A Book
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*** Hi author here I just wanted to let you know that light dies on January 28, 2010 (or 2013 in the anime) I'm going with the original one of 2010 and the story begins on September 5 2019. and the whole thing about the death note was leaked through the police force that's why Jisatsu Sha and Tsumetai Kokoro know about the death note but most people only believe it to be a fable. Author out. ***

*POV* Tsumetai Kokoro

*_*_*_*

Mann~ school is a Bich the only thing that is going on it the teacher's useless ramblings the whole mitochondria is the power house of the cell type shit I don't know how Jisatsu san can handle all this bull

Jisatsu san was always the pretty boy, had freshly shaved and cut black hair, lean bild not to muscular not to skinny, has a sort of cold vibe going on luckily I don't have to ask him out because he liked me and I'm almost his exact opposite I would say I don't have half bad looks but other than that I'm just your average delinquent girl that always gets into fights. 

Shaking of my thoughts I plopped down my bag and out slids a note book I picked it up wondering what it was and flipped the cover over thinking it was some science notes Jisatsu san slipped me only for me to throw it out the window after I saw the part that said 'death note'

'Its one of those death books from the news.'

"That's not very nice throughing a gift away"

"WHO IS THERE COME OUT OR I'LL BASH YOUR SKULL IN!"

"That's not very nice of you, even after I just got you a special gift."

"I DON'T WANT IT DIP SHIT! TAKE IT BACK!" 

"Can't it's yours now."

"I know heard me either show yourself or I will bash your skull in." 

I don't want to deal with a damn Shinigami all I can hope is that I can scare it away

"Oh whare are my manner's, here can you see me now"

 Out from under the bed slithered a large fleshy snake like beast with a humanoid face large hollow eye sockets with a enormous smile show there long jagged teeth a monster right out a horror fillm

"Well this is what I look lik-"

But he was cut off by a baseball bat flying twords his head 

*BANG*

"I told you didn't I, that I would bash your skull in." 

"You said if I don't come out you would."

"It's called a lie."

I can't believe that worked, but he, or I think it's a he did any damage to him

I pull out my phone to see a missed call from Jisatsu san I dile back and he immediately picked up 

"Tsumetai are you alright!? Did one go to you as well.l?"

"I'm fine, huh? You said did one go to you as well."

"Yes did you get visited by a Shinigami like I did the one I'm with said you were being visited as well."

"Yes one did come to me as well, I hit him with my baseball bat thought I don't think It did much to hurt him what does yours look like, mine is like a large tape worm with a human head."

"I heard that"

The Shinigami ground in protest to the rude remark

"Well mine is a black mist or fog with a mask that has no visible eye holes as well as a mouth that resembles the scream mask mouth with long teeth."

He got a good description of how I look the shinigami thought 

"But still it can't be as bad as having a giant worm with a human head."

"You got me they're"

1