if you give me your address we can talk to each other when needed... for now, I'll take the three of you back to Jaya. We will be staying in Skypea a little longer. I want to train my devil fruit and there is no better place for that than this sky island". 
He didn't intend to leave anytime soon at least not until all formalities with Skypea were settled and he learned to at least control his devil fruit a bit. 
Stussy took a piece of his paper of life and she also gave him hers, she took the address of his den den mushi which was gifted from Mihawk and with that she was ready. 
"I don't have any request from you right now, but if any, I need a lot of sea stone and also steel".
"Sea stone and steel? I can get you those things master but it will be difficult to ship them to any of your islands without raising any flaws".
"Why?"
"Because the ones shipping them are going to be marine warships, usually they are sent to ally kingdoms. If any of the captains in charge of those ships raise any flaws we will be discovered" She raised her main concern, her position would become fragile the more flaws she raised about her conduct and although she had been successfully serving the world government for more than ten years, they would not have an issue getting someone better to become their delegates in the underworld. 
"Should I become a warlord then?" He suggested a notion which raised both Hancock's and Primrose's concerns. 
"You're not going to be allowed as a warlord no matter how strong you are. The five elders want your head" Stussy stated sternly, "Your wanted poster says only 'dead', the world government doesn't want anything to do with you, in fact... if they were to discover that Amazon Lily is giving you asylum, I'm sure they'd summon a buster call".
"That bad?" Primrose frowned and held Veyron's shoulders in reassurance if she had to fight the whole world for him, she would. 
"Yes, the bounty wasn't issued by the marine, it was issued by the five elders directly, they're my bosses". 
'So the top dogs of the world government want my head, huh?'.

***

Did you enjoy the chapter, leave a comment! Alternatively, you can leave a review, it really helps my book get positioned on the platform.

For every 500 stones in webnovel, I’ll deliver an extra chapter. The schedule is three chapters a week (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday) in webnovel and scribblehub. The schedule on Patreon is one chapter every day + extras!

Read 5 advanced chapters for just 2$.
Read 1ch x day and get more than 30 chapters for 12$ a month!

http://pa-tre-on.com/photosphere

58